Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Suplementy i Odżywki
  • The Bulls refused to relinquish their lead and they led 70-6

Sporty siłowe takie jak kulturystyka, fitness strongman czy sztuki walki to także suplementy i odżywki, zobacz jak wspomagać odżywianie aby uzyskać lepsze efekty. Suplement diety jest to dodatek, uzupełnienie diety.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

The Bulls refused to relinquish their lead and they led 70-6

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 15 Listopad 2017, o 06:23

TORONTO -- In the world of professional sports, two months can feel like a lifetime. Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . In a gritty 94-92 Chicago Bulls victory over the Raptors on Wednesday night, D.J. Augustin returned to Toronto to face the team that waived him in December and led the way. Augustin smiled when asked about the big night, but stressed the importance of getting another victory against an Eastern Conference opponent. "It feels good," Augustin said. "Not just with my past here, but because were fighting for the third spot with them so it feels good. It feels really good." Scoring 13 of his 19 points in the fourth quarter against his former team, Augustin got revenge on the team that sent him packing and the Bulls pulled out a huge win against the team that is directly above them in the Eastern Conference standings. "D.J. has been huge for us," Joakim Noah said of his point guard. "And I know this was a big game for him, too, being able to play in Toronto, the team that cut him, and play well like that and lead us to victory. That must be the best feeling in the world. Just prove your doubters wrong." Carlos Boozer led the Bulls with 20 points, Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points and Noah recorded a career-high 13 assists. DeMar DeRozan led the Raptors with a game-high 32 points. Kyle Lowry added 16 points, but shot just 4-for-13 from the floor. With Toronto having played in Washington the night before, the Bulls came out strong and led by 10 at the end of the first quarter. Toronto was able to trim the deficit to seven at the half. Chicago went into the fourth ahead by eight. Things stayed heated throughout the game, particularly down the stretch of the fourth quarter as the teams traded scores until a Jimmy Butler defensive stop on a DeRozan jumper with 2.9 seconds remaining allowed the Bulls to walk off the court victorious. "DeRozan is a load and I thought Jimmy defended him on several plays as well as you can," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. " 1/8DeRozan 3/8 is a big-time player. Each year he has improved significantly to the point where he is as good as it gets. Theres constant pressure on you. Jimmy battled and thats what I like about Jimmys mindset. He is going to keep coming." While DeRozan was unsuccessful down the stretch, the Raptors had a hard time criticizing the effort they received from their All-Star. "Hes our go-to guy throughout the game," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said of DeRozan. "He gave us 32 points and hes going to grow into that role in closing games. Thats something he has to learn how to do. Its not a lack of trying; he made a strong move there, got into the paint, rose up and got a shot off. I dont know how you can fault it." It was Chicagos first game since the all-star break layoff, but they showed little rust, and plenty of intensity. "That was a playoff game," Casey said. "Thats something our players have to get used to. That type of intensity, that physicalityawe have to initiate that from the beginning of the game." Seven technical fouls were called in the grind it out game, and exactly the type of game that Chicago excels at. "We were going against a tough Eastern Conference team," DeRozan said. "Thats one of the toughest teams when it comes to physicality, beating you up, holding, grabbing through the whole game." DeRozan wasnt surprised that Augustin had a big game in his return to the city. "D.J. Can shoot the ball," DeRozan said. "Hes a smart point guard. Hes very crafty. Hes creative. He knocked down a couple of big shots for them." Chicago pulled ahead by as many as 15 points in the first half before the Raptors called a timeout midway through the second quarter. Coming out of the timeout, Toronto reeled off a 14-2 run before trailing 48-41 at the half. The Bulls refused to relinquish their lead and they led 70-62 after three quarters. Back-to-back three-pointers from Augustin to open the fourth put the Bulls up by 10. After Butlers stop on DeRozan, the Raptors fouled Butler and he made one of two free throws to put the Bulls ahead by two. A 43-foot heave from DeRozan at the buzzer missed the mark. Mikko Rantanen Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Erik Johnson Jersey . The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. http://www.hockeyavalanchestore.us/Patrick-Roy-Jersey/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle.HOUSTON -- Houstons Gary Kubiak will coach the Texans on Sunday against Oakland after missing the last game recovering from a mini-stroke. Kubiak, who returned to work on Monday, spoke to reporters on Wednesday for the first time since collapsing on the field att halftime in Houstons loss to Indianapolis on Nov. Nicolas Meloche Jersey. 2. He says that doctors have limited his work this week, but that he will lead the team when the Texans try to break a franchise-record seven-game losing streak against the Raiders. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: The Bulls refused to relinquish their lead and they led

Postprzez valdunn » 25 Listopad 2021, o 07:55

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    http://languagelaboratory.rulargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Suplementy i Odżywki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość