Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Nasze Zdjęcia
  • The Diamondbacks unsuccessfully challenged, lobbying for an

W galerii zdjęć można prezentować nasze zdjęcia, fotki z zawodów, imprez, treningów, siłowni itp. Zobacz jaką formę prezentują użytkownicy forum kulturystyczni.pl

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

The Diamondbacks unsuccessfully challenged, lobbying for an

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 9 Grudzień 2017, o 04:16

Despite being the biggest players on the field, they live in relative anonymity. Marcedes Lewis Jersey . When other players hear their names called during a game its because theyve done something right, but members of this group only hear their name when they do something wrong. They are offensive linemen. The Toronto Argonauts are preparing to face the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the Eastern Final this Sunday. As they do, theres less worry about this group than there was as they entered the 2012 playoffs, a season that culminated with a Grey Cup Championship. To be kind, the Argos o-line wasnt great last year. There was a great deal of worry about how well the group was playing as the post-season run began. That level of concern has been greatly reduced heading into this years playoffs. "Similar guys at this point, with the exception of Tyler (Holmes)," said head coach Scott Milanovich. "I just think theyve played together in the system a little bit longer. I dont think its a whole lot different other than were a year and a half into it now." Holmes is the newcomer, essentially replacing Marc Parenteau as a starter. The Argos first-round pick in the 2011 draft joined the club in September after being released by the Minnesota Vikings. He made his CFL debut against the Ticats in October and hasnt looked back, playing admirably at left guard while starting the final three games of the regular season. He has a lot of respect for the guys across the line in black and gold. "Theyre a talented bunch up front" said Holmes, whose father Richard played for three CFL teams, including the Argos. "We just need to execute our game plan and handle what we can handle." Holmes says theres one area that really improved in the time hes been up here. "Getting in there and seeing the different looks, everything really slows down for you," the Ottawa native told TSN.ca "When you first get in there your head is spinning a little bit, so its been really nice to just get in there and settle in." Joe Eppele has moved from left guard to right guard. He played the best football of his career in the playoffs a year ago and hasnt looked back. "I think I played some of my best football then, but I think Ive improved a lot this season." said the second-overall pick in the 2010 CFL draft. "I think the biggest part has been my field recognition. Ive noticed that for me, mentally, the game has slowed down quite a lot. I can read the defences a lot better than I used to be able to." For the layman, the move from one side of the center to the other may not seem like that big of a deal, but everything changes, especially the footwork. Hes handling it well though. "It just creates a little bit of lag in the decision making" explained the 68" BC native. "You have to flip everything around in your head before you make the decisions, and just the small changes in your footwork. When youve been working on one side of the ball for so long youre just so used to having your feet in a certain stance, and when you make that switch it slows down your game a little bit at first." As the left tackle, Tony Washington protects Ricky Rays blind side. Its been an unusual season for the second-year Argo, as hes been in and out of the lineup due to injury. He even found himself playing some defensive tackle at times. He feels hes playing his best football at the perfect time of the year. "I dealt with a lot of injuries at the beginning of the season," said the New Orleans native. "I was trying to come back from that and keep my conditioning up." Washington feels as a group the line has been playing more aggressively this season. Hes also been impressed with Holmes, who starts to his immediate right. "For him to have come in as a rookie, hes picked it up really well" said the 67", 320 pound veteran. "He looks good, hes been playing really well." Like both Washington and Eppele, right tackle Chris Van Zeyl has found himself moved around. He was the right tackle last season, moved to right guard for the most part this year, but has been moved back to tackle lately. He doesnt care which position he plays. "Ill play wherever the coaches play me," said the McMaster grad. "I dont have a preference. I like playing tackle, I like playing guard. Guard allows me to be more physical, tackle allows me to be more athletic." Hes ready to go against a tough Hamilton front seven. What concerns him the most about that group? "I think more the system than the actual players themselves," said the native of Font Hill, Ontario. "I think the players are all pretty well-rounded, but I think the system gives teams a lot more trouble than the players themselves do." The leader of the group is center Jeff Keeping. Over the course of his nine seasons in the CFL, eight of which have been spent in Toronto, hes played defensive line, fullback, tight end and all along the offensive line. Hes been a very low profile member of the team,but this year was recognized for his tremendous play by being voted the East nominee for the CFLs Outstanding Offensive Lineman. He admits he sees an improvement in his game. "I think I played better" Keeping told TSN.ca before immediately giving accolades to his fellow linemen. "With any award like that you know its the result of the unit. I cant speak for each of the guys, but I think I played more consistent and I know I played at a higher level more consistently. I feel the same way about everybody across the line, so I think that as a whole really made us successful as a line." If the group keeps Ricky Ray on his feet and opens holes for running backs Jerious Norwood and Curtis Steele, it will go a long way toward sending the Argos to Regina for an opportunity to defend their Grey Cup title. Brandon Allen Jersey . The Broncos quarterback earned the offensive award Wednesday after passing for 374 yards and three touchdowns in a 37-21 win over the Raiders Monday night. Manning completed 32-of-37 passes and had a passer rating of 135. Dawuane Smoot Jersey .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Jermey-Parnell-Jaguars-Jersey/ . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality.ST. LOUIS -- Arizona shortstop Chris Owings threw wildly to the plate on a bases-loaded grounder in the 12th inning, allowing Matt Holliday to score the winning run in the St. Louis Cardinals 3-2 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Wednesday night. The Cardinals cut down the go-ahead run at the plate in the 10th on Daniel Descalsos perfect relay throw from down the left field line to nail Ender Inciarte trying to score from first on Paul Goldschmidts two-out double. Holliday walked off Trevor Cahill (1-6) to start the 12th. Matt Adams doubled and Yadier Molina was walked intentionally. Allen Craig hit a grounder and Owings had plenty of time for a force play of the plate but his throw eluded catcher Miguel Montero. Seth Maness (2-2) allowed a hit in the 12th for the Cardinals, who persevered long after Michael Wacha was chased early by a foul ball lined off his pitching elbow while sitting in the dugout. Jason Motte worked 1 2-3 scoreless innings in his first appearance since the 2012 post-season. He got help from Holliday, Descalso and Molina on that nifty relay. The Cardinals left the bases loaded in the bottom of the 10th against rookie Evan Marshall, but couldnt push across the winning run. Wacha allowed two hits in six scoreless innings and made two outstanding defensive plays before Adams liner forced an early exit after 88 pitches. The team said Wacha, the NLCS MVP last fall, had a bruise and was removed for precautionary reasons. Gerardo Parras two-run homer off Carlos Martinez put the Diamondbacks up 2-1 in the eighth, their first runs in 17 innings in the series after Adam&nbbsp;Wainwrights one-hitter Tuesday. Marqise Lee Jersey. Pinch-hitter Jon Jays sacrifice fly off Brad Ziegler tied it in the bottom half. Wacha snared Martin Prados liner right back at him on instincts, throwing his glove up on the follow-through. He foiled a squeeze attempt by Arizona starter Brandon McCarthy later in the fifth, gloving the bunt in front of the plate and shovelling the ball to Molina at the plate in time to catch Cody Ross. The Diamondbacks unsuccessfully challenged, lobbying for an obstruction call at the plate. Martinez gave up the go-ahead run on a wild pitch in a loss to Atlanta on Sunday and has surrendered seven runs in 7 2-3 innings his last nine outings. Ziegler was scored upon for just the second time in his last 23 appearances. The Cardinals won a challenge and perhaps saved a run in the second when Montero was ruled out attempting to steal with one out. The next batter, Prado, singled. Molina had two hits, giving him 14 the first eight games of a nine-game home stand. NOTES: Rock n roll Hall of Famer Chuck Berry, 87 and a St. Louis resident, threw out the first pitch. ... Lance Lynn (5-2, 3.67) faces Wade Miley (3-4, 4.94) to end a nine-game home stand. Lynn is 2-0 with a 2.37 ERA against Arizona and 20-8 lifetime at home. Miley is 2-0 with a 3.00 ERA in five road starts this year. ... Opponents are 8 for 19 attempting to steal against Molina. ... In Wachas 10 starts, hes allowed two or fewer runs six times. ... Cardinals SS Jhonny Peralta, 1 for 21 against McCarthy, did not start. ... Arizona 2B Aaron Hill returned after missing three games with shoulder soreness and was 0 for 5. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: The Diamondbacks unsuccessfully challenged, lobbying for

Postprzez valdunn » 10 Październik 2021, o 02:22

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Nasze Zdjęcia

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość