Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Nasze Zdjęcia
  • Olympiques goaltender Robert Steeves made 22 saves, while Al

W galerii zdjęć można prezentować nasze zdjęcia, fotki z zawodów, imprez, treningów, siłowni itp. Zobacz jaką formę prezentują użytkownicy forum kulturystyczni.pl

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Olympiques goaltender Robert Steeves made 22 saves, while Al

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 9 Grudzień 2017, o 04:23

After suffering an opening game, 4-0 loss to Germany, Portugal could also be in danger of losing their best player, Cristiano Ronaldo to injury. Kris Russell Jersey . NBC Sports, citing a story in El Confidential, is reporting that Ronaldos doctor wants him to pull out of the World Cup due to a knee injury. Portuguese surgeon Jose Carlos Noronha is advising the Real Madrid star that he could risk tearing the tendon in his knee beyond repair. But backup goalkeeper Beto said that Ronaldo would be ready for Sundays showdown with the United States. "Cristiano is 100 per cent fit to play. Every match, if he starts to play, it is because he is fit to play, hes ready to play," Beto told The Associated Press. "He loves football but his body is the most important thing for him ... so if he starts a match he is ready, he is fit, so I dont think that is a problem." The news comes as Ronaldo left Portugal practice early on Wednesday, applying ice to his knee and taking in the final portion of the training session from the bench, according to Portuguese sports daily Record. Neither he nor the Portuguese federation released any comment on the matter. Johnny Gaudreau Jersey . The Rays hope to stay alive for the postseason and salvage the finale of this series Sunday at Rogers Centre, where they dropped a 7-2 decision Saturday. Chris Archer lasted 2 1/3 innings in the no-decision, charged with a run and five hits, and Alex Torres suffered the loss in relief. Michael Stone Jersey . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/michael-ferland-hockey-jersey/ . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.BAIE-COMEAU, Que. - Philippe Cadorette made 28 saves as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar beat the Shawinigan Cataractes 3-1 to take a 2-0 series lead in the first round of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoffs on Saturday. Alexandre Ranger, Gabriel Verpaelst and Charles Hudon each scored for the Drakkar. Alex Filiatrault had the lone goal for Shawinigan in the dying minutes of regulation. Marvin Cupper did all he could to keep the Cataractes in the game. He finished with a jaw-dropping 61 saves, and was especially good in the first when he kept the game scoreless despite Shawinigan being outshot 23-13. --- OCEANIC 6 SAGUENEENS 1 RIMOUSKI, Que. — Samuel Morin scored a pair of goals as the Oceanic crushed Chicoutimi. Beau Rusk, Jimmy Oligny, Frederik Gauthier and Francois Beauchemin also scored for Rimouski, which took a 2-0 series lead. Dominic Beauchemin had the only goal for the Sagueneens. Philippe Desrosiers made 17 saves in net for Rimouski. At the other end of the ice, Julio Billia allowed five goals on 27 shots. He was replaced late by Domenic Graham, who gave up one goal on four shots. --- MOOSEHEADS 7 ISLANDERS 1 HALIFAX — The Mooseheads spotted Charlottetown an early lead before scoring seven in a row to take a 2-0 series lead. Jonathan Drouin had two goals and two assists while Philippe Gadoury also scored twice for Halifax. Darcy Ashley, Nikolaj Ehlers and Andrew Shewfelt chipped in a goal apiece. Daniel Sprong gave Charlottetown a brief lead 5:23 into the first period. Zachary Fucale stopped 10 shots for Halifax. Mason McDonald meanwhile was a lot busier, allowing all seven goals on 49 shots. --- VOLTIGEURS 6 TIGRES 5 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. — Christophe Lalancette scored to lift the Voltigeurs past Victoriaville in a slugfest. Charles-David Beaudoin scored twice for Drummondville, which tied the series at oone. Brett Kulak Jersey. Matthew Boudens, Jerome Verrier and Georgs Golovkovs also scored. Philippe Hudon had two goals for the Tigres, with Antoine Marcoux, Jean-Francois Plante and Angelo Miceli adding singles. Louis-Philip Guindon stopped 28 shots for Drummondville, while Francois Tremblay made 26 saves at the other end of the ice. --- OLYMPIQUES 8 SCREAMING EAGLES 2 GATINEAU, Que. — Emile Poirier scored a hat trick as the Olympiques rolled over Cape Breton to take a 2-0 series lead. Adam Stevens, Vaclav Karabacek, Jonathan Bourcier, Simon Tardif-Richard and Vincent Dunn also scored for Gatineau. Cameron Darcy opened the scoring 34 seconds into the game for the Screaming Eagles and Raphael Corriveau also scored in the second period. Olympiques goaltender Robert Steeves made 22 saves, while Alex Bureau stopped 21-of-27 shots before being lifted in Cape Bretons net for Zachary Fortin, who allowed two goals on five shots. --- FOREURS 3 TITAN 0 VAL-DOR, Que. — Samuel Henley had a pair of goals as the Foreurs shutout Acadie-Bathurst. Pierre-Maxime Poudrier also scored for Val-dOr, which took a 2-0 series lead. Foreurs goaltender Antoine Bibeau stopped 19 shots including a first-period penalty shot by Rafael Lafontaine. Jacob Brennan, meanwhile, finished with 34 saves for the Titan. --- REMPARTS 7 HUSKIES 3 QUEBEC CITY — Nick Sorensen scored a hat trick as the Remparts evened their series with Rouyn-Noranda at a game apiece. Fabrice Herzog scored twice for Quebec, with Kurt Etchegary and Adam Chapman providing singles. Jean-Sebastien Dea had a pair of goals for the Huskies and Jack Nevins added one. Remparts goaltender Francois Brassard finished with 34 saves. Alexandre Belanger allowed all seven goals on just 17 shots in the Huskies net. Guillaume Decelles came on to stop five shots in 10 minutes of relief. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Olympiques goaltender Robert Steeves made 22 saves, whil

Postprzez valdunn » 8 Październik 2021, o 03:55

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Nasze Zdjęcia

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość