Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Here's why LeBron James writes messages on his Nike sneakers

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Here's why LeBron James writes messages on his Nike sneakers

Postprzez MatthewMarsh » 22 Marzec 2018, o 07:45

Before every single game, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James takes out a Sharpie and writes a series of messages on his signature Nike sneakers. nike air zoom pegasus 33 uk James has done this for the majority of his career and through all 15 different iterations of his Nike LeBron signature shoes. Each message James writes has a special meaning to the Cavs All-Star forward as ESPN's Nick DePaula details in a new story.In his 15th season, James continues to play at an MVP level and has the Cavs situated as the third seed in the Eastern Conference with a record of 41-29. James is averaging 27.3 points, 8.7 assists and nine rebounds in 37.1 minutes a game. He is shooting 54.5 percent from the field, 36.9 percent from three and 72.1 percent from the free-throw line. James has also played in all 70 games of the Cavs' season and could possibly play in all 82 for the first time in his career.

nike free run womens sale Despite trailing for the entirety of the game, the Cavaliers are taking control as they currently hold a 119-118 lead over the Raptors with 3:32 remaining in the fourth quarter. James has 28 points and 16 assists while going 11-for-18 from the field in 36 minutes of playing time. This is despite trailing 79-64 in the first half, which is remarkable, because in 1,131 prior regular season games, James' teams had never allowed that many points in a first half.The Cleveland Cavaliers entered tonight's game with the opportunity to extend their winning streak to three games while also having the chance to avenge a lopsided 133-99 loss to the Toronto Raptors from earlier in the season in the first of the two matchups between these franchises over the course of the next two weeks.

nike free run mens sale With only 1.5 games separating the Cavaliers from the six seed in the Eastern Conference standings, each and every win that Cleveland can pick up over the course of their final 12 games of the regular season will only help their chances of finishing with a favorable spot in the playoff race.The Cavaliers have lost both of their prior matchups to the Raptors by an average margin of 24.5 points and will be elimination from contention for the first seed in the East with a loss tonight. These two teams will meet one more time in the regular season on April 3 at Quicken Loans Arena.
    MatthewMarsh
    Szeregowy

Miasto: sdfgt
    Data urodzenia: 27 06 1982

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Here's why LeBron James writes messages on his Nike sneakers

Postprzez valdunn » 5 Maj 2018, o 17:10

valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Re: Here's why LeBron James writes messages on his Nike snea

Postprzez valdunn » 13 Marzec 2021, o 00:40

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    http://languagelaboratory.rulargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość