Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Zdrowie
  • North Carolina Tar Heels Jersey[

Zdrowie i medycyna czyli kontuzje, bóle mięśni, urazy, skurcze, stłuczenia itp - dowiedz się jak im zapobiegać i jak je leczyć.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

North Carolina Tar Heels Jersey[

Postprzez bears123 » 5 Czerwiec 2020, o 04:06

Yamaha Motor brings "Yamaha Safe Riding Science" in New Delhi
    Posted On : Sep-23-2010 | seen (301) times | Article Word Count : 387 |

Riding on the success of the Yamaha Safe Riding Science (YSRS) training events in Chennai Ian Book Jersey , Pune and Bangalore this year, India Yamaha Motor conducted YSRS event in New Delhi to impart safety riding techniques among youth and help contribute to an accident-free traffic environment. Attended by 100 students of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Dwarka, New Delhi Josh Adams Jersey , the day long program was divided into 2 sessions, 1st was a classroom session or theoretical session and 2nd was practical se Riding on the success of the Yamaha Safe Riding Science (YSRS) training events in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore this year, India Yamaha Motor conducted YSRS event in New Delhi to impart safety riding techniques among youth and help contribute to an accident-free traffic ha motors Attended by 100 students of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) Everett Golson Jersey , Dwarka, New Delhi, the day long program was divided into 2 sessions, 1st was a classroom session or theoretical session and 2nd was practical session wherein 3 practical skills were taught which are slow balancing DeShone Kizer Jersey , slalom and breaking.

The initiative is focused especially on inculcating safe riding habits and aims to contribute to raising traffic safety awareness among local communities and not only among Yamaha customers. The initiative has been developed by the company in accordance with its basic philosophy of "Safety riding being achieved by intelligent activity, not by the operation or movement". Intelligent activity, in turn, is achieved by imbibing and following traffic safety awareness and values into king on the occasion Joe Montana Jersey , Mr. Yutaka Terada, Director 鈥?Sales and Marketing said, "YSRS initiative was started by Yamaha in order to educate youth about dangers of riding in the increasing traffic condition and promote safe riding in the country. By becoming familiar with the safe and correct riding methods, riders not only avoid accidents and injuries Notre Dame Fighting Irish Jersey , but also enjoy more when riding their motorcycles. We have received overwhelming response for YSRS program and youth in various cities have learnt the techniques of safe riding while undergoing a positive attitudinal change towards safer riding practices.鈥?br >
    Through this initiative, the company is all set to take the idea of safe riding to colleges across the country. It has also prepared a short film of 20 minutes duration, in which it has scientifically analyzed impact force, inertia force and frictional force from a road traffic viewpoint.

Yamaha launched Yamaha Safe Riding Science (YSRS) initiative in India in 2008 Carson Wentz Jersey , and has successfully introduced it to the youth of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai North Dakota State Bison Jersey , Pune, Nagpur and Goa, till now. Overwhelmed by the public response everywhere, Yamaha is back in Delhi with another round of this event Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , and hopes that it will go a long way in inculcating safe riding habits among everyone who have a passion for biking.

How To Get Rid Of Poor Memory And Improve IQ Level? Health Articles | August 2, 2017

Brahmpushpi capsule is one of the best herbal remedies to get rid of poor memory and improve IQ level in a safe and healthy way.

How to get rid of poor memory and improve IQ level? This is a common query heard from people. In this article, we are going to see some among the exotic ways to enhance brain power naturally. Let's start our reference with gotu kola. Aging is a main cause of memory loss problems. As per studies, compounds in gotu kola are found to be very effective to treat memory problems. It increases the transmission of signals between brain cells and assures enhanced memory.

Gotu kola is a safe remedy to treat a wide range of health issues. It relaxes nerve cells and assures enhanced memory to users. All in search of a safe cure to treat memory problems can make use of gotu kola in their daily life. Rosemary is another herbal cure to treat memory problems. Today North Carolina Tar Heels Jersey , you can get rosemary products from market in different forms like extracts and capsules. It is a top used herbal cure in aromatherapy. Those people in search of a natural way to relax nerve cells are advised to smell rosemary oil. You can also make use of this herbal remedy by including rosemary extracts in water that used for drinking.

Ashwagandha is another natural cure to alleviate the troubles due to poor memory problems. It is an excellent anti-aging source to alleviate the risk due to high stress problems. If possible, it is advised to drink a cup of milk added with ashwagandha powder daily in the morning and in the evening. Improving memory power, enhancing blood circulation and reducing free radical mechanism are . Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Outlet Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys
    bears123
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Zdrowie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość