Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • The year 2015 is a big on

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

The year 2015 is a big on

Postprzez DMT » 23 Kwiecień 2018, o 08:16

SAPPORO, Japan, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Japanese cross-country skier Yuki Kobayashi took it easy in the beginning and quickened her pace in the last few kilometers as she won the women's 10km free race at the Asian Winter Games here on Tuesday.

Kobayashi, who timed 15 minutes and 1.2 seconds at the halfway mark, against 14:55.1 by defending champion Lee Chae-won from South Korea, stormed home in 30:24.6 at Shirahatayama Open Stadium.

"I saved my energy and picked up the pace in the last three kilometers," said Kobayashi, bronze medalist at last Games.

Lee, 24.4 seconds slower, had to settle for the silver medal, and Kazakhstan's Yelena Kolomina took the bronze with a further 25.4 seconds back.

The best Chinese finisher was Li Hongxue who timed 32:10.9 in the sixth place.

WASHINGTON Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 White Australia , Aug.6 (Xinhua) -- USA Basketball released a list of 34 players on Thursday expected to attend next week's minicamp in Las Vegas.

The roster of attendees includes all 11 of the 12 members of the gold medalist 2014 USA World Cup Team, and nine Olympic gold medalists Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Black Gold Australia , including eight members of the 2012 London Olympic team.

USA National Team members confirmed for the 2015 Las Vegas minicamp include: LaMarcus Aldridge (San Antonio Spurs); Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks); Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards); DeMarcus Cousins (Sacramento Kings); Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors); Anthony Davis (New Orleans Pelicans); DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors); Andre Drummond (Detroit Pistons); Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder); Kenneth Faried (Denver Nuggets); Rudy Gay (Sacramento Kings); Paul George (Indiana Pacers); Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers); James Harden (Houston Rockets); Gordon Hayward (Utah Jazz); Dwight Howard (Houston Rockets); Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers); LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers); Kawhi Leonard (San Antonio Spurs); Kevin Love (Cleveland Cavaliers); Chandler Parsons (Dallas Mavericks); Chris Paul (Los Angeles Clippers); Mason Plumlee (Portland Trail Blazers); Klay Thompson (Golden State Warriors); John Wall (Washington Wizards); and Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder).

The 2014-16 USA Basketball National Team coaching staff features USA head coach and Duke University's Naismith Hall of Fame mentor Mike Krzyzewski.

LONDON, Oct. 9 (Xinhua) -- Tickets for next year's Glastonbury Festival, one of the world's best known music events, were all sold within just 50 minutes when they went on sale Sunday.

An earlier batch of 15,000 coach-package tickets were sold out Thursday within 23 minutes.

Organisers of the event said all 120,000 standard tickets, each costing 243 pounds (302 U.S.dollars) for the event in June 2017 have all sold, with many people dismayed that they missed out getting tickets for the event.

It meant tickets were being snapped up at the rate of 2,400 a minute. Demand for tickets was so great, the Glastonbury website continually crashed.

Many disappointed music fans took to social websites to express their anger at missing out.

The organisers posted on the official website: "We're sorry to all of those who missed out, we wish we could fit everyone in. But there will be a resale of any returned tickets in the spring. We have once again been blown away by the incredible number of people from around the planet who hoped to come to the Festival."

With no Glastonbury Festival taking place in 2018, it will mean a two-year wait before disappointed fans can try again.

The five-day event takes place in the county of Somerset and attracts some of the biggest names in the music world.

It was launched in 1970 and has grown into one of the world's biggest music events.

Xu, 41 Men's Asics Onitsuka Tiger Tokuten Navy White Australia , was born and raised in Zaozhuang, East China's Shandong province Asics Onitsuka Tiger Track Trainer Burgundy White Australia , not a fashionable area in China but the home province of Confucius and rich in traditional Chinese culture. A model presents creations by Laurence Xu at the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week. Photo provided to China Daily Models present creations by Laurence Xu at the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week. Photo provided to China Daily

The year 2015 is a big one for Laurence Xu.

On Jan 27, Xu became the first Chinese designer to present a catwalk show for two years running at the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week. From May through August Men's Asics Onitsuka Tiger Corsair Vin Heritage Blue Black Australia , three of his signature dresses will be exhibited at the Metropolitan Museum in New York at its major exhibition China: Through the Looking Glass.

Haute Couture is an expression of French national pride and Parisian self-belief, so the committee has a very tough procedure to approve foreign designers' applications. But Xu's couture impressed the committee so much that he was invited to return.

China: Through the Looking Glass is this year's themed exhibition of the Met's Costume Institute. Anna Wintour Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico Delegation Black Australia , US Vogue's editor-in-chief, and curator Andrew Bolton selected designs for the exhibition that explore how China has fueled Western fashion's imagination. Xu is one of the few Chinese designers who stand alongside some of the biggest names in the industry Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico Mid Runner Black White Australia , such as Tom Ford, John Galliano and Karl Lagerfeld.

"It's my honor to be considered the Chinese representative at such international events Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico Mid Runner White Australia ," Xu says.

"As a designer, I want to make beautiful dresses. If my works can serve as a window through which people can see Chinese culture asics gel kinsei 6 australia , that would be wonderful."

Xu first impressed the world in 2010 when Chinese actress Fan Bingbing wore his "dragon robe" on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival. The gown was made using Nanjing Yunjin brocade with a dragon pattern that was only used for emperors in ancient China. It was listed among the top three gowns in the Red Carpet Fashion Awards of that week.

The "dragon robe" was later collected by the Victoria & Al.
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: The year 2015 is a big on

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Marzec 2021, o 15:41

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość