Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • . I swear hes hit 15 o

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

. I swear hes hit 15 o

Postprzez hfy962464 » 19 Kwiecień 2018, o 09:25

VICTORIA, BC – On a windy afternoon at Centennial Stadium in Victoria, Vancouver Whitecaps FC came away with a 1-0 victory in their annual friendly match against the University of Victoria Vikes. Mitch Richmond Jersey . The Vikes defended admirably for 90 minutes, led by a standout performance from goalkeeper Noah Pawlowski. However, continued pressure from Vancouver finally produced a goal in the dying seconds when Andre Lewis slotted home a fine cross from Omar Salgado. The Caps came out attacking from the get-go in front of 2,500 fans who braved the cold to watch the Blue and White come to town. The visitors had their first opportunity only three minutes into the match as Sam Adekugbe raced down the left flank and whipped a low cross into the box. Darren Mattocks got on the end of it, but could only manage to deflect it over the crossbar. Five minutes later the Blue and White were at it again. Russell Teibert got the ball on the left and lobbed in a ball to Hurtado who headed it towards net before it was cleared off the line. Teibert was the provider again on 14 minutes when he sent a cross to the back post. Sebastian Fernandez got a header on goal, but into the arms of Pawlowski. Seconds later, Nigel Reo-Coker darted through the middle and made a great pass to spring Mattocks on a breakaway before the Jamaicans low shot was well saved by Pawlowski. Looking for a first goal, Fernandez had a couple looks on net. First, on 24 minutes, the Uruguayan made a nice run before firing a strike at Pawloski. Then, on 31 minutes, Fernandez had a low shot from the top of the box that rolled wide of the net. Fernandez countryman had the next opportunity for the Caps, the best chance of the first half. After playing a ball to Mattocks, the Jamaican played a clever backheel to Nicolas Mezquida before his low shot was stopped by Pawlowski. Despite spending most of the first half in their own end, the Vikes had a chance of their own before the break. Craig Taylor hit a long shot that bounced just wide of David Ousteds net, leaving the teams level at 0-0 going into the second half. The ‘Caps made one change at halftime with goalkeeper Marco Carducci coming on to replace Ousted. The next 45 minutes saw Whitecaps FC turn up the pressure. Hurtado got things going on 48 minutes when he intercepted a pass, only to have his strike saved by Pawlowski. The ensuing corner kick was headed hard by Jay DeMerit, straight into the hands of the Vikes ‘keeper. Chances continued to come for the men wearing blue, with the ‘Caps speed on full display on 56 minutes. Mattocks got the ball on a quick counter and darted down the middle before finding Erik Hurtado cutting from the right. Hurtado then hit a shot inches wide of the far post. On 62 minutes, head coach Carl Robinson made nine changes to his lineup, with only Nigel Reo-Coker staying on among the outfield players. With a fresh group on the field, the Caps would not relent. Midfielder Bryce Alderson was a notable force for the new group. His cutting pass on 76 minutes sent Salgado into the box before Pawlowski made a kick save. Three minutes later, Alderson danced by his defender on the left edge of the box and sent in a dangerous cross that was cleared by the Vikes. As time ticked to the final whistle, the ‘Caps finally found the goal they were looking for. Salgado got the ball from Alderson on the left, teased his defender, then sent in a great cross to the back post which was promptly driven home by Lewis with only seconds remaining in the match. The late goal proved to be the winner for Whitecaps FC as they improve their record to 7W-1L-1D all-time against the Vikes. "Im glad it was a close game, because if wed scored early on maybe we would have taken our foot off the gas and I wanted a good tempo game, I wanted them to do the right things," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson after the match. "On another day we might have scored eight or 10 goals. Obviously we need to work on our finishing a little bit more, but Im very pleased with the way we played and built up." The Caps return to Vancouver to train over the course of the next week before departing for Portland, Oregon on Friday where they will take part in the Rose City Invitational tournament. Skal Labissiere Jersey . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. De Aaron Fox Jersey . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/ . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No.The Washington Capitals are enjoying their best stretch of the season, but most of that success has come on the road. Success is not a word theyve been able to use regarding recent matchups with the Ottawa Senators. The Capitals will try to take advantage of their only home game in a two-week span and end a seven-game skid against the Senators tonight. Viewers in the Senators region can watch the game on TSN5 at 7pm et/8pm at, or you can listen live on TSN Radio 1200 Ottawa. Ottawa (14-13-6) was unable to win a third straight game, falling 4-1 at Montreal on Saturday after setting a season high in goals in a 6-2 victory over league-leading Anaheim one night earlier. The loss dropped the Senators to 3-2-1 since Dave Cameron replaced Paul MacLean as head coach. I thought the compete level was really good and we worked hard in a good building against a good team, Cameron said. That gave us a chance, we just werent able to pull it out. After Robin Lehner got the start Saturday, Craig Anderson figures to be back in net for this game. Anderson has been among the biggest keys behind Ottawas win streak against Washington, winning all seven starts with a 1.57 GAA. Defenseman Erik Karlsson has two goals and 10 assists during an eight-game point streak in the series. Washington extended its season-best points streak to eight games (6-0-2) Saturday with a strong all-around performance in New Jersey. Braden Holtby needed to stop only 21 shots and Nicklas Backstrom had two goals and an assist in a 4-0 victory. Holtby has been in net for each of the last eight games, posting a 1.84 goals-against average. Hes had plenty of help from his teammates, facing an average of 25.4 shots in the past five games. I think were doing what weve wanted to do all season, but were now finding a way to do it consistently, Holtby said. Were using our speed and size to our advantage. There arent a lot of teamms who can match up with us there. Chris Webber Jersey. We now know its our strength. Saturdays win improved the Capitals to 5-0-1 on the road during their eight-game streak. Their 10 road wins ties them with New York Islanders for the most in the Eastern Conference. Conversely, Washington (16-10-6) has won six of 15 home games (6-5-4), with only New Jersey (four) owning fewer home victories in the East. Weve got to be good at home, coach Barry Trotz told the teams official website. Our fans deserve that. Whatever it is, we need their energy and weve got to give them some energy and play well at home and establish the home turf. This is the Capitals only home contest in a seven-game span before they host Chicago at Nationals Park in the Winter Classic on New Years Day. Perhaps the best news for Washington is the recent play of Alex Ovechkin, who scored a highlight-reel goal Saturday. Though he only has three goals and six points during the 6-0-2 surge, the superstar forward has five or more shots in a season-high five consecutive games. Hes had a couple of games when he hasnt scored and you look at the scoresheet and hes got seven or eight shots, good looks too, Trotz said. Ive never seen a guy hit the post so much. I swear hes hit 15 or 20 goal posts this year. Ovechkin, like the rest of his teammates, hasnt had much success against the Senators lately. The Capitals have lost the last seven meetings, scoring one goal or none in four of the last five. Ovechkin has played in five of those losses, totaling two points with a minus-five. Game Notes: OTT was 3-0-0 vs WSH last season OTT has won 7 straight vs WSH Washington: 6-0-2 past 8 games, outscoring opponent 27-15, 18/21 on PK 15-1-2 when scoring first Green (1G, 2A) past 2 games Ottawa: dropped last game, have not lost back to back past 7 games 2-1-1 past 4 road games, 2/13 on PP Karlsson (3A) past 3 games China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '
    hfy962464
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Data urodzenia: 21 12 1989

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: . I swear hes hit 15 o

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Sierpień 2021, o 07:46

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość