Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Nasze Relacje
  • air max 1 anniversary 30 years of air

Testujemy na sobie: plany treningowe, diety, suplementy, odżywki, sterydy i prohormony. Prowadzimy dzienniczek i zdajemy relację. Zobacz jak ćwiczą prawdziwi twardziele.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

air max 1 anniversary 30 years of air

Postprzez okut7857 » 5 Marzec 2018, o 09:45

Adidas opened the first outdoor exclusive shop in the city of Harbin nike air vapormax flyknit women's, China. The world famous sports brand Adidas in the past few days declared that China's first Adidas outdoor specialty store was formally opened in Harbin Hong Bo Century Square on September 9th. Many national and overseas outdoor pioneers of Adidas and TERREX breathtakingly showed appeareds and gave a fantastic outdoor sports performance to the audience. More than 50% products in Harbin Adidas outdoor specialty stores belongs to exclusive sales. Fortunately consumers of Harbin could buy local peculiar Adidas outdoor products.

Being one of the best brands in ourdoor sports world nike vapormax black anthracite, Adidas has devoted itself to offer best products and outfits for outdoor sportsman and amateurs all over the world and to aid them through faster lighter and swifter performance to challenge outdoor ultimate sports. Its completely devoted sports spirit has excited people who share one passion, to put themselves totally into sports they love and often challenge to exceed themselves.

Because it is the first place of Adidas TER-REX outdoor pioneer's journey in China, Adidas specially invited mascot to show up in Harbin in order to celebrate the opening of China's first outdoor exclusive shop vapormax triple black womens. During the unveiling ceremony, Beat, Barbara, Bernd and Alex Luger, these four outdoor masters from Austria climbed together on the Adidas rock climbing wall and took the ribbon with beautiful and agile actions. A colossal painting dropped from the sky on the very instant of cutting the ribbon, symbolizing the first China Adidas outdoor specialty store's formal opening. Spot flat belt show was performed by two slack line masters, and one is German Lukas, another is local Chinese Chen.

Harbin outdoor exclusive shop comprises the whole series of Adidas outdoor sports equipments, including the latest products of 2011 autumn and winter air max 1 anniversary 30 years of air, that is, TERREX series products. This series both offer overall protection to outdoor athletes, and attach importance to wearing comfort and warmth, in the mean time also take the design of weight and details into consideration. Adidas collected powerful development team, and applied the advantage of sports development to outdoor products' design. Take the main products, TERREX SOLO outdoor shoes for example, well known athletes were involved in the product's development and design procedure which suit for every type of outdoor exercise. Outsole designs have different partitions which are suitable for all kinds of hiking and mountain-climbing sports, and ADI PRENE cushioning technology buffers for the mobile of every step. innovative GORE-TEX Active Shell composite textile was used by TERREX GORE-TEX Active Shell jacket, weight reduc tion, free breath, and water resist like hard shell, while free breath like soft shell. for motion, three-dimensional cutting technique was used by this kind of jacket Article Search, which gains freer motion.
    okut7857
    Starszy szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 03 02 1996

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: air max 1 anniversary 30 years of air

Postprzez valdunn » 19 Wrzesień 2021, o 23:55

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Nasze Relacje

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość