Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Nasze Relacje
  • Kucherovs second goal of the contest was a fluke deflection.

Testujemy na sobie: plany treningowe, diety, suplementy, odżywki, sterydy i prohormony. Prowadzimy dzienniczek i zdajemy relację. Zobacz jak ćwiczą prawdziwi twardziele.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Kucherovs second goal of the contest was a fluke deflection.

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 29 Listopad 2017, o 09:19

TORONTO - First things first: Adam Lind loves Toronto and wants to remain a Blue Jay. Pablo Zabaleta Jersey . But Linds future isnt in his hands. With a club option worth $7-million for 2014, or a $2-million buyout should the Blue Jays choose to part ways with their long time first baseman/designated hitter, general manager Alex Anthopoulos has a decision to make. Whatever happens, Lind hopes he finds out soon. "I dont know the date when they have to tell me," Lind told TSN.ca. "Hopefully its after the last day of the season or after that last game of the year because I dont really want to be in limbo until the World Series. Id like to know but with all the number crunchers they have up there they may take their time." Lind has enjoyed a stellar offensive season. With 19 home runs, he has a chance to surpass the third best output of his career - he hit 23 homers in 2010. If Lind goes on a tear, his second-highest number of home runs (26 in 2011) would be in jeopardy. His OPS, a healthy .829, represents a significant increase over the last three seasons when it was no better than .734. Entering Tuesdays play, Lind had 46 walks, which already is the second-most hes had in a season (58 in 2009.) "I dont think anyone, unless youre Miguel Cabrera, would say youre consistent for a whole season," said Lind. "Its hard to do with how many different types of ways the pitchers pitch the ball to stay comfortable and have your rhythm and timing over the course of an entire season. You go from Texas and theyre throwing heaters and then we come back and face Colorado and theyre throwing slop and its hard to stay locked in. Thats part of it and thats why management sticks with players, especially at the beginning of the season, with slow starts." Lind has stayed off the disabled list this season - a stated goal back in spring training. He tweaked his historically-troubled back at Fenway Park on June 30 and missed two games before returning to face Detroits Max Scherzer and Justin Verlander on back to back days. "Ive done a lot of maintenance to make sure it stays (healthy,)" said Lind. "I feel, I dont know if proud is the word, I feel happy especially with the way things have gone with this team this year. I dont think theres been too many, not including the bullpen, only me, Eddie, J.P. Buehrle and Dickey have been here since April 1." Theres a sense of unfinished business for Lind. He believes the club is capable of meeting expectations in 2014 and would like to continue in the only big league city hes ever known. "I feel like Ive been an important part of it more often than not through the course of the past six years," said Lind. "Ive had some great experiences hitting behind Jose in his huge years; Ive hit behind Eddie the past two years. Maybe I havent produced as much as some would have liked but Ive protected the best hitters in the game the last four years." SIMILARITIES BETWEEN DISAPPOINTING JAYS AND ANGELS The Blue Jays and Angels kicked off their three-game September series with identical records. It was easy, at the start of the season, to anticipate the clubs meeting in Toronto with much on the line. Either could have, maybe should have, been division leaders or, at the least, battling each other for wild card positioning. Instead, Toronto and Los Angeles were each 67-76. "Two teams that didnt meet expectations, no doubt," said Mark DeRosa. "I think if you polled a lot of people they would have said this would probably be an ALCS or an ALDS match up, who knows? For whatever reason and we know, weve chronicled them all year; it hasnt gone according to plan." Heres a big reason why neither team has succeeded: their respective starting rotations. The Blue Jays rank 29th (out of 30) in baseball with a 4.83 starters ERA. The Angels arent much better. Their 4.34 starters ERA is ranked 23rd in the majors. RASMUS HEALING Colby Rasmus, whos been on the disabled list since August 11 with a strained left oblique, is back in Toronto and hopes to return to the lineup during this weekends series against the Orioles. "Feeling good," said Rasmus. "Just trying to go through getting back on this turf, taking some swings, like some full hacks. Down in Florida I wasnt able to really get into it, get after it so come up here to try to get some swings going on the field and running some balls down." Rasmus arrives in time to see the Blue Jays play the Angels, for whom is brother, Cory, now plays. Colby doubled off of Cory on May 27 when Cory was pitching for Atlanta. Cory was traded, by the Braves, to Los Angeles for former Blue Jays reliever Scott Downs on July 29. "It kind of worked out funny for me to be here when hes here but thats just the way it worked out," said Colby Rasmus. "I didnt just try to come up here because hes here. I got to feeling good and it worked out to where I could." MONTREAL BOUND The Blue Jays will play two spring time exhibition games in Montreal, March 28-29, against the New York Mets. Maicer Izturis is the only current Blue Jay who played for the Expos (2004.) Mark DeRosa goes back far enough to remember travelling to Olympic Stadium. "Id probably be the only guy who knows how to get the field, I know that," said DeRosa, who traveled often to Montreal while playing with the Braves in the early 2000s. "I think my one memory there would be the ball Vladimir Guerrero hit off Mike Hampton. He smacked it 502 (feet,) they estimated that. I think they put a sign up on one of the runners where he hit it. Probably one of the furthest balls Ive ever seen in my life." Raheem Sterling Jersey . The 17-year-old had four goals and four assists in 38 games for Liberec in the Czech pro league this past season. Zacha had three goals and two assists in seven games at the world mens under-18 championship in April when the Czech Republic took the silver medal. Fernando Jersey . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop.com/Authentic-Claudio-Bravo-Manchester-City-Jersey/ .com) - In the absence of Dwight Howard, Donatas Motiejunas had a career night to keep the Houston Rockets winning streak alive.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to use their recent success against the Philadelphia Flyers to end a four-game slide, as the Metropolitan Division rivals meet Saturday in the City of Brotherly Love. Carolina has lost four straight in regulation and dropped the opener of a three-game road trip Thursday against the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Hurricanes have scored just one goal in each of their last four games, but the club was able to dial up the offense at a prolific rate the last time they visited Philadelphia. The Canes won all four meetings against the Flyers in 2013-14, culminating the season series sweep with a 6-5 shootout win at the Wells Fargo Center on April 13. The victory pushed Carolinas record in Philly to 3-1-1 over the last five meetings. The Flyers, however, enter this afternoons tilt playing their best hockey in a while. Philadelphia, which hasnt put together consecutive wins since early November, has posted victories in two of its last three games and also is on a four-game point streak (2-0-2). Philadelphia earned a 4-1 win in its most recent outing, beating the New Jersey Devils in the opener of a four-game stay at Wells Fargo Center. Matt Read and Sean Couturier picked up a goal and assist each to lead the Flyers to a much-needed win. Read recorded just his third goal of the season and also ended an eight-game point drought. He had 22 goals and 18 assists in 75 games for the Flyers last season, and hopes Thursdays performance can get his offensive game back on track. Just keep doing the little things right and eventually somethings going to go your way, Read noted. Its good to get one but you have to work hard every night and do the little things right and do the little thinngs to help your team win. Angus Gunn Jersey. Wayne Simmonds and Jakub Voracek also lit the lamp for the Flyers, who kicked off their final homestand of calendar year 2014. After Craig Berubes club finishes this homestand it will head out on an eight-game road trip before finally returning to South Philly on Jan. 6 to face Ottawa. Claude Giroux and Mark Streit chipped in a pair of assists to back a 17-save effort by Ray Emery. Steve Mason is expected to man the crease today for the Flyers. He is 5-2-1 with a 2.00 goals against average in eight career games against Carolina. The Hurricanes also were last in action on Thursday when they dropped a 2-1 decision to the Lightning. It was a tough loss for Carolina, which was tied with Tampa heading into the final minute of regulation before Nikita Kucherov supplied the game-winner for the hosts with 30.3 seconds left. Kucherovs second goal of the contest was a fluke deflection. He appeared to attempt a pass across from the left circle, but the puck instead changed direction off the skate of Hurricanes defenseman Ron Hainsey in the slot and slid over the goal line. Justin Faulk tallied and Cam Ward made 25 saves for the Hurricanes, who have lost three games by one-goal margins during their current 0-4 slide. We shouldve capitalized on more than just the one goal, said Ward. Carolina, which will cap its swing Tuesday in Montreal, fell to 3-10-2 as the visiting team. Ward could start again today despite owning a 5-10-3 mark and 3.16 GAA in his career against Philadelphia. Fellow Carolina backstop Anton Khudobin is 4-1-0 with a 2.54 GAA in five career outings versus the Flyers. The Hurricanes enter Saturday last in the Metro -- six points behind the Flyers. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Nasze Relacje

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość