Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Theres still plenty of opportunity this weekend, weve just g

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Theres still plenty of opportunity this weekend, weve just g

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 11 Grudzień 2017, o 08:49

Justin Williams buried the winning goal in overtime, giving the Los Angeles Kings a 3-2 win over the New York Rangers in Game One of the Stanley Cup Final. Brandon McManus Jersey . The goal gave Williams eight goals and 20 points, ranking fourth in goals and tied for third in points for the postseason. Rangers D Dan Girardi wore the goat horns on the winning goal, coughing up a soft clearing attempt after he initially fanned on the puck. Kings C Mike Richards intercepted the puck, sent it to Williams in the slot and that was the game. While Kings LW Kyle Clifford played fewer minutes (9:03) than any of his teamamtes, the bruising winger contributed a goal -- his first of the playoffs -- and an assist. Kings D Drew Doughty was, as usual, in the middle of the action. In the first period, Doughty was stripped of the puck in the Rangers zone, leading straight to Benoit Pouliots breakaway goal. In the second period, however, Doughty made up for that gaffe, taking a feed from Williams, deftly pulling it up through his legs as he danced around before snapping in the Kings second goal. Kings D Willie Mitchell was a possession beast in Game One, on for 25 5-on-5 shot attempts for and 10 against (71.4%), while the Kings only had 42.9% of the 5-on-5 shots when Mitchell was off the ice. In score close situations, the Kings earned 55.4% of unblocked even-strength shots on goal. Mitchell had five shots on goal, for the first in a game since time since January, 2012. Kings D Alec Martinez came in on the low end of the possession scale, on for 31% (nine for, 20 against) of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. On the Rangers possession chart, D Raphael Diaz led the way, on the ice for 13 shot attempts for and seven against, while the defence pairing of Marc Staal and Anton Stralman was on for 14 shot attempts for and 20 against. The Rangers second goal was scored by LW Carl Hagelin, whose speed was very effective throughtout the game, creating chances as he would burst past Kings defencemen that had trouble keeping up. Hagelin, who has seven playoff goals to lead the Rangers, led the Blueshirts with five shots on goal and tied Derick Brassard for the team lead with seven shots attempted. If there is something positive to take from this game for the Rangers it is that their forwards could use their speed to take advantage of the Los Angeles defence. Rangers G Henrik Lundqvist stopped 40 of 43 shots faced, and his .928 save percentage is best among goaltenders with at least six games played in this years playoffs. It was a relatively even affair through the first two periods, but the Kings dominated the third period, outshooting the Rangers 20-3, and asserting territorial control, even if it didnt result in a goal. This was a tough loss for the Rangers, who surrendered a two-goal lead and kept up with the Kings through two periods before fading late. When youre the underdog, its all the more difficult to pull off an upset when opportunities like an overtime game fall the other way. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Paxton Lynch Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Justin Simmons Jersey . 31-Feb. 2. While organizers havent decided if itll be red or green clay, they feel their choice of surface will give the Americans an advantage over Britain, which is expected to be led by defending Wimbledon champion Andy Murray. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Brian-Dawkins-Jersey/ .The Los Angeles Lakers star passed Michael Jordan for third on the NBAs career scoring list Sunday night in a 100-94 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.DETROIT - Ryan Hunter-Reay will have to drive from the back of the field in his first race since winning the Indianapolis 500. Hunter-Reay brushed the wall during Saturday morning qualifying for the first race of the Detroit Grand Prix doubleheader. It happened on his second lap, and the American drove his damaged Andretti Autosport entry to pit lane, ending his qualifying attempt. "Just pushing it in qualifying and the left rear snapped on me, and I just brushed the wall," Hunter-Reay said. "Just no time to fix it." But Hunter-Reay was not concerned about his team repairing the rear suspension and getting him back on track and salvaging the weekend. IndyCar races Saturday and Sunday on Belle Isle, and Hunter-Reay goees into the doubleheader as the series points leader following his Indy 500 victory. Devontae Booker Jersey. "Theres still plenty of time to gain a lot of points," he said. "Theres still plenty of opportunity this weekend, weve just got to fix the suspension. Just one foot in front of the other. Weve turned the page and on to Detroit and focus on the championship." Also in Hunter-Reays qualifying group, Simon Pagenaud was called for interference on Juan Pablo Montoya. It prevented Pagenaud from advancing and moved Montoya into the next group. Pagenaud, winner of one of last years doubleheader races, and his team angrily disputed the penalty, to no avail. "I dont understand the call," the Frenchman said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Theres still plenty of opportunity this weekend, weve ju

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Marzec 2021, o 15:47

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość