Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Suplementy i Odżywki
  • The Blue Jays are hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with

Sporty siłowe takie jak kulturystyka, fitness strongman czy sztuki walki to także suplementy i odżywki, zobacz jak wspomagać odżywianie aby uzyskać lepsze efekty. Suplement diety jest to dodatek, uzupełnienie diety.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

The Blue Jays are hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 13 Grudzień 2017, o 02:53

NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis soared to the rim, the ball held high above his head in his outstretched right hand. Nico Siragusa Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. New Orleans 20-year-old star took a triumphant stride over the baseline and glared intensely at the crazed crowd, his arms stiff at his side. The play gave New Orleans an eight-point lead with 1:24 left, punctuating a memorable all-around performance that lifted the Pelicans to a 100-92 victory over the Magic on Sunday night. "I just decided to go up strong, try to dunk it," Davis said. "That just energized the crowd, kind of deflated (Orlando) a little bit and got us going. That was a big play. Thats what we needed." Davis finished with 22 points, a career-high 19 rebounds and seven blocked shots. It marked the first time since the franchise was founded as the Charlotte Hornets in 1988 that a player on the club had that many points, rebounds and blocks in the same game. "His ability to finish in traffic and over top of defenders is second to none," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "When the moment was there tonight, he took over and thats what All-Stars do." It isnt certain Davis will be on the Western Conference squad when New Orleans hosts the NBA All-Star game Feb. 16. He wasnt voted in by fans as a starter, but could be selected by coaches as a reserve. "Im not really worried about that. Im worried about winning," Davis said. "We know were not where we want to be record-wise. Thats what weve got to focus on, what Ive got to focus on. ... If it happens, it happens, but Im trying to get more wins for the team." Davis may very well get a vote from Magic coach Jacque Vaughn, who expressed concerns about containing Davis before the game, then saw his fears realized. "I prefer not to be proven correct," Vaughn said. "Hes a great talent. ... He was trouble for us throughout the course of the night." Davis had seven of his rebounds on the offensive end, part of the reason New Orleans had 14 second-chance points. "Weve slowed him down before on the offensive glass, but tonight, he had his way with us," Magic forward Kyle OQuinn said. Tyreke Evans scored 13 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter to help ensure New Orleans first back-to-back wins in nearly a month. Led by Arron Afflalos 25 points, the Magic twice got as close as three points late in the fourth quarter, the last time on Tobias Harris runner with 4:26 to go. Victor Oladipo 18 points and five steals for Orlando, while Harris added 17 points and nine rebounds and Jameer Nelson scored 15 points. Brian Roberts had 15 points and Eric Gordon 14 for the Pelicans. Orlando outshot New Orleans 46.8 per cent (36 of 77) to 45.7 per cent (37 of 81), but New Orleans outscored Orlando at the foul line, 21-15, and outrebounded the Magic 48-32. New Orleans also converted 17 Magic turnovers into 30 points. The Magic, who have lost 13 of 15 games, never led during the final three quarters, but kept it close much of the second half. New Orleans led 62-58 after a 6-0 Magic spurt during which Oladipo hit two free throws, converted a steal from Gordon into a fast-break dunk, then stole the ball from Roberts to set up Afflalos layup. Gordon halted the surge with a step-back jumper from 19 feet, and Anthony Davis two-handed jam capped an 11-2 run that put the Pelicans back up by 13. Orlando closed the third quarter with Afflalos 3 and two layups by Nelson, and cut New Orleans lead to 75-71 on ETauwn Moores floater to open the fourth quarter. Evans responded with a reverse layup as he was fouled, and scored all 10 Pelicans points through the first 6:33 of the final period to help New Orleans maintain a slim lead. James Hurst Jersey . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets. Brandon Carr Jersey . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.com/ravens-ronnie-stanley-black-jersey/ . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again.OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion is lost to the Blue Jays until at least the All-Star Break with a Grade-2 strain of his right quadriceps, a tough blow for a team just swept by the mighty Athletics; a club thats lost 19 of its last 28 games to all but fritter away the gains it made with a torrid May. Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not. Well see.” Encarnacion is baseballs leader with 70 RBI through Sundays play. His 26 home runs place him second to the White Soxs Jose Abreu, who has 27. A Blue Jays offence limited to just three runs in a four-game sweep at the hands of pitching-strong Oakland faces as difficult a task heading south to Anaheim, where the Angels will send out Jered Weaver and left-handers Tyler Skaggs and C.J. Wilson against Toronto in a three-game series that starts on Monday. Expect Encarnacion to be placed on the disabled list, perhaps as soon as Monday, paving the way for waiver pickup Nolan Reimold (more on him below) to enter the fold. Jose Bautista, who started at first base on Sunday as waiver claim Cole Gillespie manned right field, was willing to play any position asked of him in the series with the Angels. While Bautista admitted lingering soreness in his ailing hamstring, he acknowledged the clubs dire straits. Brett Lawrie is injured. Encarnacion is injured. Adam Lind is playing hurt. “If its better suited for me to be at third or first for the time being given all the injuries and stuff thats going on, even if Im able to go to right field, Ill take it wherever I can,” said Bautista. “I just want to make sure that I do whatever I can to put the team in the best position to win.” BAUTISTA DECLINES FURTHER COMMENT ON REPLAY Jose Bautista had nothing more to say about Major League Baseballs replay system following Saturday nights rant. Following the Blue Jays 5-1 loss to the Athletics, Bautista referred to the procedure as a “joke” and called for a return to the days pre-replay. He questioned the integrity of those involved, wondering whether thee umpires reviewing fellow umpires calls are prioritizing protecting their brethren over making the right call. Jonathan Ogden Jersey. On Sunday morning, Bautista told TSN.ca he wouldnt be commenting further. When it was mentioned that hed likely be asked, repeatedly, his views on replay at the upcoming All-Star festivities in Minneapolis, Bautista said he would direct reporters to refer to his previous comments. There has been a growing frustration in the Toronto clubhouse with baseballs challenge system. Bautista reached his breaking point following Saturdays eighth inning when, with the Jays down 3-1, he doubled and Melky Cabrera was called out at the plate trying to score from first base. Video evidence suggested Athletics catcher Derek Norris missed Cabrera with a swipe tag but the call was upheld by the war room in New York. A couple of thoughts: Bautista is one of the brighter players in the game and nothing he says is unplanned. He was expressing the aforementioned frustration. He also effectively created a diversion, changing the focus from his teams plight (the Jays had dropped 18 of 27 games through Saturday) to his views on a clearly flawed protocol. Who knows, perhaps Bautistas rant will spark internal discussion amongst the Players Association, which would then lean on Major League Baseball to make necessary changes. A good start would be to have independent parties, unaffiliated with umpires, reviewing challenged calls. REIMOLD CLAIMED The Blue Jays are hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with Orioles castoff Nolan Reimold, claimed off waivers on Sunday. Reimold, 30, is a once promising prospect whose career has been derailed by injuries, specifically two neck surgeries. Hes appeared in 17 games for Baltimores Double-A affiliate, Bowie, this season, hitting .315/.420/.481. In 286 big league games with the Orioles from 2009-2013, Reimold is a .252/.327/.439 hitter with 41 home runs. His platoon splits dont discriminate. He has a career .775 OPS against right-handers with 27 home runs in 603 at-bats. Against left-handers, Reimold has posted a .749 OPS with 14 home runs in 333 at-bats. Reimold will report to the Blue Jays in Anaheim. On Sunday, Toronto designated outfielder Brad Glenn for assignment to make room for Cole Gillespie, who was claimed off waivers from Seattle on Saturday. Gillespie started Sundays game in rightfield. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: The Blue Jays are hoping to catch lightning in a bottle

Postprzez valdunn » 25 Listopad 2021, o 07:53

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Suplementy i Odżywki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość