Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • The replay review took about 1 minute, 45 seconds. .," Nies

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

The replay review took about 1 minute, 45 seconds. .," Nies

Postprzez hfy962464 » 15 Czerwiec 2018, o 08:32

Jake Peavy can pitch the San Francisco Giants to their third World Series title in five years tonight when they attempt to close out the Kansas City Royals in Game 6 at Kauffman Stadium. Dan Marino Dolphins Jersey . Thats what you play for -- to be in the World Series and to win it, Peavy said. To be the guy who gets the ball with that opportunity. Its a special opportunity, I understand that. I just have to do all I can do to be in the moment, to think about executing pitches, to find any way, any how for the San Francisco Giants to win this game. While it may seem as if all the chips are stacked against Kansas City that may not be the case. Teams going home down 3-2 in a best-of-seven World Series have won it all in eight of the last 10 instances. Also, the Giants have lost both of their series when they have been in this position. And of course, Kansas City won Games 6 and 7 at home to win the 1985 World Series. I think the character in our clubhouse is at an all-time high, Royals pitcher James Shields said. I think thats what is going to get us through the next two games. Weve been in some situations where we had to get some wins in September, and we got it done. Theres no difference. Kansas City may have done its part in getting the series back to its ballpark, but the Giants also accomplished their goal of winning a game not started by Madison Bumgarner. Now, theyll have to win another if they want to secure the eighth world title in team history. Peavy will get the first crack at it, as he tries to reverse his postseason fortunes. Peavy ran into trouble against the Royals his third time through the lineup in Game 2 and left after allowing four runs and six hits in five-plus innings of work. Hes pitched to a 3.68 ERA in three starts this postseason, but is just 1-4 lifetime in the playoffs with a 7.05 ERA in eight starts. Im really excited about the opportunity, I really am, Peavy said. I never thought it would happen any other way. Thats not who I am. I never thought wed get swept in the three games (at home). The thought that I might not pitch again never really entered my mind. I prepared and I expected to pitch again, I really did. San Francisco has been spoiled this postseason by Bumgarner, who has put together one of the better runs in recent memory. He followed up his brilliant Game 1 showing with an even better effort in Game 5 on Sunday, as he tossed a four-hit shutout in the Giants 5-0 win. Im just happy we won, Bumgarner said. That was a big game for us, being tied 2-2. Going back to Kansas City with two games, its a whole lot better that we have to win one now instead of having to win two. The Giants have scored first in four of five games in this series and are 7-1 during the postseason under this circumstance. Theyve also scored 15 unanswered runs since falling behind 4-1 in the third inning of Game 4. Neither team homered for the third straight game, marking the first time this has happened in a World Series since Games 1-3 of the 1948 Fall Classic between the Indians and the Boston Braves. Getting the call for the Royals will be 23-year-old rookie Yordano Ventura, who pitched well against the Giants in Game 1. After allowing a leadoff home run to Gregor Blanco, Ventura settled down and ended up surrendering just two runs and eight hits in 5 1/3 frames. That kid has no fear, Royals reliever Kelvin Herrera said of Ventura. You either hit him or he hits you, but hes not going to be scared. Ventura will be pitching with a heavy heart Tuesday following the death of his friend, St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Oscar Taveras, who was killed in a car accident in the Dominican Republic. Ventura plans on writing Taveras No. 18 and the initials R.I.P. on his spikes and glove in memory of his countrymate. Its going to be hard to put that aside, Ventura said on Monday, but Im going to throw everything I have out there. Im dedicating that game to him. These teams actually met in the regular season, as the Royals completed a three-game sweep at Kauffman Stadium. Going back to The K, said Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas, with those fans and that electricity, were excited. If necessary, Game 7 will be played on Wednesday at Kauffman Stadium. Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Jerome Baker Jersey . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com/Youth-Mike-Gesicki-Elite-Jersey/ .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics.PITTSBURGH -- There were smiles all around in the New York Mets clubhouse Saturday. After a 5-3 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates, the Mets got good news on third baseman David Wrights sore left shoulder: There was no structural damage in the joint. Jonathon Niese extended his streak of solid starts with six gritty innings, rookie Eric Campbell had three hits while subbing for Wright as the Mets spoiled Gerrit Coles return from the disabled list. "I think its important with (Wright) out that a bunch of other people need to step up and today we had timely hitting and timely pitching and were able to get a W, which was nice," Campbell said. The Mets said Wright had a bruised left rotator cuff. He will be treated with anti-inflammatories before being reevaluated on Monday. For now, the Mets think Wright can avoid a trip to the DL. "They want to see if it feels better after a couple days rest," assistant general manager John Ricco said. "If hes still feeling the same, well reassess it at that time." Niese (5-4) gave up three runs and scattered seven hits. It was his 20th straight outing without allowing more than three runs, dating to last season. "I told (pitching coach Dan Warthen) when I came out that I was the worst pitcher in the world in the fourth and fifth innings, the dumbest pitcher in the world but was pretty in the other innings," Niese said. Niese was handed a 5-0 lead by the middle of the second inning, but he nearly squandered it by issuing consecutive bases-loaded walks to Pedro Alvarez and Chris Stewart in the fourth and an RBI single to Neil Walker in the fifth that made it a two-run game. Neise, however, made it through the sixth, Jeurys Familia followed with two perfect innings and Jenrry Mejia pitched a perfect ninth for his eighth save. "Jon went back out there and battled after that fourth inning, even though he didnt have good stuff," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Camppbell drove in the first run in a three-run first inning with a double off Cole (6-4). Jerome Baker Dolphins Jersey. Daniel Murphy capped the Mets scoring with a two-run single with two outs in the second. Cole, who leads the Pirates in victories, lasted just four innings. Activated from the DL earlier Saturday, he was tagged for five runs and seven hits. Cole had been out since June 4 with right shoulder fatigue. "I think it would have been a lot better if I were to have taken less focus off the hitters and put more on myself and not tried to do too much," Cole said. "I think I was a little too results oriented, trying to avoid this trying to do this, trying to do that." After Campbell hit his RBI double in the first, Lucas Duda scored on a wild pitch and Kirk Nieuwenhuis capped the inning by singling in a run. Niese lost the strike zone in fourth but was able to pitch out of a bases-loaded jam by striking out pinch-hitter Starling Marte and Gregory Polanco. "That at-bat against Marte, I was just trying to get a strike," Niese said. "Once I got a strike, I was able to relax and get guys out." NOTES: RHP Brandon Cumpton was optioned by Pittsburgh to Triple-A Indianapolis to clear a roster spot for Cole. ... RHP Ernesto Frieri joined the Pirates a day after being acquired from the Los Angeles Angels in a trade for RHP Jason Grilli and pitched a perfect inning of relief. . Marte was unable to start for the fourth consecutive game because of a jammed middle finger and the pinch-hitting appearance was the first time he batted since being injured Tuesday. ... The Mets had Niese bat eighth and LF Eric Young Jr. hit ninth, marking the third time in the last seven games manager Terry Collins had the pitcher hit No. 8. ... The four-game series concludes Sunday with New York RHP Bartolo Colon (8-5, 3.67) attempting to win his seventh straight decision as he faces RHP Edinson Volquez (5-6, 4.35). Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
    hfy962464
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Data urodzenia: 21 12 1989

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: The replay review took about 1 minute, 45 seconds. .," N

Postprzez valdunn » 20 Sierpień 2021, o 15:17

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Bing [Bot] oraz 1 gość