Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • -- The Producer Price Index

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

-- The Producer Price Index

Postprzez DMT » 23 Kwiecień 2018, o 08:07

ACCRA, March 22 (Xinhua) -- The Producer Price Index (PPI) in Ghana increased 2.3 percentage points to record a 5.4 percent inflation year-on-year during the month of February 2017, relative to the 3.2 percent recorded in the previous month, the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) announced here on Wednesday.

The PPI measures the rate of increase over time in prices received by domestic producers for the production of their goods and services (ex-factory prices of goods and services).

The Monthly Change Rate for the month under review was 2.2 percent, relative to the 2.1 percent for January 2017.

Acting Government Statistician Baah Wadieh said that the increase in the main PPI to 551.3 in February 2017 from the January 2017 level of 539.3 was the result of an increase in the inflation of all three industry sectors of manufacturing, mining and quarrying as well as utilities.

Manufacturing, the largest industry sector group, rose 1.1 percentage points to 3.5 percent in February, compared with the 2.4 percent recorded for the previous month, while mining and quarrying rose 1.1 percentage points to 19.7 percent during the month under review, relative to the 18.6 percent recorded during January 2017.

"The utilities sector had the biggest jump, recording an 8.1 percentage points increase to record a year-on-year inflation rate of 1.3 percent, compared with the -6.8 percent inflation in January 2017," Wadieh disclosed.

"The increase in the inflation rate for the manufacturing sector was the result of the rise in inflation for the manufacture of petroleum products, while the increased inflation for the mining and quarrying sector was due to the rise in the price of gold on the world market," Wadieh added. Enditem

BEIJING coach madison leather crossbody bag , July 31 (Xinhua) -- Since its release, new film "The Founding of An Army" has been inspiring Chinese youth across the nation.

The film, made in honor of the 90th founding anniversary of the People's Liberation Army (PLA), is based on real 1920s events that culminated in the Nanchang Uprising on Aug. 1, 1927 coach poppy leather crossbody bag , which marked the founding of the PLA.

Hitting the screens last Thursday and starring more than 50 Chinese A-list actors and actresses, the movie has already raked inover 217 million yuan (around 32 million U.S. dollars).

As the final piece of the "Founding Trilogy", which also featured "The Founding of A Republic" and "Beginning of The GreatRevival," the film shared the same production team as the previous two, but leaned towards younger audiences by using a number of young up-and-coming stars coach classic backpack small , with cast members aged 31 on average, 10 of whom were born after 1985.

Liu Haoran, a 20-year-old actor from central China's Henan Province, portrayed Su Yu in his 20s in the film. Su later became a PLA general.

Despite his previous participation in an army-themed entertainment show where he experienced life in the armed forces, Liu was still required to take up military training beforeshooting.

"Actors and actresses including extras all had to participate inmilitary training coach jewelry outlet clearance ," Liu told Xinhua. "We had to be familiar with the troops at the time, including how they moved and how they held guns. We have to respect history."

"I hesitated at first when invited to take part in this movie, because of my young age and lack of life experience, which could affect the quality of the performance," Liu said.

Director Liu Weiqiang explained that actors and actresses with asimilar age were more likely to be able act as the historical figures of those ages in the 1920s.

The younger cast rose to the occasion and received positive feedback from audiences.

"The performances of these young stars were beyond my expectation coach jewelry clearance , their lines also fit history very well," said ZhouQuan, a moviegoer.

According to an audience survey conducted after the premiere, by the China Film Art Research Center, the movie gained 88.8 points coach wristlet bag outlet clearance , the highest score in its history.

"It is easier for young people to be educated by their peers,"said Liu Haoran, who pointed out that younger movie goers easily tire of sermons made by seniors.

"This movie is a good education in patriotism for our young people," said Fan Yidan, a 25-year-old moviegoer and teacher at amiddle school in Beijing. "It also encourages us to strive for ourChinese Dream."

However coach wristlet bag outlet , Fan was worried the performances of the young starsmight be too exaggerated.

"We welcome people to come and watch this movie with doubts, and we believe the film as well as the performances of our young actors and actresses will change attitudes," Liu said.

Judge Jennifer Lopez reacts as balloons fall during the American Idol XIII 2014 Finale in Los Angeles, California May 21, 2014. [PhotoAgencies]

NEW YORK - Not so fast: J.Lo is performing at the World Cup after all.

Jennifer Lopez said in an interview with The Associated Press that she is flying to Brazil on Tuesday night to perform during the tournament's opening ceremony on Thursday.

"I'm coming. I leave tonight. We always were going coach wallets outlet clearance ," she said. "I think people get anxious, especially with me and my schedule when I'm like, `Ah, OK, I can leave this day coach wallets outlet , that day, I don't know if we can make it.'"

"People get nervous and I think it was a little bit premature to announce anything," she said. "But we are definitely going."

FIFA officials announced earlier this week that the singer wouldn't perform the official tune "We Are One (Ole Ola)" alongside Pitbull and Claudia Leitte. But Lopez said they will perform before Brazil takes on Croatia at Thursday's opening game in Sao Paulo.

Lopez said the World Cup song was orchestrated by Pitbull, who invited her to join on the track.

"I can't take credit for this. This was one of Pitbull's call-ins," said Lopez coach value spree outlet , who has collaborated with the.
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: -- The Producer Price Index

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Marzec 2021, o 15:16

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    http://languagelaboratory.rulargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość