Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Nasze Relacje
  • After a scoreless opening period, Talbot staked the Avalanch

Testujemy na sobie: plany treningowe, diety, suplementy, odżywki, sterydy i prohormony. Prowadzimy dzienniczek i zdajemy relację. Zobacz jak ćwiczą prawdziwi twardziele.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

After a scoreless opening period, Talbot staked the Avalanch

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 29 Listopad 2017, o 09:23

Arlington, TX (SportsNetwork. Filip Chytil Jersey .com) - Tony Romo erased his label of playoff underachiever. The Detroit Lions werent able to do the same. Romos 8-yard touchdown pass to Terrance Williams with 2:32 remaining finished off a run of 17 unanswered Dallas points, lifting the Cowboys to a 24-20 victory over the Lions in a thrilling NFC Wild Card clash. Detroit appeared on its way to its first postseason win since 1991 after taking a 20-7 lead deep into the third quarter, but Romo engineered three straight scoring drives to bring Dallas back on a night in which the Cowboys two other offensive stars were mostly held in check by a stout Lions defense. With Dez Bryant managing a modest 48 yards on three catches while double covered much of the game, Williams also stepped up to help Dallas advance to a matchup with second-seeded Green Bay in next Sundays Divisional round. The second-year wideout came through with a 76-yard touchdown late in the first half and finished with 92 yards on three grabs. DeMarco Murray added a touchdown run while grinding out 75 yards on 19 carries against Detroits top-ranked rushing defense, and the Cowboys received a boost as well from a controversial call that preceded the game-winning drive. The Lions punted the ball away with 8:10 left following Matthew Staffords incomplete pass on third down, which was initially ruled pass interference on Dallas linebacker Anthony Hitchens but then overturned by the officiating crew. Wayne Gretzky Jersey .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/customized/ . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime.Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Bryan Bickell broke a tie with 5:17 remaining in the third period as the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Colorado Avalanche 3-2 on Wednesday. Jonathan Toews and Andrew Shaw scored power-play goals in the second period for the Blackhawks, who improved to 3-1-0 on their six-game road trip. Patrick Kane collected three assists, while Corey Crawford made 27 saves for the win. Ryan OReilly and Maxime Talbot had the goals for Colorado, which was seeking a third straight win. Calvin Pickard stopped 42 shots in his second career NHL start. It was a great effort tonight, but it would have been nice if we had more power plays, said Avalanche forward Alex Tanguay, who returned to the lineup after missing two games with a facial fracture. When we were 5-on-5, we played them even. Chicago finished 2-for-6 on the power play, while Colorado was 0-for-2 with the man advantage. OReilly roofed a backhander off a scramble in front of Crawford, tying the game at 2-2 at 3:36 of the third. Bickell put the Blackhawks back on top when he swept the puck in from down low after Kane skated around defenseman Nick Holden. Jarret Stoll Jersey. I dont know how (Kane) handled (the puck) while it was bouncing, but a great pass over to me, Bickell said. After a scoreless opening period, Talbot staked the Avalanche to a 1-0 lead at 7:35 of the middle stanza. He beat Blackhawks players to the crease and buried Marc-Andre Cliches pass from behind the net. Chicago tied it a little over four minutes later. Brent Seabrooks point shot trickled past Pickard and Toews poked in the loose puck at 11:50. Shaw, who sat out the Blackhawks three previous games with an upper-body injury, scored on a one-timer from the left circle off a feed from Kane at 14:21 of the second. Game Notes Colorado allowed only two goals on 33 power-play opportunities in its first 10 home games this season ... Seabrook picked up his 300th career point ... The Avalanche were 4-1-0 against the Blackhawks last season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: After a scoreless opening period, Talbot staked the Aval

Postprzez valdunn » 19 Wrzesień 2021, o 23:50

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Nasze Relacje

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość