Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • the rage, but we’re just not sure wh

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

the rage, but we’re just not sure wh

Postprzez caicai2017 » 20 Sierpień 2018, o 03:43

The latest addition to the trend: Nike’s 'fanny-pack' - or as we call them in the UK, 'bum bag' - Benassi slides. They are sandal slides with a handy zip pouch for you to keep your… well, we’re still trying to figure that part out.
    The shoe might not be available yet, nor do we know how much this reworked Nike classic is going to cost, but having a bumbag on your foot has sent the Twitterverse into a frenzy:But mostly, people have just been wondering what to do with this extra pocket space.
    A place to stash Adidas Superstar Femme some cash? A hidey-hole for condoms? A home for some emergency loo roll? So. Many. Options.
    The scene-Nike Air Max 2017 Damen stealing nature of these sandals does have its drawbacks.
    View image on TwitterBut they aren't the only shoes in Nike Free 5.0 Femme the ugly fashion universe. In fact, sported by the likes of Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner, 'ugly' footwear companies like crocs have enjoyed a higher market value thanks to the effect of the trend. Basically, ugly fashion is here to stay.
    Ready to invest in some questionable attire? Maybe take a look at some other ugly fashion, erm, 'highlights' before you part with your cash: Jeans, once items worn to cover the body. But that was before ugly fashion.
    Now the world has fashion's weirdest hybrid, jindows. Yes, jeans with windows. In case you’ve ever looked at someone in normal jeans and thought "I wish I could see Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer their knees." People's ripped jeans are starting to look so ripped you may feel the need to check whether Adidas NMD Femme the wearer has been in an actual fight. Whole chunks of jean are missing, presumed shredded. Think of the tan lines.Adidas NMD Damen If you’re thinking you wouldn’t be caught dead in crocs, you might be surprised to hear that the fash-huns do not agree with you. Priced at £600, the shoes by Spanish label Balenciaga sold out in February this year, before they were even officially on sale.
    Tbh, our ankles hurt just looking at them.
    The high-top sock trainersYou’ve all heard of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. Well, brace yourselves for another great time-saving invention: 2-in-1 sock shoes.
    Because honestly, who’s got time to put socks and shoes Nike Air Max Thea Dameson? Not us. And now we don’t have to:These trainers by Vetements and Reebok may be practical, but Nike Air Presto Damen they’re also pretty ugly. The difficulty washing these sock sneakers also makes us wonder about how these will Adidas ZX Flux Femme smell after two or three summertime wears.
    Plus, dad sneakers may be all the rage, but we’re just not sure what a shoe emblazoned with the words "left" and "right" says about our intelligence. Still, in for a penny...The denim bustier
    When ASOS debuted this denim bustier earlier this year, many speculated what the inspiration behind it could have been:But the loudest question was simply, 'Why do this?' (Incidentally, many commenters pointed out that's exactly the look on the model’s face.)
    Or why spend £35 on it? It may cost less than high-fashion crocs but you could probably make this 'ugly' look yourself. Dig out that Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose old pair of jeans you've been meaning to bin and get your scissors for some home-made DIY style.
    Uggs Adidas NMD Womens get extra ugg-ly
    Many have experienced the pillowy goodness that lies inside an Ugg boot. But even fans of the Nike Air Max 2017 Femmedivisive footwear will be puzzled by the latest version that hit the catwalks - Uggs have now gone over-the-knee.
    caicai2017
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Miasto: fdg
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1988

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: the rage, but we’re just not sure wh

Postprzez valdunn » 20 Sierpień 2021, o 15:06

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Bing [Bot] oraz 1 gość