Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • kicker Mark McLoughlins 2,994 points.Rookie Keola Antolin,

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

kicker Mark McLoughlins 2,994 points.Rookie Keola Antolin,

Postprzez blueberryjerry » 28 Kwiecień 2017, o 05:01

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Carlos Pena is back in the major leagues with the team that drafted him in the first round quite a while ago. Timofey Mozgov Jersey . Pena rejoined the Rangers on Tuesday, a week after signing a minor league deal and going to Triple-A Round Rock, and 13 years after making his major league debut with Texas. He was the 10th overall pick in 1998. "God is good, man. Here I am, where it all started for me and its truly very special," Pena said the home series opener against Detroit on Tuesday night, when he was batting sixth and playing first base. "Just to think back where it all started. ... This is crazy. I was looking at a picture I had of my first at-bat ever and it was with a Rangers uniform. My wife sent it to me this morning." The Rangers designated first baseman/outfielder Brad Snyder for assignment when they purchased the 36-year-old Penas contract from Round Rock. Since losing Prince Fielder and Mitch Moreland to season-ending injuries, Snyder was splitting time at first base with Donnie Murphy. Neither Snyder nor Murphy had played first base in the major leagues before this season. "We just brought in a first baseman to play first base, and he has a presence," manager Ron Washington said. "He may be a little older, but he has presence. Throw something in the wrong spot, and he will hurt you. He knows how to play around that bag. He knows what to do, he knows where to be. Its second nature to him." In seven games at Round Rock, Pena hit .333 (8 for 24) with one home run. The only person to go longer between games for the Rangers was Sammy Sosa, who made his major league debut for Texas in 1989 and then played his final season there in 2007. Fielder had a cervical fusion of the C5 and C6 disks in his neck last month. Moreland had ligament reconstructive surgery and bone realignment in his left ankle Monday, and the team said he went home to Mississippi. Fielder and Moreland are expected to be ready for spring training next season. After playing 22 games for the Rangers, Pena was traded to Oakland that winter. He has also played for Detroit, Boston, Tampa Bay, the Chicago Cubs, Houston and Kansas City. He was an All-Star in 2009 with Tampa Bay, when he had an AL-high 39 homers. Pena went to spring training with the Los Angeles Angels, but was released March 23 after hitting .139 in 20 spring games. "I was training. I was staying ready. I had faith that something was going to happen," he said. "At the same time, I didnt want to force it. I wanted to make sure it was right and it was the right spot, the right situation." Terrell Brandon Cavaliers Jersey .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. Shaquille ONeal Jersey .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. http://www.procavaliersshop.com/terrell-brandon-cavaliers-jersey/ .500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix.VANCOUVER - The B.C. Lions may not have had trotted out their regular lineup when they took the field against the Ottawa Redblacks on Saturday night.But they got the job done. Kevin Glenn completed three touchdown passes — including one for 60 yards to Ernest Jackson — and others lesser lights filled in for several injured regulars as the Lions hammered Ottawa 41-3 before a delighted crowd of 31,217 at B.C. Place Stadium.The biggest thing tonight is that we had a lot of guys down and other guys stepped up, said Glenn, who completed 20 of 27 passes for 345 yards.They really came to play.The Lions, fourth in the West Division, ended a three-game losing streak while improving to 8-7. For the third straight game, B.C. did not allow a touchdown.Both teams were looking to improve on a dismal Sept. 5 meeting in Ottawa, where the Lions prevailed 7-5 in the lowest-scoring CFL game in 35 years. B.C. responded Saturday with 545 yards in net offence compared to Ottawas 204.The Redblacks, whose only points came on Brett Mahers field goal in the second quarter, never threatened as they fell to 2-12 and remained winless on the road. Ottawa quarterback Henry Burris was good on 12 of 21 passes for only 138 yards — 106 of which came in the first half.Weve played a lot of close games this year, and we didnt find a way to respond, said Redblacks coach Rick Campbell. Im hoping this is an anomaly. … We havent won enough games this year, but weve played a lot of games where we fight. Ive never questioned our guys effort, but tonight we couldnt find a way to make a play to get something going.At the outset, it looked as though the Lions might have trouble getting their offence going. Emmanuel Arceneaux was a late scratch due to an ankle injury, but Levasier Tuinei proved to be a capable replacement as he caught a touchdown pass in his CFL debut.Glenn was sidelined briefly with a hand injury while completing a 40-yard pass to Jackson, who finished with eight receptions for 195 yards, on the first play from scrimmage. B.C. backup quarterback John Beck came in and led the Lions on a scoring drive which culminated with Paul McCaallums 30-yard field goal. Kyrie Irving Cavaliers Jersey. Glenn suffered a torn nail on index finger of his throwing hand after hitting it on an Ottawa players helmet. But he returned on the next series, and the Lions increased their lead in the second quarter as receiver Shawn Gore ran the ball in for a one-yard touchdown.Just over a minute after Mahers field goal, Glenn connected on the 60-yard TD with Jackson along the sidelines, staking the Lions to a 17-3 half-time lead. The touchdown was only Jacksons third in three seasons as a Lion.It definitely feels good to get another one, said Jackson.Early in the third quarter, Glenn threw a 10-yard touchdown pass to Tuinei. An Ottawa defender tipped the ball up right after Glenn let it go, but Tuinei came back to grab it.McCallum increased B.C.s advantage to 27-3 with another 30-yard field goal, at 9:50 of the third quarter. In the process, McCallum moved into second place all-time in CFL scoring, surpassing former Calgary and B.C. kicker Mark McLoughlins 2,994 points.Rookie Keola Antolin, with his first career touchdown on a three-yard pass, and backup QB Beck on a one-yard TD plunge, padded B.C.s lead in the fourth quarter.Antolin finished with 147 rushing yards, including 55 on a scamper. Making his second start in place of injured tailbacks Andrew Harris and Stefan Logan, Antolin thrived a week after the Lions did not have a rush longer than seven yards in a loss to Hamilton.I just felt comfortable and more confident this week instead of last week, especially when my first game was away, said Antolin, a 24-year-old Honolulu native and University of Arizona product who signed with B.C. in June. A home game I just feel more in.Notes: McCallum now has 2,999 career points. … Former Lions kicker Lui Passaglia, who is battling colon cancer, received a loud ovation from the crowd before making the pre-game coin toss. … Lions returner/running back Tim Brown returned after missing two games with a back injury. … Ottawa defensive lineman Keith Shologan played the 100th game of his CFL career. … B.C. lost offensive guard Dean Valli to injury in the second quarter. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    blueberryjerry
    Chorąży

Miasto: SAFASF
    Data urodzenia: 18 02 1955

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: kicker Mark McLoughlins 2,994 points.Rookie Keola Antoli

Postprzez valdunn » 15 Czerwiec 2021, o 22:35

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Re: kicker Mark McLoughlins 2,994 points.Rookie Keola Antoli

Postprzez valdunn » 25 Grudzień 2022, o 19:34

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Bing [Bot] oraz 1 gość