Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Zdrowie
  • www.bvoix.com/

Zdrowie i medycyna czyli kontuzje, bóle mięśni, urazy, skurcze, stłuczenia itp - dowiedz się jak im zapobiegać i jak je leczyć.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

www.bvoix.com/

Postprzez Xuwanghuan » 5 Czerwiec 2018, o 08:17

"
    by Le Phuong

HO CHI MINH CITY adidas nmd r2 pas cher femme , Nov. 19 (Xinhua) -- Physical education has been on school curriculums in Vietnam for many years, but the subject is long being neglected and failing to get due attention.

According to education experts, physical training plays an important role in raising children, both mentally and physically, as health is of paramount importance to a child's ability to study and a knowledge of physical training creates healthy-conscious citizens.

Among school goers, attention should be paid more to physical education for younger pupils who still need support from the teachers to undertake physical exercise at school. As most of the students' time is spent at school, the teachers' role is inextricably linked to the students' health and well being.

In Vietnam, classes at primary school (from grades 1 to 5)and junior secondary school (from 6 to 8) have only two gym lessons per week, lasting for 45-minutes each. With only limited times between classes and lunch break to play outside adidas nmd r2 pas cher , the time allocated for physical education classes is drastically low in comparison to regular subjects.

In their official physical education classes, the pupils are taught only simple exercises due to schools' lack of sports apparatus. They include short-distance running, long jump, high jump, skipping basketball, volleyball, and shuttle cock kick.

Moreover, because the gym lessons are considered a peripheral subject and not rated by scores, only by the teachers' remarks as ""good"" or ""fair adidas nmd r1 pas cher femme ,"" they are always deemed inferior compared with other subjects like math, literature, physics and chemistry. Both gym teachers and students are thus less interested in physical training.

Ha Kien, a teacher at Trung Hoa Primary School in Hanoi, who has more than ten years' experience in teaching physical education, told Xinhua that gym lessons at school have not yet received due attention compared with other subjects.

""The goal of physical education at school is to help pupils in training for good health so that they can study other subjects better. It will help reduce their stress after learning so much in such tough majors as math, physics, etc. However, this goal has not yet reached a satisfactorily level adidas nmd r1 pas cher ,"" said the gym teacher.

Kien said each class at his school has about 50 pupils and it has two gym lessons per week, each lasting for 45 minutes. Within such a short period of time, a crowd of pupils can only be instructed with general knowledge about the sports or games that they will practice in the following week.

""Apparently, the pupils can only relax from their studies in class, rather than improve their physical health during a gym lesson,"" said the teacher.

Mai Phuong, a sixth grader at Nam Trung Yen Junior Secondary School, told Xinhua that she used to love gym lessons, but since she entered primary school adidas nmd human race pas cher femme , it is considered a sideline subject, along with the lack of sports facilities, she becomes less interested in such lessons.

""I just do it to satisfy my gym teacher, otherwise I would drop it from my schedule,"" Phuong said, adding that she likes gymnastics and wants to become a gymnast in the future. Instead of training at school, she goes to the municipal sports center to practice, but mostly during summer holidays.

40-year-old Nguyet Minh, who has a daughter at a primary school in Hanoi adidas nmd human race pas cher , told Xinhua that she is well aware of the need for physical training for her 8-year-old daughter.

""My daughter, and her class mates as well, needs suitable gym lessons at school, as it will help them develop comprehensively. However, to my understanding, that does not receive due attention from their teachers,"" Minh said, adding that to fill the gap, she brings her daughter to an evening dance class twice a week at the municipal children's cultural center.

Meanwhile adidas nmd city sock pas cher femme , Do Quan, 45, a resident in Hanoi, said he takes his 10-year-old boy to a children's football club every weekend.

""I don't want my son to become a football player, I just hope that the sport will improve his health and he can study better,"" said the father, adding that he wishes such kind of sport and others will be put into the school curriculum for his son and his classmates to play.

In recent years, the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training(MoET) has encouraged schools to select sports or games appropriate to their own space and sport facilities to teach the students. However, not so many schools implement this request adidas nmd city sock pas cher , saying they are lacking the budget to invest in sports equipment.

In 2005, Vietnam set targets stating that by 2020, 90 percent of students at all levels (pre-school, general school, and higher school) will reach certified level of physical education, with schools being equipped with standardized apparatus.

Professor, Dr. Le Thi Huong, Deputy Director of the Institute for Medical Prevention and Community Healthcare, under the Hanoi University of Medicine adidas nmd chukka pas cher femme , said that physical training is of great importance to everyone, especially to children at school age, as it greatly impacts both their physical and mental development.

Joining in sport activities will help further develop players' internal organs, making them more active and smart in social activities.

Results of a recent survey conducted by the Hanoi Teachers Training Sports University involving 1,200 students at random, revealed that 22 percent of them said they ""don't like"" gym lessons and less than 40 percent said they are ""OK"" with it.

Currently, Vietnamese people are ranked the shortest among Asians, with men's average height being 164 centimeters and women' s being centimeters. In the past 30 years, Vietnamese grew an average of 1 cm every ten years.

Vietnam is hoping to raise men's height to 168.5 cm adidas nmd chukka pas cher , and women to 157.5 cm at 18 years old, by 2030.

Dr. Le Bach Mai, Deputy Director of the Vietnam National

BAGHDAD, Aug. 17 (Xin. Wholesale Soccer Hats Cheap NHL Hats Free Shipping Cheap NBA Hats Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Shirts Wholesale Hoodies Wholesale Hats Wholesale NCAA Jerseys
    Xuwanghuan
    Sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: www.bvoix.com/

Postprzez valdunn » 14 Grudzień 2021, o 04:02

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Zdrowie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość