Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • r clearance by Villarreal defen

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

r clearance by Villarreal defen

Postprzez blueberryjerry » 24 Maj 2017, o 04:51

ALAMEDA, Calif. Ryan Ramczyk Saints Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. Oakland also signed former New York Giants offensive lineman Kevin Boothe to a two-year deal. Boothe began his career with the Raiders in 2006 before spending the past seven seasons with the Giants, where he won two Super Bowl titles. Jones, who turns 30 later this month, brings a playoff pedigree and proven pass-catching ability to a position whose most experienced player currently under contract is inconsistent three-year veteran Denarius Moore. "We have a lot of young receivers," Jones said. "Ive been in the game for a minute, so Ill be able to help those guys out leadership-wise. Other than that, just doing what I do on the football field, making some plays, and hopefully I can give the offence a spark." General manager Reggie McKenzie once again reached back to his past in Green Bays front office to add a piece to the Raiders. Among the many other former Packers that McKenzie has brought in since taking over as general manager in 2012 are Charles Woodson and Matt Flynn. Jones said he has been talking to the Raiders the past few days and was lured to Oakland by McKenzies vision for a franchise that has not made the playoffs since 2002. "The way he runs his team the GM way is the kind of way I play out on the football field; just hungry and trying to be the best, and thats how Reggie is," Jones said. "Im excited to play for Reggie and hopefully we can turn this thing around." Jones has 310 career catches for 4,305 yards and 37 touchdowns in 104 games over seven seasons in Green Bay. His most productive year came in 2012 when he had 64 catches for 784 yards and 14 touchdowns. Jones had 59 catches for a career-high 817 yards and three scores last season despite being without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers for seven games. But after playing with Rodgers and Brett Favre his first seven seasons, Jones now joins a team with uncertainty at quarterback. Terrelle Pryor and Matt McGloin return after splitting most of the time last season but Oakland still is searching for its starter and will likely add more quarterbacks either through free agency or the draft. "Aaron is one of a kind. Hes a special player," Jones said. "Whoever we put behind centre here, I am going to do the same thing I did for Aaron - just run every route to win, be as open as I can to help whoever is back there and to get this offence rolling." The deal is a homecoming for Jones, who was born in San Jose and played college ball at San Jose State. Jones overcame many obstacles on his journey to the NFL, having been in and out of homeless shelters for much of his childhood. The Raiders have been lacking a veteran presence at receiver for years. Their top receiver last year was Rod Streater, a former undrafted free agent who led the team with 60 catches for 888 yards in his second pro season. The other key receivers on the roster include Moore, who has shown flashes of stardom in three seasons, and Andre Holmes, who had 22 catches for 366 yards and a touchdown over the final five games in 2013. Boothe has started 32 games the past two seasons and has started at both guard positions and centre in his career. He was a starter when the Giants won the Super Bowl following the 2011 season and a reserve on their title team four years earlier. Boothe joins right tackle Austin Howard as additions on a line that lost starting left tackle Jared Veldheer to free agency. "I like the direction of the team," Boothe said. "Theyve put some pieces together here and its a great culture that theyre building over here, and I am excited to be a part of it. The fact that I have been here before, obviously, this place has always held a special place in my heart as the team that drafted me." McKenzie has placed a premium on acquiring players with winning experience so far this off-season. Six of the seven free-agent additions to Oaklands roster over the past week have played in a Super Bowl, with Jones, Boothe and defensive linemen Justin Tuck and LaMarr Woodley having won it all in previous stops. Adrian Peterson Jersey .5 million. University officials released the term sheet signed by Harsin Wednesday, the day the former Broncos walk-on player and Boise native was named the successor to Chris Petersen, who left for Washington last week. Marcus Williams Saints Jersey .com) - Troy Brouwer scored the game-winning goal with just 12. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Marshon-Lattimore-Saints-Jersey/ . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo.Maybe Rasks water bottle could use some help from David "dont touch the bottlle" Clarkson. Adrian Peterson Womens Jersey. (NSFW) H/T @PeteBlackburn @Jeffler Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    blueberryjerry
    Chorąży

Miasto: SAFASF
    Data urodzenia: 18 02 1955

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Bing [Bot] oraz 1 gość