Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Beware the Ides of March"I hate the way the D-backs

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Beware the Ides of March"I hate the way the D-backs

Postprzez zhangzk » 18 Maj 2019, o 03:06

Tweets are formatted. When it first loaded Lenny Dykstra Jersey , for a moment there, I seriously thought that Nick Ahmed was playing first-base. Hmm. maybe that’s an idea for Rob Manfred if he wants to revive interest in the game: teams submit a roster of eight players, and their positions are determined by random drawing just prior to game-time. I’m sure the prospect of Jake Lamb catching would bring people flocking to the ball-park...In case you missed it being mentioned in the Snake Bytes comments, the D-backs made some more roster cuts this morning. Optioned to Triple-A Reno:RHP Joey KrehbielRHP Jimmie Sherfy Reassigned to Minor League camp:OF Andrew AplinC Tyler HeinemanOF Rob RefsnyderThe Sherfy move is probably the first genuine surprise cut so far, given his ERA of exactly 1.00 over his first 26 major-league appearances. That said, his fielding-independent figure was far higher (3.27), though even this is still by no means bad. However, he has looked “off” this spring, and only Merrill Kelly + Nick Green have walked more people. With an option left http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-pat-neshek-jersey , sending him to Reno was always a possibility. I think he may end up taking over the role occupied last season by Bus-pass Bracho, and getting used for taxi squad purposes, as and when needed this year. Merrill Kelly starts for Arizona, and will be hoping to build on a third start which was considerably better than the first two. Fingers crossed those early outings were just part of the process of transitioning from the KBO to the major-leagues. This game is on Fox Sports Arizona, so we’ll be able to see him in action. CHICAGO (AP) — With Pedro Strop sidelined by a hamstring injury, Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon gave the ball to Jorge De La Rosa for the ninth inning.And it worked.The 37-year-old De La Rosa got three outs for his first career save, helping the Cubs top the Cincinnati Reds 3-2 on Friday night.Ian Happ hit a three-run homer in the seventh inning as NL Central-leading Chicago stayed 1 1/2 games ahead of second-place Milwaukee, which posted a 7-4 victory over Pittsburgh. Ben Zobrist had three hits, and Dillon Maples (1-0) earned his first career win.De La Rosa surrendered a one-out double to Curt Casali and walked Billy Hamilton with two down before Scott Schebler flied out to center. It was the first save opportunity for Chicago since Strop strained his left hamstring trying to beat out a double-play grounder during Thursday’s 4-3 victory at Washington Carlos Santana Jersey , shelving the key reliever for the rest of the regular season.Strop had been subbing for closer Brandon Morrow, who is on the disabled list with a right arm injury.After Cole Hamels allowed two runs over 6 2/3 innings, Maples got the final out of the seventh, Jaime Garcia tossed a perfect eighth and De La Rosa closed it out in his 426th major league appearance.Maddon called it an “unlikely bullpen.”“The walk to Hamilton made it interesting, but (De La Rosa) had great composure,” he said. “First big league save, wow. Good for him.”Happ’s homer was just his second in 22 games. The 24-year-old switch hitter is batting .186 over the span.“It’s been a while since I’ve had one of those,” Happ said. “To get a hit in that situation coming off what we’ve had to do the last couple of weeks, to give us a chance to win a ballgame http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-pat-neshek-jersey , it was great.”Cincinnati had won four of six, including two of three against the contending Los Angeles Dodgers. The last-place Reds wasted a terrific start by Matt Harvey, who struck out six in six scoreless innings.“It was just about getting ahead,” Harvey said. “The big thing was being able to mix different pitches for a strike and really throw it whenever I wanted to.“That was the first time in a long time that all four pitches were kind of doing exactly what I wanted to.”Cincinnati jumped in front on consecutive homers by Jose Peraza and Joey Votto in the fourth, but Chicago rallied after Harvey was replaced by David Hernandez (5-1).Victor Caratini led off the seventh with a single and David Bote reached on an error on third baseman Eugenio Suarez. After pinch-hitter Tommy La Stella hit into a forceout, Happ drove a 1-0 pitch into the bleachers in left-center.Hamels struck out seven to increase his career total to 2,396, matching Sandy Koufax for 48th on the all-time list. He is 4-0 in nine starts since he was acquired in a trade with Texas.CLOSER CONUNDRUMStrop had 11 saves in 13 opportunities since Morrow went on the DL in July. He is 6-1 with a 2.26 ERA over 59 2/3 innings in 60 appearances.Unless the Cubs can make a trade, Maddon said he envisions using a closer-by-committee approach Will Middlebrooks Jersey , including veterans Steve Cishek, Justin Wilson and Jesse Chavez.TRAINER’S ROOMReds: RHP Lucas Sims is sidelined with a strain on his right side. “He’s got little something going on with his lat that he’s not available to pitch right now,” manager Jim Riggleman said.Cubs: Morrow (right biceps inflammation) is scheduled to throw a simulated game on Saturday. … Maddon said OF Jason Heyward (right hamstring tightness) might return next week.UP NEXTReds LHP Cody Reed (0-2, 5.08 ERA) faces Cubs ace Jon Lester (15-6, 3.57 ERA) on Saturday. Lester lost his last start on Monday to Milwaukee, exiting after 5 2/3 innings with lower back tightness.
    zhangzk
    Starszy szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 13 10 1987

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Beware the Ides of March"I hate the way the D-backs

Postprzez valdunn » 7 Marzec 2021, o 02:56

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość