Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Zdrowie
  • air max thea womens sale

Zdrowie i medycyna czyli kontuzje, bóle mięśni, urazy, skurcze, stłuczenia itp - dowiedz się jak im zapobiegać i jak je leczyć.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

air max thea womens sale

Postprzez bears123 » 16 Sierpień 2019, o 02:57

Let me start this article by saying that a) promoting diversity within all walks of life is something I am very passionate about which leads me to b) I know that many of you will feel you are doing all you can to promote diversity already (if you are one of these companies 鈥?please shout about it in the comments!). However Nike Air Max 97 OG Undftd White Red Restock , the stats suggest not all businesses are doing enough and therefore, in order for real change to occur, we need to encourage more transparency and promote more proactive change. I hope this short article will provide some statistical analysis and thought-provoking encouragement for more businesses to take action. Let me know what you think and if you can, please take a step-forward by commenting and sharing this article if you agree my conclusions. Enjoy鈥?p>
    Controversial marketing campaigns in recent years have raised many questions about the marketing industry as well as the people signing-off on campaigns and decisions that have sparked outrage from consumers. (If you are not familiar with any such campaigns, I recommend you do your own online research into campaigns signed off by Dove or Nivea or even Uber for that matter and you will see why).

The fact is Air Max 97 Silver Grey Red Men's Nike Shoes Sale UK , both financially and morally, companies should be doing more to ensure diversity is represented within marketing and creative departments. Research conducted by Opinium Research (1). indicates that 55% of IT SMEs in the UK said they would be more likely to do business with another company known for its inclusive employment strategies, which further strengthens the business argument for promoting diversity within marketing structures of companies. And yet, despite these reasons, there is still a lack of diversity represented.

Having the presence of a diverse range of people in your creative department not only makes financial sense Men's Nike Air Max 97 Black UK Sale , but it would also help to ensure that sensitives are not overlooked during the development of campaigns and thus provide more trust and relatability towards your brand from consumers.

In addition, we live in a world that is more interconnected than ever, so surely it would be wise for businesses to consider the diversity concerns that exist as part of its marketing strategy, if it wishes to connect with a broad, multi-cultural demographic? The reality is however Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Men's All Black UK , that this is not happening as much as it should be. Working in Marketing Recruitment, I get to see organisational structures for all types of businesses and it is evident that companies need to do more to reflect diversity within its marketing operations 鈥?especially at management levels. By doing so, a business could easily increase its prospects of a return on investment (2). For example, by establishing a return on investment (ROI) based approach to diversifying a creative department, a business can increase its pool of ideas and creativity and improve the range of perspectives and experiences at its disposal to create campaigns that appeal to broader audiences.

The presence of ethnic minorities

As much as businesses may deny any negative bias in relation to recruitment Air Max 97 Men's Nike All White Shoes UK , the fact of the matter is, I have seen first-hand how the cycle of reserving most of the senior marketing positions for people who are predominantly male, white, and middle-aged continues. When you combine this with the limited presence of women and ethnic minorities in senior marketing positions, it highlights that there must be both positive and negative bias (3) that exists within recruitment processes of marketing and creative departments. The prejudices around gender as well as the attitudes towards ethnic minorities (4) also serves as an explanation for the lukewarm pace in addressing diversity concerns within the senior ranks of marketing operations.

However Air Max 97 Summit White Snakeskin UK Sale , this should not be the case. On the contrary, it is likely hindering marketing success. For example, an independent review of race in the workplace carried out by Lady Ruby McGregor-Smith on behalf of the UK government, estimated that by ensuring full representation of ethnic minorities in the workplace, including senior roles air max thea womens sale , this could boost the British economy by 24 billion (5). Furthermore, research by McKinsey and Company revealed that businesses with the presence of ethnic minorities within the leadership structure were 33% more likely to outperform their peers on profitability (6).

The Gender Pay Gap Continues

A recent study conducted by Marketing Week (7) recently highlighted that there is still a long way to go to redress the gender pay gap too. The 2019 Marketing Week Career and Salary Survey showed that women are still earning less than men across every sector and at every level of seniority. This is unacceptable on all grounds 鈥?ethical, moral and financial. In fact, this gender pay gap is more than likely hindering business success rather than saving in employee salaries.

There are many studies that highlight the added value for companies that diversify the gender set up of their executive teams so it is important businesses start to do more to redress the balance and improve. In fact, when considering employment air max thea uk sale , 56% of women look at whether the organisation publicly shares its progress on diversity (8) 鈥?so perhaps this would be a good place for businesses to start? There is a battle for talent right now (I should know as I am tasked with locating it) so this is one step a business can take right now if it wants to improve its ability to attract the best marketing employees to its brand. If you are proud and transparent with your diversity and inclusion metrics then promote them, by doing so, you could strengthen both your employer brand and credibility and boost your competitive edge at the same time, helping you ensure you win the race for the best talent available in a competitive marketplace.

So why, despite the strong indicators regarding the benefits associated with encouraging
    bears123
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Zdrowie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość