Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Adidas nmd r1 triple black

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Adidas nmd r1 triple black

Postprzez shangba » 29 Lipiec 2017, o 03:56

Adidas nmd r1 triple black

The adidas NMD lineup for the fall season is already looking promising and now we take a look at yet another upcoming colorway. adidas nmd r1 primeknit This adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Raw Pink will be added to the women’s collection slated for September. adidas nmd r1 primeknit Dressed in a Raw Pink, Trace Pink, and Legend Ink color scheme. This adidas NMD R1 features a Glitch Camo pattern, suede overlays on the heel, White Boost-cushioned midsole atop a Pink rubber outsole.

Earlier this week we brought you a sneak peek at the upcoming adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Zebra Pack which features two matching black/white colorways of the popular runner. adidas nmd r1 triple black This adidas NMD R1 is comprised of a full Primeknit upper done in white with a black zebra-like print/pattern also covering the shoe. adidas nmd r1 triple black Additional black accents can be seen on the rubber heel tab and the ankle, while white is placed on the laces, eyestay, and Boost midsole. Light grey EVA inserts and a milky white translucent outsole complete the look on the upcoming NMD R1.

Adidas just unleashed one of the freshest colorways of the popular NMD shoes this “Rose Pink” iteration with Primeknit uppers. Featuring the glitch camo pattern on the knit upper adidas nmd xr1 black this latest adidas NMD releases adds in black three-stripes taped detailing, a black heel bumper, and a light grey forefoot bumper. These are sized for women, so be sure to adjust accordingly if the males out there are looking to squeeze into these. adidas nmd r1 pink Adding to the upcoming adidas NMD lineup is this adidas NMD R1 Primeknit colorway adidas nmd r1 pink We’ve already seen a handful of releases and this one comes dressed in a mix of Grey tones.

The shoe features a White Primeknit upper that’s accented with a Glitch Camouflage pattern in a mix of Light and Dark Grey color tones. Those tones are also seen on the Three Stripes, heel tab and EVA insert overlays adidas nmd xr1 camo while sitting atop a White Boost sole. adidas nmd xr1 black The biggest sneaker release of this weekend is undoubtedly the adidas NMD “OG”, a re-release of the debut colorway of the three stripe’s most popular lifestyle model that combines the comfortable style of Primeknit and Boost all into one sleek yet simple silhouette with a vintage inspiration.

adidas nmd xr1 camo While the NMD doesn’t necessarily stand for anything and is instead a code name, the sock-like slip-on upper is lightweight thanks to the woven Primeknit textile and the Boost cushioning system in the midsole that champions two unique ‘bumpers’ seen here in a Lush Red and Royal Blue to compliment the Core Black upper.
    shangba
    Szeregowy

Miasto: anhui
    Data urodzenia: 06 06 1984

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Adidas nmd r1 triple black

Postprzez valdunn » 6 Marzec 2021, o 05:23

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    http://languagelaboratory.rulargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość