Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • cially designed ice-rubber sole features a black/

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

cially designed ice-rubber sole features a black/

Postprzez yaya2017 » 22 Listopad 2019, o 06:54

November 21, 2019 - Drew Henderson's Nike Internationalist Femme barbershop, No Cuts No Glory, is representative of Chicago's de facto meeting places. Within the barbershop, sports, politics and more are debated. Preparations for celebrations are made. And, most important, Nike Air Max 270 Femme bonds are forged Adidas ZX Flux Dames across the community. Henderson and his shop are also inspiration for the latest Chicago-specific Air Force 1, the AF-1 ALL FOR 1 – CHICAGO. The shoe incorporates a series of graphic and material elements that celebrate the Adidas NMD Mujer barbershop, www.anamartinez.es from a specially created tongue tag that transitions Chicago's skyline into the silhouette of a comb, to aglets based on traditional barber poles (but with an added Chicago-flag twist). On the heel, a pony-hair tab reminds of the daily hair cuts in the shop, while an inner graphic of two hands celebrates unity.

"“It means so much to me to be involved with the production of a Nike Air Vapormax Femme shoe that represents some of the most important things in my life: Chicago, the barbershop and the community. It is an honor to shine a spotlight on the city, industry and community that made me who I am and Nike Air VaporMax Dames motivate me every Nike Air Vapormax Femme day. I share this with all of them,” says Henderson.Creative tweaks to the AF1 design have also been made specifically for barber shop use:1. Rolled edges make it easier for hair to be removed (there’s no exposed seams to get stuck Adidas ZX 750 Dames on)2. Adidas Superstar Mujer Wax laces ensure that fallen hair doesn’t get trapped 3. A specially designed ice-rubber sole features a black/white diamond pattern in an ode to classic barbershop flooring

The AF-1 ALL FOR 1 – CHICAGO releases December 7 onand at select retailers in Chicago. The end of the year marks Ekiden Season, highlighted by thousands of high school, university and pro teams competing Nike Air Max TN Mujer in intranational road-racing relays. The country’s most-watched annual sporting event starts in October and lasts through the new year. The event’s massive fandom serves as the colorway inspiration for the Ekiden Zoom Adidas Superstar MujerPack,Nike Internationalist Womens featuring five members of the Zoom family.The colorways are pulled from the scaled teals of Japanese bullet trains, highlighting a nation on the move during the relay exchanges of the race, and following its path toward this summer’s Nike Air Max 90 Hombre Azul premier sporting Nike Air Max 270 Dames event in 2020.The Ekiden Zoom Pack will be released on December 3 in Japan and January 2 globally.
    yaya2017
    Sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Google [Bot] oraz 1 gość