Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • The replay review took about 1 minute, 45 seconds. .

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

The replay review took about 1 minute, 45 seconds. .

Postprzez hfy962464 » 15 Czerwiec 2018, o 08:28

(The Sports Network) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will look to bounce back from their first loss of the season when they visit the Nashville Predators on Thursday night. Ricardo Quaresma Portugal Jersey . The Leafs came out of the gate winning their first three contests of the season before dropping a 2-1 home decision to Colorado on Tuesday. The Avalanche got the game-winner early in the third period. Jonathan Bernier, who replaced James Reimer and stopped all 15 shots he saw in Torontos shootout win over the Senators on Saturday, made 31 saves in the loss. He has a 1.18 goals against average and .963 save percentage in his three games with the Leafs, including two starts, after being acquired this past offseason from the Los Angeles Kings. "We gave up too many chances," Toronto captain Dion Phaneuf said. "Bernier kept us in it. It was right there for us." Bernier is expected to draw the start again tonight for the Maple Leafs and has been very successful versus the Predators in his career, going 7-1-0 with a 1.88 GAA and .932 save percentage in eight meetings. Joffrey Lupul, who scored Torontos lone goal on Tuesday and has five points over his last three games, is day-to-day with a calf injury sustained versus Colorado. He did not practice on Wednesday, but is expected to be in the lineup tonight. Jay McClement practiced on Wednesday for the Leafs after missing Tuesdays game after his wife went into labor. The Maple Leafs had won two straight over the Predators before suffering a 4-1 road defeat in the last meeting on Nov. 17, 2011. It was their third loss in their past four trips to Nashville. The Predators meanwhile got their two young guns on the board last time out. Theyll look to make it two victories in a row on Thursday night when they continue a five-game homestand with a visit from the Toronto Maple Leafs. After opening the season with road losses to St. Louis and Colorado, Nashville kicked off its residency on Tuesday with a 3-2 victory over Minnesota. Eric Nystrom capped a three-goal first period with a successful penalty shot, while Filip Forsberg got the run started with his first NHL goal. The 19-year-old Forsberg, who missed the clubs first two games because of a lower-body injury, put home his chance on the power play before pumping his fists wildly in the air and jumping into the glass in celebration. He played in five games last season after being acquired from the Washington Capitals and had just one assist. "I think for any player that gets to the National Hockey League, they dream of scoring their first goal and when they do its a time to celebrate. I think you saw real good emotion from Filip. I know our bench was loving it," said Preds coach Barry Trotz. Defenseman Seth Jones, the 19-year-old fourth overall pick of the most recent draft, picked up his first NHL point with an assist on Forsbergs goal. Pekka Rinne was strong in net with 32 saves and has posted a .942 save percentage in two games since getting pulled early in the clubs season- opening loss to the Blues. Rinne is 2-1-0 with a 2.87 GAA and .907 saver percentage in four lifetime meetings with Toronto. Anthony Lopes Jersey . -- Mike Shanahan gave Robert Griffin III a rest, and may have turned up the pressure on himself, too. Joao Mario Portugal Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. http://www.soccerportugalnationalshop.us/Cedric-Portugal-Jersey/ .com) - The Carolina Panthers won for the first time in seven games last week, were without Cam Newton due to a car accident this week, but somehow sit atop the much-maligned NFC South.MILWAUKEE -- Jason Hammel studied up on the Milwaukee Brewers. He passed a tough test Saturday. The Cubs right-hander watched from the dugout the previous night as the Brewers pounded out 16 hits against his fellow Chicago pitchers, and he was determined not to let that happen again. Lesson learned: Hammel had a season-high eight strikeouts in seven strong innings, and Anthony Rizzo hit two two-run homers to lift Chicago to an 8-0 win. "Theyre aggressive. ... Theyve really been working the ball the other way," Hammel said. "So, I made sure they knew that I was throwing in. Today, I had a pretty good slider. I kept them off balance." Hammel (6-3) also hit two batters, but otherwise allowed just four hits to an opponent that came into the day with at least 10 in nine straight games. On Saturday, Rizzo provided the offensive highlights. Both of Rizzos homers came on full-count pitches and went deep to right, the second one into the second deck to give the Cubs a four-run lead in the sixth. The Cubs chased Brewers starter Wily Peralta (4-5) in the five-run sixth that started with a single from Hammel, who later scored on Rizzos homer. "He had a couple bad pitches to Rizzo, and Rizzo gives him trouble," Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said. "He makes mistakes to him and Rizzo does not miss them." The homers delighted a healthy showing of Cubs fans that made the short trip north from Chicago. They cheered and whistled their last-place team on a warm, bright afternoon that made for ideal conditions for baseball. Many of those out-of-towners wore No. 44 shirts for Rizzo, the left-handed first baseman who returned to the lineup Saturday after getting his first day off of the season. The rested Rizzo rewarded his backers with his fifth career multi-homer game, and first since Aug. 21, 2013 against Washington. "It was nice just to be able to watch the game yesterday ... slow life down a little bit while Im on the bench," Rizzo said. "Todays obviously a good day for myself and our club." His first homer in the fourth Saturday came two batters after a safe call on runner Emilio Bonifacio at second was confirmed following a Brewers replay challenge. Andre Silva Portugal Jersey. Milwaukee was hoping Bonifacio would turn into the front end of a double play. Peralta had one his worst outings of the season after being charged for six runs and five hits. His ERA rose from 2.12 to 2.73 following an outing of 5 2-3 innings. Peralta was also on the losing end in the Cubs 4-0 win over Milwaukee on April 27 at Miller Park, when Hammel held the Brewers scoreless over seven innings and struck out seven. Hammel was just as tough Saturday in helping to snap Chicagos three-game losing streak. "He commands his emotions and is meticulous in his preparations and thats how hes able to attack hitters the way he wants to," manager Rick Renteria said. Hammels fastball was clocked in the low 90s, and he mixed in the challenging slider. The shadows creeping across the infield didnt help Brewers hitters either. "I think in the fourth or fifth inning it was sun to the shade. Thats the time you want to pick up the off-speed. It was a little tougher then," said Scooter Gennett, who had two hits. NOTES: The replay review took about 1 minute, 45 seconds. ... Renteria said RHP Hector Rondons wife gave birth to a boy Friday, when Rondon was placed on the three-day paternity list. Renteria left open the possibility that his closer could return for the series finale Sunday afternoon against Milwaukee. ... After stealing second, the Brewers Carlos Gomez was awarded third on an interference call by second base umpire Paul Emmel on Cubs 2B Darwin Barney, who was in the way while Gomez tried to advance on an errant throw. ... Brewers 3B Aramis Ramirez (hamstring) is scheduled to begin a two-day rehab stint Sunday at the teams Class-A affiliate in Appleton and could be activated off the 15-day disabled list either Tuesday or Wednesday. ...... Cubs RH Jeff Samardzija (1-4) faces the Brewers Kyle Lohse (6-1) on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
    hfy962464
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Data urodzenia: 21 12 1989

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: The replay review took about 1 minute, 45 seconds. .

Postprzez valdunn » 20 Sierpień 2021, o 15:19

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Bing [Bot] oraz 1 gość