Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Suplementy i Odżywki
  • But on this day, the memory of McGees legacy remains strong.

Sporty siłowe takie jak kulturystyka, fitness strongman czy sztuki walki to także suplementy i odżywki, zobacz jak wspomagać odżywianie aby uzyskać lepsze efekty. Suplement diety jest to dodatek, uzupełnienie diety.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

But on this day, the memory of McGees legacy remains strong.

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 30 Listopad 2017, o 09:01

ORCHARD PARK, N. Drew Smyly Jersey .Y. -- For Bills safety Jairus Byrd, there was nothing like the sight of watching Jets backup quarterback Matt Simms trot out on the field early in the fourth quarter Sunday. To Byrd, that was a signal that he and Buffalos defence had done its job in thoroughly rattling rookie starter Geno Smith. "It sits great with us," Byrd said. "Any time you can do that, it means were being relentless out there." That was the case from start to finish as the Bills defence and blustery winds gusting up to 30 mph proved too much for Smith and the Jets to handle in Buffalos dominating 37-14 victory. Byrd had two interceptions. Defensive tackle Kyle Williams had two sacks and forced a fumble. And, safety DaNorris Searcy returned another Smith interception 32 yards for a touchdown as Buffalo turned four turnovers by the quarterback into 17 points. The Bills got after Smith from the Jets opening possession. Thats when defensive tackle Marcell Dareus briefly knocked the quarterback out of the game by hitting him in the mid-section. "First play of the game, I knew that we had him," Dareus said. "We got a big lick on him, and he kind of rolled around. We knew right then we were in his head. From then on, he looked crazy, looked scattered." The Bills also didnt take too kindly upon hearing the Jets spent part of Saturday at Dave & Busters, a chain restaurant and entertainment venue in suburban Buffalo. "Me personally, I feel theyre disrespectful in the first place, so it didnt shock me," Bills defensive end Mario Williams said. Jets coach Rex Ryan defended the decision, saying it wasnt meant to be disrespectful. "I dont know why thats added motivation. We do different things when were on the road," Ryan said. "We went out as a team, so thats what we did." The Bills (4-7) snapped a three-game skid and enter their bye week by winning for only the second time in seven games. The Jets (5-5), coming off their bye, continued their string of inconsistent outings by becoming the NFLs first team to alternate wins and losses through the first 10 games of the season. Smith, a second-round pick out of West Virginia, went 8 of 23 for 103 yards passing, and was blunt in assessing his outing. "The way I can sum up this game is awful," Smith said. "I couldnt hit anything today. I just wasnt hitting the mark." Bills rookie quarterback EJ Manuel, selected 16th overall out of Florida State, was far better. He finished 20 of 28 for 245 yards passing and two scores. And he did so with Buffalo playing minus both starting receivers: Stevie Johnson (groin) and Robert Woods (sprained left ankle). Smith has now gone a combined 36 of 72 for 377 yards passing, with no touchdowns and five interceptions in his past three games. And hes particularly struggled on the road, where he dropped to 1-4 and thrown four touchdown passes and 10 interceptions. Overall, he has eight touchdowns, 16 interceptions and has lost four fumbles. Ryan attempted to deflect criticism directed at his quarterback by noting Smith had little protection. "With that protection, you couldve had Joe Namath back there and I dont think it wouldve mattered today," Ryan said. "Obviously, when you turn the ball over four times, thats a poor performance." It was so bad that the Jets managed just 267 yards offence and a season-low 12 first downs. Under Smith, the Jets produced 4 yards offence, no first downs and committed two turnovers on 13 plays over the final five possessions of the first half. Jets running back Chris Ivory scored on a 1-yard plunge on fourth down. Simms marched the Jets on a six-play, 62-yard drive, capped by a 13-yard pass to Jeff Cumberland with 9:36 left. The Bills took control in the final minutes of the first half. Starting with Manuels 34-yard touchdown pass to T.J. Graham with 4:05 left, Buffalo scored 17 points over a span of 2:50 to build a 20-0 lead with 65 seconds left in the first half. Kyle Williams sack and forced fumble led to fullback Frank Summers scoring on a 3-yard run. Then Byrds first interception set up Dan Carpenters 42-yard field goal. NOTES: The conditions were so tough that a tear-away portion of the football-field sized American flag came undone during the national anthem. ... Jets PK Nick Folk missed his first field-goal attempt of the season after a 48-yarder sailed wide right. Folks streak ended at 23 straight, one short of matching the franchise record set by Jay Feely from 2008-09. ... Among those in attendance was New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who played a big role last year in negotiating the Bills 10-year lease agreement to stay at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Matt Joyce Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday. Corey Dickerson Jersey . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline. http://www.mlbraysstore.com/authentic-alex-cobb-rays-jersey/ . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist .Remembrance Day 2014 is a special one, as this year marks the 100th anniversary of the start of the First World War. Thousands of Canadians fought and died in the Great War. They were farmers, teachers, business people, lawyers and athletes. One athlete in particular was a well-known pro hockey player from Ottawa - the man they called One-Eyed Frank McGee. Francis Clarence McGee was the centrepiece of the Ottawa Silver Seven’s dominant Stanley Cup defence from 1903 to 1905. After a successful hockey career, McGee answered the call for his country and served Canada in the First World War from 1914 to 1916. McGee earned the nickname ‘one-eye’ after he lost the sight of his left eye while playing for the Canadian Pacific Railway team in 1900 after being struck by a puck. Despite his injury, McGee joined the Ottawa Hockey Club in January of 1903. Despite his size – just five-foot-six - McGee made an instant impact for Ottawa, scoring two goals in 7-1 rout of the Montreal Amateur Athletic Association. In March of 1903, he helped Ottawa defeat the Montreal Victorias to capture the Stanley Cup. Weeks later, Ottawa completed their first successful defence of the Stanley Cup with a victory over the Rat Portage Thistles. McGee’s Ottawa team became known as the Silver Seven and McGee remained a staple of the team’s dominant offence. In February of 1904, they won the Stanley Cup – a Challenge Cup which teams held as long as they successfully defended it – against the Toronto Marlboros. McGee furthered his reputation as a big-game player with five goals in the second game of the series. A month later, he had another five-goal game as the Silver Seven thwarted Brandon, Manitoba’s bid for the championship. In 1905, McGee scored 17 goals in six games as the Silver Seven won the Federal Amateur Hockey League Championship. But it was in January of 1905 that McGee put together his most legendary performance. McGee scored a Stanley Cup record 14 goals in the second game of the Silver Seven’s famed one-sided series against tthe Dawson City Nuggets. Chris Archer Jersey. Eight of his 14 goals came consecutively in less than nine minutes of action as the Silver Seven dominated with a 23-2 victory - the most lopsided game in Stanley Cup history. McGee capped an already successful 1905 by scoring the winning in the deciding game of a three-game series against Rat Portage. More impressively, ‘one-eye’ played the game with a broken wrist. McGee’s 1906 season saw him score 28 goals in just seven regular season games. The Silver Seven successfully defended the Stanley Cup twice more in February and March with a two-game sweeps of Queen’s University and Smith Falls and McGee recorded 15 goals in those four games. Just as the Silver Seven’s historic run as champions ended, so did McGee’s career. He retired prior to the 1907 season with 135 career goals in just 45 games. In 1914, McGee and his 43rd Regiment was mobilized. Few knew how McGee was even allowed to join the military without his sight in one eye. McGee departed Canada for England on May 6, 1915 and didnt shy away from the front lines. Even after being wounded in Belgium in December of 1915, McGee declined the option of a taking a desk job after a seven month recovery, opting instead to return to his regiment. According to The Ottawa Citizen, he told his brother D’Arcy in a letter that his desire was to be a part of his battalion for the big push. He was killed twelve days after writing that letter on Sept. 16, 1916 - at age 34 - while fighting in the Battle of Flers-Courcelette during the Somme Offensive. His body was never recovered. But on this day, the memory of McGees legacy remains strong. Remembered for his prolific scoring on the ice, he was among the Hockey Hall of Fame’s 14 inaugural inductees in 1945. And he was also among the 24,029 casualties Canada suffered in the Battle of the Somme. Today, McGee is one of 11,169 unfound Canadian First World War causalities commemorated at the Canadian National Vimy Memorial in Pas-de-Calais, France. Lest we forget. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: But on this day, the memory of McGees legacy remains str

Postprzez valdunn » 16 Listopad 2021, o 09:08

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    http://languagelaboratory.rulargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Suplementy i Odżywki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość