Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Inne Uroda i Fitness
  • Początkujący

Coś pomiędzy kulturystyką a gimnastyką czyli uroda i fitness, a także aerobik - jak zadbać o swoje ciało aby mieć wysportowaną i smukłą sylwetkę.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Początkujący

Postprzez 91maniek » 23 Marzec 2013, o 17:38

Witam was :)

Przerzuciłem tony materiału (nie tylko na tym forum), ale w tym całym bełkocie ciągle znajduję sprzeczne informacje, dlatego muszę założyć temat, bo już się gubię w tym wszystkim.

Potrzebuję pomocy z doborem diety i programu ćwiczeń.

Jestem 22 letnim facetem. Słabo u mnie z kondycją i siłą. Nigdy konkretnie nie dbałem o swoje ciało. Chcę to zmienić.

Ważę około 70 kg. Jestem szczupłej budowy ciała, ale tłuszcz lubi mi się odkładać na brzuchu i tutaj na oko 2-4 kg trzeba by zrzucić. Po za tym chciałbym zbudować sobie trochę mięśni. Wyrzeźbić sobie fajne ciało. Na nie wiadomo jakich efektach mi nie zależy. Zbudować sobie fajną klatkę, ręce i odkryć mięśnie brzucha. Dodatkowo priorytetowa sprawa - muszę wzmocnić plecy (to w ramach skorygowania swojej postawy).

Co mam do dyspozycji:
    -siłownia poniedziałek-piątek. Siłownia na uczelni, więc nie płacę i chodzę kiedy chcę. Bez zbędnego szału. Jest to co ma być - atlas, hantelki, ławka, sztangi.
    -mogę biegać i tutaj mam do dyspozycji cały tydzień
    -rower - j.w.
    -drążek w domu

Jeśli pojawiła się tutaj osoba o podobnych potrzebach wystarczy link :)
    91maniek
    Szeregowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Początkujący

Postprzez playandwin24 » 23 Marzec 2013, o 17:51

Jak zaczynasz to 3x tyg FBW a w dni bez siłki aeroby d0 40min 65-75%MHR
    Michael
    Gabriel
    Rafael
    Awatar użytkownika
    playandwin24

Pochwały: 109

Początkujący

Postprzez 91maniek » 23 Marzec 2013, o 18:09

Zostawić sobie jeden dzień wolnego? Czy 4x aeroby?
    91maniek
    Szeregowy

Początkujący

Postprzez playandwin24 » 23 Marzec 2013, o 18:26

Możesz kręcić...

Aeroby na czczo po wzięciu BCAA 20-40min na niskim tętnie tez mogą być...
    Michael
    Gabriel
    Rafael
    Awatar użytkownika
    playandwin24

Początkujący

Postprzez 91maniek » 23 Marzec 2013, o 18:32

Wolę uniknąć jakiś supli. Nie z powodu jakiś obaw o zdrowie, ale kwestia kasy. Aktywnemu muzykowi kasa i tak za szybko ucieka.

Co z dietą? Jeść mniej żeby zrzucić brzuch? Czy założyć, że same ćwiczenia pomogą i jechać w masę?

Czego jeść dużo i przede wszystkim - czego unikać?
    91maniek
    Szeregowy

Początkujący

Postprzez playandwin24 » 23 Marzec 2013, o 18:35

Trening siłowy, aeroby, dieta z - kalorycznym lekkim :)

Tematy podwieszone masz czego unikać :)
    Michael
    Gabriel
    Rafael
    Awatar użytkownika
    playandwin24

Początkujący

Postprzez 91maniek » 23 Marzec 2013, o 22:02

Jeszcze jedna sprawa. Mogę prosić o jakieś przykłady dobrych diet tak, żeby mieć punkt wyjścia do układania swojej?
    91maniek
    Szeregowy

Początkujący

Postprzez playandwin24 » 24 Marzec 2013, o 10:47

W dziale dieta jest temat, układamy dietę na masę, poczytaj ten temat i inne podwieszone są przykłady diet, Ty tylko musisz dać ujemny bilans kaloryczny...
    Michael
    Gabriel
    Rafael
    Awatar użytkownika
    playandwin24

Początkujący

Postprzez Osaico_pl » 22 Maj 2013, o 14:23

Co do diety,to warto poczytać w tematach podwieszonych,gdzie wszystko masz dokładnie opisane,przedstawione i wybrać coś dla siebie zgodnie z założonym efektem do osiągnięcia. Co do treningu polecałbym aeroby na sam początek Twojej przygody z siłownią.
    Osaico_pl
    Starszy szeregowy

Pochwały: 1
    Miasto: Warszawa

iphone 4s cases

Postprzez DicJaimemes » 10 Sierpień 2013, o 05:38

Form, really feel
    Photograph, Figure
    Interface
    This had to admit, android multithreading extra totally, or a minimum of come to feel is often a correct multi-threaded, the QQ any time you no longer have an exit with the iphone since it dropped, reflecting the challenges with Tencent, we do not Diao (that is typically Tencent cases to technical barriers, get it doing work). And download computer software, this kind of like a energy consumption problem, a 2nd reading through during the bus, get off the habit and also the similar using the iphone, never exit the program, place a lock display, the outcomes cannot be switched to noon, and had no power. Then the subsequent approach management software package, practically nothing over the end in the end from the method, very well, just about every stage so as to save electricity do this, sick of it. I used to Premium Pretty Leather PU iPhone 4 4S Case Cover Skin4 feel, and also the machine compared to the Nokia, iphone electric as well, without use, and now observed within the iphone which is viewed as to become incredibly intelligent machine from the use of, and in addition a much better comprehending of Apple's multi-threaded processing, and seemingly no android flexible In fact, Apple do ios to take into account far more very carefully than google android to carry out, Apple will come through the all round design and style of hardware and software, this android has a lot of area.
    HTC G7 comparison together with the iphone
    I use them from the G7 is a far more full sense on the prison the iphone, cell phone into your laptop will likely be able for being alone over the folder, you'll be able to directly from your computer or mac copy a thing to the inside. I use Apple's prestige with the peak , I discovered a machine using a front android, a machine underneath the front on the client, need to pretend to download and set up right from mobile phones, 3g advantage is manifested, are incredibly fast to download and install, this ratio iphone convenient, but quickly I recognized the shortcomings right here, to start with, a good deal of software will not be licensed. Download uncomplicated installation also implies that one more possibility, the virus is just not to say, this I did not run into currently being, the important thing will be the system instability and energy consumption.
    Standard feeling, android is really a promising operating system, energy and course of action management has lots of space for improvement and, not smooth sense of touch is just not the fault of android. G7 continues to be rather relaxed with it, if not extra so, and iphone. Through the value stage is worthy on the 3000 bucks, although I realize for confident will fall. iphone in my eyes continues to be the top cell phone to some capabilities on the perform to your severe, I believe that tempo will not prevent ios, there might be far more surprises later on will demonstrate.
    Stereotyped than the iphone icon interface, android method more versatile interface to perform, not just can include icons, it is possible to add numerous widgets, this kind of as players, mail, and so on., is usually positioned straight to the desktop, not extended following I place the 7 primary display features a row Dounong full look, appears definitely lively and it is also handy to work with compared to the iphone. Can sleep a evening, tragedy, and acquired nothing at all to run, the technique misplaced over half from the electricity, the next evening to accomplish a check, plug-ins about the desktop are eliminated, leaving a time over the phone, stand from the evening not tips on how to power-down, so honestly method according to the iphone, place the icon, and now will place the 3 screens. Veteran might be taking part in the android ridiculed me and stated I white, but as an ordinary user, I'd rather be tossing itunes, plug-ins do not like this examination which might place the desktop, which might not place strong.
    This isn't significant, separate out is for the reason that I wish to consider the telephone at any time pat, hair microblogging or area, frequency of use can nonetheless be expensive. Pixel is 4 million, G7 result all through the day was okay, at worse compared to the iphone, dry stage isn't going to do any processing. Figure allow me depressed, and that sense of delay and slow loading thumbnails sudden death actually personalized. I tend not to know the reasons to the operating process vendor or the causes for htc, iphone would be the quickest and most effortless plug utilized a cell phone
    Map not lower frequency of use, we all know the iphone is using google maps, google within their very own natural android'm absolutely sure you'll find maps, but the working experience I can say is worse than the iphone isn't the slightest bit, this is not google bring about, but the touch screen, an analogy, zoom the map, you utilize two fingers, normally find that you do is zoom zoom gesture, gestures tmd minimize or do you often enlarged, I am angry with. Apple's touch display would be the only accurate multi-touch technology, the other is false. Do not feel people can be tested inside the up coming piano software, there are two fingers when knocking on the different important, android in only a sound.
    Htc G70 Cellphone Assess With iPhone 6
    Ease of use, versatility
    Multithreading
    Map
    G7 I think pretty excellent shape, very light within your hand, so I doubt it is the cottage, only sophisticated user interface to tell me this isn't a cottage, iphone wouldn't have said, everyone knows. Extra like the iphone shape, iphone towards the extreme simplicity on the notion of practice and I am match.
    DicJaimemes
    Szeregowy

Miejscowość: Ireland
    Miasto: Niedaleko Katowic
    Data urodzenia: 06 10 2053

Następna

Wróć do Uroda i Fitness

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość