Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Nasze Relacje
  • Minnesota advanced to its 11th championship game and first s

Testujemy na sobie: plany treningowe, diety, suplementy, odżywki, sterydy i prohormony. Prowadzimy dzienniczek i zdajemy relację. Zobacz jak ćwiczą prawdziwi twardziele.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Minnesota advanced to its 11th championship game and first s

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 29 Listopad 2017, o 09:30

PHILADELPHIA -- The cheers started when Tony Gwynn Jr. Anton Lindholm Jersey . walked to the batters box, grew louder when he was introduced as a pinch-hitter and turned into a standing ovation when catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia went to the mound. On a night when the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Miami Marlins 7-4, the fans reaction to Gwynn trumped the scoreboard. Gwynn grounded out in the eighth inning Tuesday night in his first at-bat since his father, Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn, died last week. Though hes batting just .153 in his first season in Philadelphia, fans showed the younger Gwynn some love. "Thats why guys who play here like to play here," Gwynn said. "When things are going well, or regardless of whether theyre going bad or good, I think the fans stay behind us. Much appreciated by the Gwynn family." Saltalamacchia prolonged the ovation by purposely going to the mound, a move Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg called "classy." "I dont know what it must be like to lose a father, especially a guy who brought so much to this game," Saltalamacchia said. Marlon Byrd hit a two-run homer and David Buchanan threw five effective innings to help the Phillies snap a three-game losing streak. Buchanan (4-3) allowed two runs and six hits. The rookie right-hander struck out Marcell Ozuna on a 3-2 changeup with two runners on and two outs in the fifth, preserving a 4-2 lead. He pumped his fist and shouted as he walked off the mound. "I was pumped getting through that inning and not letting it escalate," Buchanan said. Miamis Garrett Jones hit a two-run homer off B.J. Rosenberg in the eighth. Jonathan Papelbon tossed a scoreless ninth for his 18th save in 20 tries. Andrew Heaney (0-2) gave up five runs and four hits in five-plus innings in his second career start for the Marlins. After being shut out Monday for the 10th time this season and seventh time in their last 25 home games, the Phillies jumped ahead 3-0 in the first inning. Jimmy Rollins was hit by a pitch leading off and Chase Utley walked one out later. On a double steal, Saltalamacchias throw to third bounced away for an error and Rollins scored to snap the teams 21-inning scoreless streak at Citizens Bank Park, dating to June 15. After Ryan Howard struck out, Byrd hit a 419-foot shot out to left-centre to make it 3-0. "Hes a strong guy and he works very hard," Sandberg said. "Byrdie is one of the first at the ballpark and he prepares. He loves to hit and hes strong. He stays in great shape and he keeps his power stroke. Hes a threat every time he comes up." Cody Asche lined a two-run double in the sixth and scored on Bryan Morris wild pitch for a 7-2 lead. Rollins had two steals to move into a tie with Hall of Famer Ed Delahanty for second place on the clubs career list with 438. Rollins finished 2 for 2 and also walked. It was his first multi-hit game since May 30, even though hes hit safely in 20 of his last 22 games, including a 15-game hitting streak. The Marlins got a run in the second when Utley dropped Ed Lucas infield fly with the bases loaded, allowing Saltalamacchia to score from third. Utley dropped another pop-up in the eighth, but it turned into a fielders choice. Ben Revere hit a triple and scored on a wild pitch to give the Phillies a 4-1 lead in the second. After Giancarlo Stantons second double of the game put runners on second and third in the fifth, Casey McGehees sacrifice fly cut it to 4-2. NOTES: The Phillies signed OF Grady Sizemore to a minor league contract. The three-time All-Star was released by Boston on June 18. "We needed more production from our outfield," general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. said. Sizemore is expected to join the Phillies after playing in Triple-A. ... Injured Phillies ace Cliff Lee said he felt fine after a bullpen session. Hes hoping to return before the All-Star break. ... Marlins SS Adeiny Hechavarria had an MRI that revealed a right triceps strain. He could land on the disabled list. ... Miami had four wild pitches, tying a club record. ... A.J. Burnett (5-6, 3.89) goes for the Phillies on Wednesday against Henderson Alvarez (4-3, 2.39). Alexander Kerfoot Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Nail Yakupov Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. http://www.hockeyavalanchestore.us/Peter-Forsberg-Jersey/ .ca presents a week long look at some of the teams and stories that will shape the up coming campaign.PHILADELPHIA -- Daniel Ciampini broke a third-period tie with the second of his three goals to help Union beat Boston College 5-4 in the NCAA hockey semifinals Thursday night. The Dutchmen (31-6-4) advanced to the final for the first time. They will face Minnesota -- a 2-1 winner over North Dakota in second semifinal-- in the championship game Saturday night. Mat Bodie and Mike Vecchione also scored and Colin Stevens made 34 saves for Union. Johnny Gaudreau, Steve Santini, Ryan Fitzgerald and Patrick Brown scored for Boston College (28-8-4). Ciampini broke a 2-2 tie on a power play at 6:31 of the third period, tipping in Shayne Gostisbeheres one-timer from the point. "I got very, very lucky," Ciampini said. "Shayne blasted my stick away there -- it broke on the tip. Its good that I can produce." Only 18 seconds later, Unions Matt Hatch was given a major penalty and game misconduct for checking Scott Savage from behind into the boards, giving Boston College a 5-minute power play. "We were pretty sure if we kill that, we get the momentum," Gostisbehere said. The Eagles failed to score and, only seconds after the power play ended, Vecchione gave Union a two-goal advantage off a rebound after goalie Thatcher Demko stopped Kevin Sullivan on a breakaway attempt. "Theyre a great shot-blocking team," Brown said. "I was in front and I couldnt even see the puck because they had two or three guys in the lane every time." "We just never quite got in sync on that major penalty," Boston College coach Jerry York said. Sergei Boikov Jersey. With Demko off for an extra attacker, Fitzgerald cut it 4-3 with 1:45 to go. Ciampini restored the two-goal margin with an empty-net goal with 1:09 left, and Brown completed the scoring on a power play with 4.2 seconds to go. Gaudreau put the Eagles on the board less than 4 minutes into the first period, scoring on a rebound in the crease off Kevin Hayes initial shot for his NCAA-leading 36th goal. Union tied it on Bodies slap shot from the top of the right circle 2:39 into the second. Eight minutes later, Ciampini put back a quick rebound off a faceoff win to give Union a 2-1 lead. Santini countered for Boston College with 4:07 left in the second. Minnesota beats North Dakota Justin Holl scored a short-handed goal with 0.6 seconds left to give Minnesota a 2-1 victory over North Dakota on Thursday night in the NCAA hockey semifinals. Minnesota (28-6-6) will face Union College in the title game Saturday night. Union beat Boston College 4-4 in the first semifinal at Wells Fargo Center. Holl scored his first goal of the season, beating Zane Gothberg with a shot just inside the right post. Sam Warning opened the scoring for Minnesota with 9:09 left, and Connor Gaarder tied it for North Dakota 32 seconds later. Adam Wilcox made 36 saves for Minnesota, and Gothberg stopped 26 shots. Minnesota advanced to its 11th championship game and first since 2003, the year it won the last of its five titles. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Minnesota advanced to its 11th championship game and fir

Postprzez valdunn » 25 Wrzesień 2021, o 23:29

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Nasze Relacje

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość