Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • If it ends up being my last match in English football,

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

If it ends up being my last match in English football,

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 11 Grudzień 2017, o 08:59

The Islanders’ top line is busting out, a Blue Jacket on a streak, improved goaltending in Vancouver, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. Keith Tkachuk Jersey . HEROES Kyle Okposo – Scored four goals in Friday’s 6-3 win over Pittsburgh then added a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 6-4 loss at Montreal. In the past 13 games, he has 16 points (7 G, 9 A). Since the start of last season, Okposo has 112 points in 116 games, his 0.97 points per game ranks 13th in the league. Linemates Josh Bailey and John Tavares both accumulated three assists against the Penguins, with Bailey adding two more against Montreal and Tavares putting up a goal and an assist against the Habs. Bailey has seven points (1 G, 6 A) in his past five games, while Tavares has 17 points (8 G, 9 A) in the past 13 games. Ryan Johansen – The Blue Jackets centre pushed his point streak to 13 games with a goal and an assist in a 3-1 win at Boston Saturday. Johansen has 16 points (8 G, 8 A) during the streak. Ryan Miller – Had a 28-save shutout in a 3-0 win at Carolina Friday, his second consecutive shutout, and has a .955 save percentage in his past nine games. ZEROES Christian Ehrhoff – The Penguins’ blueliner started 100% of his shifts in the offensive zone against the Islanders Friday, and was on for three even-strength goals against, while posting subpar (13 shot attempts for, 26 against, 33.3%) possession stats. A rough weekend for goalies: Carter Hutton – With Pekka Rinne out, Hutton stepped in and surrendered three goals on four shots against Detroit Saturday, getting pulled after 12:32. Cam Ward - Pulled after allowing three goals on 13 shots for Carolina against Vancouver Friday. Jaroslav Halak – Headed to the All-Star game, the Islanders’ tender surrendered six goals on 33 shots against Montreal Saturday. Marc-Andre Fleury – Another one headed to the All-Star game, Fleury allowed four goals on 17 shots against the Rangers Sunday before getting pulled. Justin Peters – Washington’s backup goaltender hasn’t played much, but has struggled all season. After allowing five goals on 26 shots at Dallas Saturday, leaving him with an .864 save percentage in eight games this season. Jhonas Enroth – Buffalo’s overworked goaltender surrendered six goals on 26 shots against Detroit Sunday, turning a 3-0 lead into a 6-4 loss. In his past three starts, Enroth has stopped 76 of 94 shots (.809 SV%) Petr Mrazek – Getting the bulk of the starts for Detroit while Jimmy Howard is hurt, Mrazek was pulled after allowing three goals on seven shots against Buffalo. LINEUP NEED TO KNOW Jake Gardiner – The Toronto blueliner played 17:03 against St. Louis Saturday. In six games under the new head coach, Gardiner has played under 18 minutes four times. Trevor Daley – Running neck-and-neck with Alex Goligoski for the top average ice time on the Dallas Stars, Daley missed both Saturday and Sunday games due to an undisclosed injury. Rookie Jyrki Jokipakka stepped into the Stars lineup, contributing a pair of assists against Washington Saturday. Mark Arcobello – The former Edmonton Oiler, who played four games for Nashville before getting waived, played his first two games for the Penguins, seeing a modest 9:44 of ice time per game. Philip Samuelsson – Acquired from Pittsburgh in exchange for Rob Klinkhammer earlier in the season, the 2009 second-round pick played his first three games for Arizona. He had seven points (1 G, 6 A) and was plus-3 in 38 AHL games before getting called up. Sam Gagner – Played a season-low 11:41 for the Coyotes Saturday and while his ice time bounced back Sunday (18:56 at Winnipeg), he has no goals and one assist in the past seven games. Martin Erat – The Coyotes winger was a healthy scratch for Sunday’s loss at Winnipeg. He has two assists, and three shots on goal, in his past eight games. He also happens to have the best possession numbers on the team. Tom McCollum – Was pressed into action when the Red Wings pulled Petr Mrazek during Sunday’s win over Buffalo. It was McCollum’s first NHL action since a 15-minute appearance in 2010-2011. Mathieu Perreault – The Jets sniper was injured by a cross-check from Blackhawks LW Daniel Carcillo, so Evander Kane took Perreault’s spot on a line with Mark Scheifele and Michael Frolik. SHORT SHIFTS Penguins C Sidney Crosby had two goals and an assist in a 6-3 loss at the Islanders Friday, then added a goal in Sunday’s 5-2 loss to the Rangers; he has 13 points (4 G, 9 A) in the past seven games…Penguins D Kris Letang had a pair of assists against the Islanders and two more against the Rangers, giving him nine points (1 G, 8 A) in the past seven games…Rangers C Derek Stepan had a couple of assists in a 2-1 win at Columbus Friday and put up a pair of goals in the win at Pittsburgh; he has 12 points (5 G, 7 A) in his past 10 games …Capitals LW Alex Ovechkin scored a pair of goals, with 14 shot attempts (9 SOG) in Friday’s 4-3 loss at Nashville then had a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 5-4 loss at Dallas; he has 13 points (9 G, 4 A) in the past 10 games…Predators RW James Neal scored a pair of goals in Friday’s 4-3 win vs. Washington, and has 12 points (6 G, 6 A) in his past 12 games…Jets D Zach Bogosian recorded a goal and an assist in a 4-2 win at Chicago Friday, and has five points (3 G, 2 A) in the past six games…Jets D Dustin Byfuglien had a pair of assists at Chicago Friday then added a goal against Arizona Sunday, and has 11 points (4 G, 7 A) in the past nine games…Jets LW Andrew Ladd had a goal and an assist at Chicago and another assist against Arizona, giving him 16 points (6 G, 10 A) in the past 13 games…Jets C Bryan Little also had a goal and an assist against Chicago and scored a goal (as well as the shootout winner) vs. Arizona, giving him 16 points (6 G, 10 A) in the past 14 games. Canadiens D Andrei Markov recorded three assists against the Islanders Saturday, giving him six assists in the past four games…Canadiens LW Max Pacioretty had a pair of assists against the Islanders, giving him 10 points (7 G, 3 A) during a seven-game point streak…Canadiens C Tomas Plekanec had two goals and two assists in the win against the Islanders and has nine points (3 G, 6 A) in the past seven games…Blues C David Backes had a pair of assists in a 3-0 win over Toronto, and has 13 points (7 G, 6 A) during a six-game point streak…Blues LW Alex Steen ran his point streak to nine games, during which he has 16 points (7 G, 9 A)…Red Wings RW Gustav Nyquist had a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 5-2 win over Nashville, then another one and one in Sunday’s 6-4 win over Buffalo, giving him 15 points (4 G, 11 A) in the past 12 games…Red Wings LW Tomas Tatar picked up a pair of goals and an assist in Saturday’s win then added a goal and an assist Sunday, and has 12 points (9 G, 3 A) in the past 12 games…Lightning D Anton Stralman had a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 3-2 shootout win over Colorado; he has eight points (1 G, 7 A) in the past nine games…Stars LW Erik Cole had a goal and an assist in Saturday’s 5-4 win over Washington, and has nine points (5 G, 4 A) in the past seven games…Sharks D Justin Braun had a pair of assists in a 4-3 overtime loss to Calgary Saturday, and has five assists in the past three games…Ducks LW Patrick Maroon had a pair of assists in Saturday’s 3-2 shootout win at Los Angeles; he has five points (1 G, 4 A) in the past four games. Rangers LW Chris Kreider recorded a pair of assists in Sunday’s 5-2 win at Pittsburgh and has five points (2 G, 3 A) in the past five games…Penguins LW David Perron had a goal and an assist in the loss to the Rangers, and has seven points (5 G, 2 A), with 29 shots on goal, in six games with Pittsburgh…Stars rookie D John Klingberg had a pair of assists in Sunday’s 6-3 win at Chicago, giving him five points (2 G, 3 A) in the past four games…Blackhawks LW Brandon Saad had a pair of goals in Sunday’s loss; he has six points (5 G, 1 A) in the past four games…Coyotes RW Shane Doan picked up two assists in Sunday’s 4-3 shootout loss at Winnipeg, giving him six points (2 G, 4 A) in his past four games…Red Wings C Henrik Zetterberg tallied three goals and an assist in Sunday’s 6-4 win vs. Buffalo. Bruins LW Daniel Paille had strong possession (21 shot attempts for, 5 against. 80.8%) in Saturday’s loss to Columbus…Flyers D Carlo Colaiacovo he an impressive possession game (18 shot attempts for, 4 against, 81.8%) against Buffalo Saturday; he can hardly get into the Flyers’ lineup, but Colaiacovo has better than 58% possession in the eight games that he’s played this season…Red Wings LW Justin Abdelkader had positive possession (16 shot attempts for, 4 against, 80.0%) in Sunday’s win over Buffalo. Blues G Brian Elliott stopped all 27 shots he faced in a 3-0 win over Toronto Saturday…Rangers G Henrik Lundqvist stopped 35 of 36 shots in a 2-1 win at Columbus Friday…Blue Jackets G Curtis McElhinney stopped 34 of 35 shots in a 3-1 win at Boston Saturday…Wild G Devan Dubnyk stopped 25 of 26 shots in Saturday’s 3-1 win against Arizona. FIRSTS Josh Anderson – Blue Jackets winger played his first NHL game against the Rangers Friday, then played 14:52 at Boston Saturday. A fourth-round pick in 2012, the first-year pro had 11 points (4 G, 7 A) and was plus-1 in 37 AHL games. Anthony Bitetto – The 24-year-old defenceman, a sixth-round pick in 2010, made his NHL debut Saturday against Detroit. He had 19 points (2 G, 17 A) and was plus-11 in 38 AHL games before getting called up. FANTASY FOCUS Even with one game going today at 1:00pm ET, there are still six more on the Monday schedule, so here are some players to consider for your lineup: Justin Faulk – The Hurricanes defenceman, on his way to the All-Star game, has five points (2 G, 3 A) in the past six games. With the ‘Canes playing better, he’s a solid option. Aleksander Barkov – The second-year Panthers centre scored five points in his first 25 games this season, but has six points (2 G, 4 A) in the past seven, starting to reap the rewards of positive possession numbers (54.3% Corsi). Jason Zucker – For all the high-priced talent in Minnesota, Zucker (who makes just over $900,000) is tied for the team lead with 16 goals. Melker Karlsson – The Sharks rookie winger, who doesn’t come with any kind of outstanding scorer’s pedigree, has six goals in the past eight games and, playing with Logan Couture and Joe Pavelski, he’s getting a good opportunity. Mikael Backlund – In five games since returning from injury, the Flames’ centre has put up seven points (4 G, 3 A) and may have found a nice fit with Johnny Gaudreau and Jiri Hudler on his wings. Much of the data included comes from www.war-on-ice.com, www.puckalytics.com, www.hockeystats.ca and www.naturalstattrick.com Scott Cullen can be reached at scott.cullen@bellmedia.ca Bryan Little Jersey . Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow. Mathieu Perreault Jersey . Yet heading to New York, the Habs remain positive as it all comes down to the one main ingredient that the organization has built its team on - character. http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/kyle-connor-jets-jersey-c-24/ . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles.Crystal Palace striker Emmanuel Adebayor says he would love to be remembered like Didier Drogba, should the FA Cup final against Manchester United prove to be his final match in England. The former Togo internationals future at Selhurst Park remains uncertain after signing for the club on a short-term deal in January until the end of the season. Adebayor, who has never won the FA Cup despite spells at Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham, insists he wants to stay in England but admits he has offers from clubs abroad. He told Sky Sports: My experience in English football has been beautiful and I would love to hit and beat that target to be remembered in English football like Didier Drogba. It is definitely possible [that I move abroad] but you know my love for English football. I am doing everything possible to stay but, if not, I can only say thanks to all the fans, all the journalists, those who criticised me, those who fight for and defend me.If I have to remain in England; fine. If I have to move on; fine. I came from somewhere to come to England, if I have to move somewhere from England, why not? Adebayors future is uncertain after signing on a short-tterm deal in January At the end of the day I am happy and in a good moment in English football. Mark Scheifele Jersey. I am lucky to still be alive. I am blessed.We are all human beings, no-one is perfect, we make mistakes. I have learned my lessons and thats it. We all move on in our separate ways.Palace clash with United at Wembley on Saturday having stayed in the top-flight for another season and a determined Adebayor admits it would be crazy to win the FA Cup with the Eagles after playing for Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City.If it ends up being my last match in English football, winning the FA Cup, it would be beautiful. What a story, he said.At Arsenal I couldnt win it with them, I went to City and couldnt win it with them, I went to Tottenham and couldnt win it. Coming to win it with Crystal Palace is crazy isnt it?At my age now I have to win it. There is no way of saying maybe tomorrow. There is no maybe tomorrow for me, with what I have done already with the league, I dont think I have three or four FA Cups in me.Now is the right moment for me, let me go and do what I need to do to grab it. Also See: 2015/16 PL manager grades Pardew waits on Palace injuries Crystal Palace season review Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: If it ends up being my last match in English football,

Postprzez valdunn » 12 Marzec 2021, o 02:12

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
    geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
    hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
    journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
    kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
    сайтlargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
    nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
    papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
    rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
    stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość