Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dla Zielonych
  • n” — represented by its most coveted

Dział przeznaczony dla osób zaczynających swoją przygodę z siłownią. Inni użytkownicy postarają się Wam przekazać niezbędną wiedzę aby móc zacząć uprawiać ten sport.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

n” — represented by its most coveted

Postprzez yaya2017 » 27 Marzec 2020, o 07:23

If you went around asking people before the 2000s what the future of footwear would look like, you were most certainly going to get a number of Marty McFly references. Nike Air Max 90 Femme Nike’s Tinker Hatfield and the 1989 blockbuster film Back to the Future Part II created that vision for us with a light-up, auto-lacing high-top sneaker, famously known as the MAG.After the movie’s release, auto-lacing became Nike Air Max 95 Womens footwear’s dream innovation, not because it seemed practical or even necessary, but because it Nike Air Max 95 Femme was maybe the most aspirational tech anyone could imagine — by then, we had already been walking Air. And what would make life easier, from a footwear standpoint, than shoes that instantly tighten to a preset sweet Nike Dunk High Femme spot as soon as you step into them, like the driver’s seat of a luxury car.

Unlike Marty’s hoverboard, the Nike Internationalist Femme self-lacing Nike Mag did hit the market in 2016, five years after auctioning off non-self-lacing versions and one year after BTTF2 predicted it. Since then, Nike’s technology, now referred to as Adapt, has Adidas Superstar Womens become mass-produced appearing in both a performance basketball sneaker, the Adapt BB, and a casual cross-trainer, the Adapt Huarache. Despite the relatively high price of $350 USD, Adapt is a milestone in footwear technology, Nike Air Max 270 Femme signifying the close of one generation, and the commencing of another.

Before Virgil Abloh shifted Nike Air Span 2 Damen the worlds of luxury and streetwear with his appointment to artistic director of Louis Vuitton’s ready-to-wear menswear division in March of 2018, the Chicago polymath spent 2017 atop the sneaker world. After Nike Air Vapormax Damen a year of discussions, prototyping, leaks, and careful seeding, Nike, Abloh and his Off-White? imprint officially Nike Air Max 95 Femme unveiled “The Ten” in August 2017. The largest collaborative sneaker collection to date, the unprecedented “The Ten” Nike Air VaporMax Damen consisted of 10 sneaker models, across three brands, all deconstructed to highlight Nike Air Span 2 Womens their signature design elements.“The Ten” — represented by its most coveted pair, the Air Jordan 1 “Chicago” — not only marked the culmination of street and luxury that began with Fujiwara’s AJ1, but it also reinvigorated www.ragamuffins.fr the true concepts of collaboration and DIY customs. The former had long become a marketing ploy for Adidas Superstar Femme uninitiated brands to tap into new markets,
    yaya2017
    Sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Dla Zielonych

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość