Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • y felt would have happene

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

y felt would have happene

Postprzez blueberryjerry » 24 Maj 2017, o 04:50

DURHAM, N. Cordrea Tankersley Womens Jersey .C. -- Duke didnt shoot the ball well nor did it have one of its big runs against Florida State. Rather, the 18th-ranked Blue Devils gave their Hall of Fame coach a milestone win by aggressively crashing the glass, converting on turnovers and cashing in at the free-throw line. Rodney Hood scored 18 points to help Duke beat Florida State 78-56 on Saturday, giving Mike Krzyzewski his 900th victory in his 34th season at the school. Jabari Parker added 14 points for the Blue Devils (16-4, 5-2 Atlantic Coast Conference), who shot 31 per cent but nearly doubled the Seminoles on the glass while scoring 29 points off both turnovers and offensive rebounds. Krzyzewski is the all-time leader in career victories in mens Division I with 973. He joins Syracuses Jim Boeheim as the only coaches with at least 900 wins at one program. "Thats a lot of wins," Krzyzewski said. "I thank Duke for keeping me. Ive been blessed with being at one of the greatest schools in the world. Great schools dont necessarily always have great people in command. This school has. ... We have a good thing going here and Ive been blessed to be here for over three decades and take advantage of that." Duke used an 11-0 spurt late in the first half to build a 20-point lead on the Seminoles (13-6, 4-3), who didnt get the margin below double figures again. But Dukes shooting percentage and its 18 field goals were both season-lows. The Blue Devils had a 47-24 rebounding advantage, including 27-7 on the offensive glass. The 27 offensive rebounds were the most for the program since grabbing 28 against North Carolina A&T in December 2002, according to STATS LLC. Parker, who had a career-high 15 rebounds in Wednesdays win against Miami, finished with 14 rebounds, while Hood had nine. Duke also got a boost from reserve big man Marshall Plumlee, who posted career-highs of seven points and seven rebounds -- with each rebound coming on the offensive glass. "Rebounding is something weve really tried to make a focal point these last few weeks," Plumlee said. "Alongside our defence, I feel like its something thats starting to show in recent games so no matter who we play were hoping to come up with the W on the boards and defensive stops." The Blue Devils scored 29 points off 17 FSU turnovers and made 34 of 43 free throws for the game -- including 20 of 27 after halftime to offset a 6-for-27 shooting performance (22 per cent) in the second half. "I just think they had our number today and did a very good job of playing to their potential," Seminoles coach Leonard Hamilton said. "And they did the things I thought would give us the most problems. I dont think we countered it appropriately." Okaro White scored 14 points for Florida State, which shot 50 per cent but saw the rebounding and turnover troubles undermine that. "It will mess with you emotionally," White said. "You got a team shooting so many threes, theres a lot of long rebounds. Youre trying to box out, and your normal tendency is to run to the rim, thinking the ball will fall there. They really killed us on offensive rebounds and turnovers. They were competing." FSU, which won in its last trip here on a last-second three-pointer two years ago, led by one point for about one minute in the first half. But key scorer Aaron Thomas, who was coming off a 20-point effort against Notre Dame, finished with two points on 1-for-7 shooting before fouling out with 5:13 left. Krzyzewski was animated and often unhappy with his team in the early minutes, slamming down a chair during an early timeout and shedding his suit jacket by the 12-minute media timeout. Then, after Duke looked to be in cruise control, the Blue Devils went nearly 7 1/2 minutes without a basket in the second half. FSU got as close as 11 points with 6:51 to play before Quinn Cook ended the drought with a driving basket that made it 71-54 with 3:25 left. Hood was a last-second scratch from the starting lineup. Krzyzewski said Hood was sick, though Hood told reporters he had to change after spilling Gatorade on his uniform. Hood missed his first five shots, but he scored 14 points after halftime. Charles Harris Womens Jersey .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. Cordrea Tankersley Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. http://www.jerseyshoptheofficialdolphins.com/Elite-Raekwon-Mcmillan-Dolphins-Jersey/ . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug.Somehow, some way, Graham DeLaet got old. Not old as in ready for the old folks home, but old as in hes not a wide-eyed kid on the PGA Tour anymore. The Canadian will turn 33 in a couple of weeks and is at the start of his sixth season on the big tour. Its easy to say hes hitting his prime as a professional golfer. Hell tee it up for the first time in 2015 next week in Hawaii at the SONY Open and is hoping to play four of the first five stops on the west coast, missing only Pebble Beach. Its so funny, DeLaet reflected on his veteran status. Im amazed at how fast its all gone by. When I first got out there everything was so new and now I feel at home. As DeLaet has found, one of the issues with getting older is that you start to feel the aches and pains a little more. Year after year of swinging and swinging, and swinging again add up. That was the case at the end of last year when he was forced to withdraw from two big events in Asia with a neck ailment. He attributes that to the relentless schedule he had leading into those stops, playing seven of eight weeks from the British Open through the BMW Championship. It really takes its toll, DeLaet stated. You get to the end of the year and everyone is pretty banged up - hips, knees, backs. You dont think of golf as an impact sport but it is. Yet with time off and lots of rehab, the Saskatchewan native who has battled a long list of aches and pains in his career, declared himself fit and ready to go. Ive been playing golf six days a week in December and January with no problems, he said. Really Im healthy, or at least as healthy as Im going to be. Goal No. 1 is to get himself back into the top 50 in the Official World Ranking, which opens up a lot of doors to tournaments such as majors and World Golf Championship events. Withdrawals from the CIMB Classic and the no--cut WGC-HSBC Championship in China led to the drop for DeLaet. Cordrea Tankersley Youth Jersey. As a result, hes currently not in the field for the 2015 Masters. It was a bummer not getting that invitation in December, said DeLaet, who played Augusta National for the first time last year. I feel like Im playing well enough right now so Im hopeful. If he can climb into the top 50 (hes currently 58th) prior to the years first major, hell get into the field. If the top 50 is goal No. 1, then getting on the International Team for the Presidents Cup is a close second. After his maiden run with the team in 2013 where he was among the stars of Nick Prices squad, hes anxious for another try. Another thing to add to that list would be his first win, something many felt would have happened by now. Im not worried about it, DeLaet said. Ive been close a lot of times and been one shot out of a playoff a bunch of times. I know Im playing well enough and I feel like its going to happen. I dont feel any pressure and in the past when Ive won I know that you cant force it. Its just going to take the right week when you get a break or a putt drops or something goes your way. Its not easy. Even opposite field events or quote-unquote weaker field events are hard to win. There arent too many guys out here who can win when they dont have their best stuff. One thing DeLaet is excited about for this year is the expanded company hell have on tour. Six Canadians – including three rookies – is a sign that good things are happening in Canadian golf, he said. Its great seeing Adam [Hadwin] and Nick [Taylor] and Roger [Sloan] up there. Theres a lot of our guys playing good golf right now. Even the amateurs, with Brooke Henderson and everything. Its a good time. With his health back and a new year set to start in Hawaii, its good times indeed. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    blueberryjerry
    Chorąży

Miasto: SAFASF
    Data urodzenia: 18 02 1955

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: y felt would have happene

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Maj 2021, o 04:59

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    http://languagelaboratory.rulargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Bing [Bot] oraz 1 gość