Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • with the Blue Bombers.

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

with the Blue Bombers.

Postprzez hfy962464 » 19 Kwiecień 2018, o 09:32

LOS ANGELES -- John Danks may have solved his problems away from home. Adriano Jersey . The left-hander and three relievers combined on a two-hitter, Leury Garcia hit his first major league home run and the Chicago White Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 on Wednesday in the rubber game of a three-game series. Danks (4-5) allowed only two hits and one run and struck out five in 7 1-3 inning for his first road win in more than six weeks. He entered the game 1-3 with a 6.83 ERA in five road starts this season. "Weve done a lot of mechanical changes and a lot of work on the side in between starts," he said. "Just been trying to stay behind the ball and keep my lanes. I was falling off and it was causing me to lose velocity and lose location, a bad combination. "Ive got to keep working on it, but Im feeling good and I feel like Im on a bit of a roll right now." He also had an infield single in the sixth inning, his second hit in 28 career plate appearances. "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut," he chuckled. "Thats pure luck right there." Dee Gordon led off the first with a bunt single, but Danks didnt allow another hit until the eighth, when Gordon doubled down the left field line to end his night. Danks threw 107 pitches and didnt allow a baserunner past second base. He walked three and hit two batters, but worked around those miscues. "I felt like I was able to make a pitch when I needed to," he said. "It wasnt as sharp as Id like but I guess you can call it effectively wild." A pair of longballs helped put him in position for the win. Garcia was homerless in his first 74 career games, but ended that drought in impressive fashion. The 23-yer old Dominican belted a first-pitch fastball from Josh Beckett deep over the centre field fence, an estimated 400 feet, to stake Chicago to a 1-0 lead. "He has power, its just more of his game is hitting on the ground," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "He hit it at the right time of day thats for sure. Ball carries earlier here, if it was later in the night it may not have gone out." Dunn followed Garcia the next inning, hitting a 2-2 cutter into the right field stands for his ninth homer of the season. The Dodgers were able to get on the scoreboard once Danks left the game. Reliever Zach Putnam entered after Gordons double, and walked Yasiel Puig. Gordon came home on a Hanley Ramirez fielders choice. Scott Downs then entered and induced Adrian Gonzalez to ground out to end the threat. Chicago closer Ronald Belisario slammed the door on his former team in the ninth, retiring the side in order for his fifth save and sending the Dodgers to their sixth loss in eight games. "I really think you should talk to (the players), Im tired of answering questions honestly," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Were just not that good. Were just not getting it done." Beckett (3-3) delivered a quality start but suffered his second consecutive loss since throwing a no-hitter against Philadelphia on May 25. The right-hander went six innings and allowed two runs and nine hits, walked two and struck out six. Relievers Brandon League, Brian Wilson and Jamey Wright each threw a scoreless inning of relief, but the strong pitching wasnt enough for the Dodgers with Danks at his best. Notes: A moment of silence was held before the game for Don Zimmer, who passed away Wednesday at the age of 83. Zimmer played for the Dodgers from 1954-59 and in 1963... Injured Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford went through a full pre-game workout that included batting practice. He is on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained left ankle and is eligible to be activated May 12 ... Beckett reached 2,000 career innings after completing the fourth inning ... Ventura successfully challenged a call at third base in the bottom fourth, overturning an earlier safe call and ending the inning. Ventura is now 4 for 11 on challenges this season. Gerard Deulofeu Jersey . Coetzees finish, with six birdies and no bogeys, took him to 19-under 268 overall and past South African compatriots Thomas Aiken and Justin Walters, the overnight co-leaders. Coetzee was flawless on the East Course at Royal Johannesburg and Kensington Golf Club to clinch his maiden title after 24 top 10 finishes. Arda Turan Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. http://www.barcelonasoccerpro.com/Authentic-Neymar-Jr-Barcelona-Jersey/ . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers added international receiver Romby Bryant and international defensive back Troy Stoudermire to their roster on Sunday. The 34-year-old was cut by the Toronto Argonauts last week after an injury shortened 2013 season. This will be Bryants second stint with the Blue Bombers. The Tulsa product had his best year in 2010 with the Calgary Stampeders when he recorded 1, 170 yards receiving with 15 touchdowns. Dani Alves Jersey. In six seasons with the Stampeders, Blue Bombers and Argonauts, Bryant has 4,557 yards receiving with 33 touchdowns. Stoudermire spent time on the Saskatchewan Roughriders practice roster during the tail end of last season, but was released by the club during training camp this year. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '
    hfy962464
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Data urodzenia: 21 12 1989

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: with the Blue Bombers.

Postprzez valdunn » 3 Wrzesień 2021, o 10:02

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
    geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
    hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
    journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
    kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
    сайтlargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
    nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
    papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
    rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
    stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: file_download oraz 1 gość