Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • ccidentally used two models of balls during

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

ccidentally used two models of balls during

Postprzez blueberryjerry » 22 Maj 2017, o 07:00

SEATTLE -- Felix Hernandez has been on a record-setting pattern over the past three months and Seattle Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon wants to make sure it continues when it means a lot more. Ryan Switzer Womens Jersey . Hernandez (12-3) went eight innings, allowed one run, struck out eight and walked one in the Mariners 4-2 victory over the Atlanta Braves Tuesday. It was his 15th straight start -- dating back to May 18 -- in which he worked at least seven innings and allowed two runs or fewer, an on-going big-league record. Hernandez also tied Gaylord Perrys 1974 streak with Cleveland when he had 15 straight starts with at least seven innings and allowing two or fewer earned runs. Hernandez threw just 97 pitches without a lot of stressful innings. He wanted the chance at his first complete game in nearly two years but that was enough for McClendon. Fernando Rodney worked the ninth, allowed a run but earned his 31st save in 34 opportunities. "It was my decision," McClendon said. "Ill continue to do this. Ill continue to protect my players. Im trying to win meaningful games in September. I want Felix healthy and strong in September. "Im like Frank Sinatra, were doing it my way." Hernandez, who used to bluster and argue to remain in the game, said he has eased his resistance. "I appreciate that," he said. "He said, youre done. Im done." During his 15-game streak Hernandez is just 8-2. His teammates had scored just 10 runs over his previous five starts when he went 1-1 with three no-decisions. But a fourth-inning error by Braves second baseman Tommy La Stella contributed directly the Mariners go-ahead runs. With the score tie 1-all, two outs and runners on second and third, Chris Taylor popped up behind the first-base bag. La Stella camped under it, leaned back and it caromed off his glove. "I was frustrated," Taylor said. "I thought I was right on it. I just got underneath it. I knew guys were on so I wanted to get a hit. Luckily, he dropped it and I was able to get on second in scoring position." Both runners scored and Taylor advanced to second. He scored on Austin Jacksons single to left. The Braves have lost seven straight. "Its just a physical error and you cant do anything about it," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "And it did cost us those three runs that scored. Sometimes its just the way stuffs going." Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager added, "thats what youre supposed to do. When you get an opportunity you take advantage of it. We were to get two runs on that one. Then Jackson got a big hit. Four runs with Felix going, thats a good combination. Alex Wood (7-9) worked six innings, allowing five hits, just one earned run, walked four and stuck out five. "I thought he (Wood) pitched terrific," Gonzalez said. "Getting a couple runs against Felix and you just cant recover." Hernandez lowered his earned run average to a league-leading 1.97. In Interleague play, he has a 17-7 record and is 5-0 with a 1.20 ERA over his last eight starts against National League teams. He has the best ever ERA in Interleague play 2.54. HAWK TALK Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez, OF Justin Upton and 3B Chris Johnson were among eight Braves personnel who visited the Seahawks training camp during Mondays off day. "I got to spend time with Coach (Pete) Carroll a little bit. That was really cool," Gonzalez said. "We talked a little philosophy afterward. Its a different shaped ball but youre still leading men, still managing people." QB Russell Wilson, who signed a minor-league deal with the Texas Rangers this year, also spent time talking with Upton and Johnson. KINGS FULL COURT Whenever Hernandez pitches at Safeco Field, yellow-shirted fans fill the third-base-side lower desk, flashing K signs and chanting when the batter has two strikes. A huge turkey leg, arriving on a silver platter, also is passed around to be consumed by the subjects. Six sections were filled Tuesday, most ever in the lower bowl. The MLB Network filmed the experience to show for a future show. TRAINERS ROOM Mariners: OF Michael Saunders (strained left oblique) was expected to go through the full array of drills to determined his fitness. He has been on the DL since July 11. "My hope is that Michael will be able to go out on (rehab) Thursday," Manager Lloyd McClendon said. Braves: SS Andrelton Simmons had to leave the game with one out in the fourth innings when he sprained his left ankle covered the third-base bag. Ramiro Pena replaced him. Simmons will be reevaluated Wednesday. Ryan Switzer Cowboys Jersey . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. Taco Charlton Youth Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-76-cowboys-taco-charlton-jersey.aspx . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home.CARY, N.C. -- Russ Cochran shot his second straight 6-under 66 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tours SAS Championship. The 54-year-old left-hander, the 2010 winner at Prestonwood Country Club, birdied five of the first six holes, dropped a stroke on the par-5 seventh and added birdies on Nos. 15 and 17. He won the Principal Charity Classic in Iowa in June for his fourth victory on the 50-and-over tour. "They were going in from everywhere," Cochran said about his fast start. "It just felt comfortable and felt easy. Then the bogey on No. 7 stopped the momentum. "I kind of let it slip," he said. "Its not often you get in that groove where you know something goods going to happen. And youve got to shoot so low to win. Theres five or six world-class players obviously that are right there, and I know Ill have to really play well (Sunday)." Defending champion Bernhard Langer, Kirk Triplett and David Frost were tied for second. They each shot their second straight 67. Triplett is coming off a successful title defence two weeks ago in the First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. Triplett said its hard for him to turn things arounnd when hes playing poorly. Chidobe Awuzie Cowboys Jersey. . But with six top-10 finishes in the past seven tournaments, he said his confidence is high. "I didnt play my best round the last two days, but I got a lot out of them," Triplett said. "Im not afraid to make a few putts, and Im not afraid to be in contention and looking forward to tomorrow. I feel like if I can play a little bit better and continue to putt the same way, I can shoot a very low score." Michael Allen was three strokes back at 9 under after a 68, and Charles Schwab Cup points leader Kenny Perry (68) was 8 under along with Olin Browne (66), Anders Forsbrand (67) and Craig Stadler (68). Perry won the 2011 event for his first Champions Tour title. Niagara Falls, Ont., native Rod Spittle finished the day in a tie for 50th place, and Victorias Jim Rutledge sits tied for 62nd after shooting 2 over in the round. Jeff Sluman was disqualified after he told rules officials Saturday morning that he had accidentally used two models of balls during his round Friday. No penalty strokes were assessed Friday, and he signed an incorrect scorecard. He was 4 under after the first day, two shots behind the leaders. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    blueberryjerry
    Chorąży

Miasto: SAFASF
    Data urodzenia: 18 02 1955

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: ccidentally used two models of balls during

Postprzez valdunn » 9 Kwiecień 2021, o 11:21

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Re: ccidentally used two models of balls during

Postprzez valdunn » 2 Październik 2022, o 07:01

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: file_download oraz 1 gość