Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • Wooden floor should pay attention to summer!

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

Wooden floor should pay attention to summer!

Postprzez qianyuqianxun » 19 Styczeń 2017, o 08:10

<p>Summer has come, in the heat of the high temperature of the weather, the wood floor will be "contraction from the joints" and other symptoms of heat stroke,A New Outdoor Decking Material- WPC so the wood floor should be summer heat Oh. To prevent wood floor "heat stroke" has the following methods: closed space, continuous high temperature is the wood floor from the seam of the culprit. </p>

<p>Renovated new home for a long time unattended, closed the house airtight, so that the indoor temperature is very high, no difference between housing and drying kiln. In such a situation, the moisture content of wood flooring anti corrosive outdoor flooring a serious contraction from the seam of course, is inevitable. So the summer installation of the wooden floor of the home must be someone to stay, if it is not immediately admitted, then we must always maintain ventilation and cooling and so on. Some people may say, "Since the heat is so terrible, then open the air conditioning it, the temperature down!"</p>

<p> But everyone knows, air conditioning is also equivalent to a dehumidifier. People in the air-conditioned room for a long time will feel particularly dry,Waterproof balcony flooring wood flooring is also true, long time air conditioning facing the wood floor blowing also will cause contraction. So the summer air-conditioning as far as possible not to blow against the wooden floor, feeling the indoor drying can be properly humidified.
    In addition, the wood floor afraid of the sun exposure. </p>

<p>Many cases of wood floor seams occur in the balcony or the edge of the edge of the window. Exposure may also lead to film blistering, discoloration,high quality outdoor panel and even off and so on. Wood is still cut down with some live features, so in the treatment of wood flooring should be careful and thoughtful. So the summer should pull out the curtains, to avoid the sun straight wood floor.</p>
    qianyuqianxun
    Chorąży

Data urodzenia: 16 04 1990

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Wooden floor should pay attention to summer!

Postprzez valdunn » 3 Wrzesień 2021, o 19:15

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość