Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • as vice-president of player personnel from 19

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

as vice-president of player personnel from 19

Postprzez hfy962464 » 15 Czerwiec 2018, o 08:17

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal hailed Marcus Rashford as a real striker after his derby winner against Manchester City on Sunday. Cesar Azpilicueta Jersey . The 18-year-old scored the only goal of the game in the 16th minute, coolly finishing after skipping away from Martin Demichelis.The goal was Rashfords fifth since he was handed a starting role in the Europa League eight games ago. He is a real striker and thats why I let him stay in that position because he can make goals, Van Gaal told Sky Sports.But he is also an attacking point and runs the channels. I like him very much. But he is 18 years old so we have to wait and see how consistent he is. Marcus Rashford celebrates his opening goal Asked in his post-match press conference whether Rashford could earn a call-up for England in the near future, Van Gaal said: I dont want to interfere. We dont have to exaggerate either. He is young, he is good, otherwise I question why I let him stay in the team.The win comes just a few days after Uniteds Europa League participation ended with a 3-1 aggregate defeat to Liverpool.But while Jurgen Klopps side followed up the result with a 3-2 defeat to Southampton, having led 2-0 at half-time, United managed to recover from the setback and earn three potentially vital league points.I am very happy, said Van Gaal. We played a very good first half. In the second half we had the chances to score the second, but then we fought to the end to survive because a lot of players had cramp. Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness said Louis van Gaal deserves credit after sticking with his young side against Man City Thats logical, I think, when you play on Thursday. You have seen what Liverpool did; in the first half they scored two at Southampton and in the second half it was 3-2.Thats only because they were not recovered. Otherwise you cant lose 3-2.I think [Uniteds performance] was fantastic. We have done it also against Arsenal after playing on Thursday and we have beaten also Manchester City, so I am very happy because its not easy to win here.The victory sees United move just a point behind City with eight games of the season remaining.It was fantastic to see the dressing room and we will fight every match, of course, said Van Gaal. Now we have a big result. It was a long time ago that Manchester United won here, so for the fans it is again fantastic that we have won. Also See: Man City 0-1 Man Utd As it happened Man Utd fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Lucas Vazquez Jersey . -- Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans. Spain Jerseys . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs. http://www.soccerspainauthority.com/thiago-alcantara-spain-jersey/ . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B.TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston says Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher was on the money when he said that the Heisman winner might play two more years of college football. Winston told The Associated Press Thursday, thats indeed his plan. The redshirt freshman said he and Fisher -- who said Wednesday while talking about the Seminoles recruiting class that the QB will be in Tallahassee two more years -- have a good relationship, "so whatever he says most likely is true." "Obviously Im a big baseball person, so thats an accurate statement because I plan on playing baseball next season anyway," said Winston, who is expected to be the Florida States closer this season. Many NFL draft experts believe Winston would have been a high first-round pick, possibly No. Kepa Arrizabalaga Spain Jersey. 1 overall, if he was eligible for this years draft in April. NFL Media draft analyst Gil Brandt, who helped build the Super Bowl-winning Dallas Cowboys as vice-president of player personnel from 1960 to 1989, has said Winston has a bright NFL future. Since the 20 year old will be eligible for the 2015 NFL draft, Fisher said, "Everybody says, well hes going to stay one (more) year and leave. ... I think itll be two." Winston said hes not thinking that far ahead, but since he plans to play baseball next year it would be difficult to also prepare for the NFL combine at the same time. "Obviously, Im not even worried about the draft and stuff like that," Winston said Thursday. "Im worried about winning championships here at Florida State." Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
    hfy962464
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Data urodzenia: 21 12 1989

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: as vice-president of player personnel from 19

Postprzez valdunn » 27 Sierpień 2021, o 19:17

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość