Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • with the world

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

with the world

Postprzez DMT » 4 Kwiecień 2018, o 03:18

FLASH: RUSSIAN MARIA KUCHINA WINS WOMEN'S HIGH JUMP AT ATHLETICSWORLDS

CHANGZHOU vans old skool wit leer , Jiangsu Province, May 22 (Xinhua) -- Last week Chinese pitcher Gong Haicheng made headlines when he signed with Major League Baseball's Pittsburgh Pirates, but MLB believes more young talents will be scouted in the the world's most populous country in the near future.

The 18-year-old Gong is the second graduate to sign with a Major League team out of MLB's development centers in China. His compatriot Xu Guiyuan, also from the development centers, signed with the Baltimore Orioles two years ago.

"China now has players who can actually play on MLB level, it's a big step in a right direction. I see a lot of schools and private companies taking on baseball vans old skool wit dames , which is becoming a popular sport in China," general manager of MLB Asia Rick Dell said on Monday.

As one of the world's sporting powers, China has become a focal point for many international sports organizations seeking global expansion. With the missions to bring baseball to another side of the globe and to seek out fresh talents, MLB began its activities in China more than ten years ago.

For MLB, Gong and Xu's growth, improvement and success represent the success of their Chinese development centers.

With the aim of increasing the popularity of the game and producing a Chinese star vans old skool wit , the first MLB Chinese development center was opened at the Dongbeitang school in Wuxi in 2009, with 16 local players. Now MLB has three development centers in China, with the other two in Changzhou and Nanjing.

These centers all have an international team of baseball instructors. The students receive baseball training and lessons in English in addition to receiving an excellent academic education.

"For Gong's story, it's not just about his signing with pirates, he's also been accepted by Shanghai International Studies University. So in offseason, he will continue to work towards his college degree vans old skool bruin ," said Dell, who was head baseball coach at the College of New Jersey for 27 years before moving to China to oversee the MLB development program.

"What he does today validates the idea that we can have student athletes who can excel in classroom and excel on baseball."

Gong, who trained and studied in Changzhou and Nanjing centers, said he aspires to play in the Major League one day.

"I want to play in the Major League, but I have to take it step by step. I've been to America once. The baseball environment is just impressive and the level is really high. I need to work hard and fight to play in the Major League," said Gong vans old skool zwart dames , who pitched for China in the 2017 World Baseball Classic.

Ray Chang, Gong's coach at the Nanjing center, is optimistic about Gong's career trajectories in the United States.

"We are all on a historical moment for Chinese baseball. Gong is a good kid and he earned it for his hard work. It will be a different experience to play in the United States because it has the biggest baseball league in the world."

"My biggest advice for Gong is to stay humble and continue to work hard. There are a lot of different distractions in professional baseball, good and bad. You really have to continue with what you are doing," added Chang.

In addition to running the centers, MLB launched grassroots youth baseball program Play Ball! in major Chinese cities vans old skool zwart , helped Chinese elementary schools incorporate baseball into the physical education curriculum, licensed more than 80 MLB shops throughout China and granted leading sports channels rights to broadcast MLB games in China, including the MLB All-Star Game and World Series.

All of the efforts are aimed to grow the sport and find the baseball version of Yao Ming, who helped expand basketball in China when the Chinese superstar played for the Houston Rockets in NBA.

When asked about whether China can have the Yao Ming of baseball, Dell said yes.

"I believe it's going to happen. It will happen."

"I've been in China for ten years. I'm seeing things I did not see. I left my career in the United States to come here because I believe in Chinese baseball.

"It takes time in baseball, it's not like basketball vans old skool groen , and now we are getting it. Today we have Gong, and we will have more and more talents," Dell added.

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos (May 15 - May 21)

Last batch of rebels evacuate Syria's Homs city

Screening of "The Meyerowitz Stories" held at Cannes Int'l Film Festival

Israel celebrates Jerusalem Day

Tourists visit lily garden in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: scenery of cliffs in Guoliang Village

Cheongsam lovers give performance in east China

Pic story: Technique of making Jianzhan porcelain

JINGDEZHEN, Nanchang, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- Australian Diana Williams' property has doubled in value in the five years since she bought her place.

Jingdezhen was the porcelain capital of China 1,700 years ago vans old skool rood dames , and Williams, 55, is the first foreigner to own a house there. "The city is growing so much, so quickly. Five years ago, I don't think anyone had sold a house to a westerner before."

Williams visited Jingdezhen in 2004, and stayed as artist in residence vans old skool rood , painting porcelain.

"I walked down the street, I thought people maybe saw me as coming from another planet," Williams said, half joking. "Now, when I walk up this street, everyone knows who I am vans old skool blauw zwart , and I know who they are."

The small city in central China's Jiangxi Province began accommodating westerners in 2000. More than 3,000 foreign tourists and artists visited Jingdezhen in 2011 alone, and the number is growing.

"It has become more and more integrated with the world," said she.

Williams has been working on a series of works on the theme of war: a baby holding artillery with lotus and dragon decorations, for example. Her workshop is in the Letian ceramic club where several art. Cheap Russia Jerseys Cheap Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Wholesale Islanders Jerseys Wholesale Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Wholesale Devils Jerseys Wholesale Canucks Jerseys Wholesale Capitals Jerseys
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: with the world

Postprzez valdunn » 19 Marzec 2021, o 05:42

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość