Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Zdrowie
  • Broncos Youth Jersey

Zdrowie i medycyna czyli kontuzje, bóle mięśni, urazy, skurcze, stłuczenia itp - dowiedz się jak im zapobiegać i jak je leczyć.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Broncos Youth Jersey

Postprzez bears123 » 20 Czerwiec 2020, o 10:30

Free News Articles Home Medical Business Services Heart IT Announces that SIAT has elected to acquire WebPAX(R) to Manage Medical Images in Multi-Hospital Setting Heart IT Announces that SIAT has elected to acquire WebPAX(R) to Manage Medical Images in Multi-Hospital Setting Author: Heart Imaging Technologies
    Dateline: Durham Joe Flacco Jersey , North Carolina (DURHAM, N.C.) | Tue, 17 Jul 2012

freeNewsArticles Story Summary: “Heart IT, the global leader that pioneered the first FDA approved zero footprint medical imaging workstation announced today that the Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT) John Elway Jersey , a branch of the Chinese Academy of Science (CAS), has elected to acquire WebPAX(R) in order to receive and share medical images across multiple hospitals.”

A R T I C L E:

Heart IT, the global leader that pioneered the first FDA approved zero footprint medical imaging workstation announced today that the Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), a branch of the Chinese Academy of Science (CAS) Dre'Mont Jones Jersey , has elected to acquire WebPAX® in order to receive and share medical images across multiple hospitals.

SIAT is engaged in comprehensive and multi-disciplinary medical research. They required an effective system to allow them to readily receive and manage medical images from a number of hospitals (across a large geographical area) participating in medical research activities. SIAT also needed a way to make those images available to multiple scientists in different locations without having to purchase several, costly licenses for specialized viewing stations.

WebPAX® provided the perfect solution and helped SIAT create a Medical Image Network. WebPAX® offers the capability to easily upload medical images via the web from any location in the globe. Once the images have been acquired and stored in the database, SIAT scientists can view them from any computer with a browser without any specialized client software. The unlimited license (standard with all WebPAX® systems) meant significant savings for SIAT since they could use their existing computer infrastructure without additional license purchases. WebPAX® delivered the necessary technology to provide SIAT with a Medical Image Network easily and affordably.

About Heart IT

Founded in 2000 and headquartered near North Carolina's Research Triangle Park, Heart IT is a global leader in the medical image web enablement field. Their flagship product Drew Lock Jersey , WebPAX® is the first FDA approved zero footprint medical image workstation. It provides web-based medical image management technology and services to health care systems, large hospitals and private clinics as well as drug and device companies sponsoring multi-center clinical trials. Worldwide, WebPAX® systems currently provide secure web browser access to over one billion medical images. For more information visit our website at http:www.heartit .

About SIAT

As a branch of the Chinese Academy of Science (CAS) in Southern China, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT) was jointly established by Chinese Academy of Science Dalton Risner Jersey , Shenzhen municipal government and Chinese University of Hong Kong in Feb, 2006. SIAT is an innovative national research institute committed to medical research, internationalization and industrialization. SIAT engages in comprehensive and multi-disciplinary researches in several divisions: "Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Integration Technology" (SIIT); "Institute of Biomedical and Health Engineering" (IBHE); "Institute of Advanced Computing and Digital Engineering" (IACDE); "Institute of Biomedicine and Biotechnology(IBB)."

For more information, visit http:english.siat.cas .

###

Copyright © 2012 by Heart Imaging Technologies and Send2Press® Newswire Noah Fant Jersey , a service of Neotrope® - all rights reserved. Information believed accurate but not guaranteed. Sourced on: freeNewsArticles.

• Web Image (72dpi): https:www.send2pressmediaboom12-0717-webpax_72dpi.jpg

• Media Contact Information: https:www.send2pressmediadrome2012-07-0717-001.txt

• Story Title: Heart IT Announces that SIAT has elected to acquire WebPAX(R) to Manage Medical Images in Multi-Hospital Setting
    • REFERENCE KEYWORDSTERMS: WebPAX, Durham, North Carolina, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology Broncos Kids Jersey , Medical Business Services, Computing, Internet, DURHAM Broncos Youth Jersey , N.C..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: some content which is considered "old" or "archival" may reference an event which has already occurred; some content possibly considered "advertorial" may also reference a promotion or time-limitedsensitive offering, and in all of these instances certain material may no longer be valid. For notably stale content, you should directly contact the companyperson mentioned in the text (Heart Imaging Technologies ); this site cannot assist you with information about productsservices mentioned in the news article, nor handle any complaints or other issues related to any personcompany mentioned or promoted in the above text. Information believed accurate but not guaranteed as of original date of story [Tue Broncos Womens Jersey , 17 Jul 2012 03:59:00 GMT].

USE THIS CONTENT FOR FREE: To use this content in your newspaper, broadcast outlet, news portal, blogezine or similar Black Broncos Jersey , free of cost, CLICK HERE to learn how.
    The decent technique to be used during large quantity of water treatment is called as Ultrafiltration. It simply uses its ow. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap NCAA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap Throwback MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China
    bears123
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Zdrowie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość