Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Vin Scully voice still golden talks yest

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Vin Scully voice still golden talks yest

Postprzez sherry2018love » 12 Grudzień 2018, o 11:23

It was story time again Jose Bautista Womens Cool Base Jersey Wednesday at Dodger Stadium. Vin Scully was in the park.He wasn't sitting in the booth named in his honor, but rather at a table inside the stadium, regaling reporters with tales from his 67-year career as the voice of the Dodgers.He was back because the Dodgers were about to induct him into the franchise's Ring of Honor.MORE: Vin Scully's 15 greatest callsIn his Hall of Fame style, he shared his memories of the Dodgers legends he's joining in that ring. To him, those aren't just uniform numbers he sees; they're his "Boys of Spring, Summer and Fall," expanding on Devon Travis Jersey the title of author Roger Kahn's cla sic book about the 1950s Dodgers. He had a front-row seat to their greatne s.As I watched the video of the news conference and heard Scully spin those tales, I couldn't help but think, "Goodne s, Vin still has it. He could still go up to the booth, armed with his voluminous notes, and do nine innings."Scully harbors no such fantasy."No. I'm done," he said succinctly with a smile."I think (retirement has been) easier than I thought because I'm totally and completely at peace," he said. "It's a remarkable feeling. I just know. It's not like, 'Gosh, Troy Tulowitzki Jersey you know, I feel good, I could have done another year.' No, none of that."MORE: Scully spent opening day doing errands"I'm at the right spot in my life at the right time," he added.Of course, no Scully media se sion would be complete without the type of oratory that made him a national treasure lyrical, literary even. It was both a reflection and a gentle admonition to us all."I'll be 90 in November, so I'm not a boy of summer anymore, and I think back, and this was one of my considerations," Scully said. "And I thought, I've spent so many thousands of yesterdays, but you get to an age where you say, 'Yeah, but Jose Bautista Flex Base Scarlet Jersey how many moretomorrows?' If somebody said to you, Josh Donaldson Jersey 'You're going to have 123 tomorrows as of today,' the first thing you would say (is), 'Whoa, they're precious. I want to be with the most precious partof my life.' And that's where I am. However number of tomorrows I have, I am spending the todays exactly wanted to do."He's spending his todays with his wife, Sandy, and keeping up with the ballclub from a distance.May you have many more tomorrows, Vin.
    sherry2018love
    Kapral

Miasto: AFG
    Data urodzenia: 31 01 1990

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Vin Scully voice still golden talks yest

Postprzez valdunn » 18 Marzec 2021, o 20:13

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość