Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • adidas tubular mens

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

adidas tubular mens

Postprzez CyrilLuke » 29 Sierpień 2017, o 03:11

When it comes to the ZX500 OG model, the adidas tubular mens folks over at adidas seen to be pulling out all the stops as they continue to show the build some love. Whether its the exclusive Size?  Tie Dye Collection or these two new colorways that are on tap to release sometime in January. As you will see below, all of you sneakerheads can expect both a vibrant sunshine and cool grey offering to grace retail shelves during the first quarter of next year. Some fresh new angles await you all after the jump. Make sure you give them a look and be sure to let us know which pair you are feeling the most.

Adidas is coming on strong towards the end of 2013, and this rendition of one of their classics is sure to be a hit right around the holidays. A translucent sole holds the purple upper as well as the black white-speckled midsole that is no doubt an attention grabber. As you look closer into these adidas, you find that there is a spiraling graphic throughout the upper as well December 24th dates on the indside of the adidas yeezy boost 350 price tongue to commemorate the Nightmare Before Christmas theme and if all that wasn t enough, they glow in the dark. These kicks are expected to release on December 20th at adidas retailers, or once they drop head over to eBay and see is you can cop a pair of these highly sought after Crazy 8 s.

From the looks of these teaser photos, adidas looks adidas yeezy boost to be gearing up to release yet another classic basketball gem. On January 10th, the Knicks adidas Originals Attitude Hi will be releasing. Much like the way they introduced the upcoming Black/White adidas Mutombo release, the folks over at adidas are being top secret with this release as well. Seeing as how the Attitude was launched as a Patrick Ewing signature model, its only right that this forthcoming release don the iconic NYK colors. Continue reading after the jump to check out another look at the flyer and be sure to keep your browsers locked to SneakerFiles for more info.

Scheduled to hit retailers on January 1st will be the adidas Originals SS14 Rivalry Lo. Dropping in both an all white and all black affair, this classic silhouette adidas ultra boost looks just as good now as it did when it debuted back in the 80s. Fully equipped with a classic vintage-style cupsole, all of you sneakerheads will also notice its full-leather upper that is topped off with the synthetic Stripes mark and the Rivalry s classic midsole tooling. Proving to still be a formidable force to be reckoned with, the Rivalry Lo s new monochrome mode transforms the shoes iconic build into a cleaner and meaner retro offering. Continue reading after the jump to check out a look at both forthcoming releases and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

While Teyana Taylor claims to have had the fastest selling Adidas of all time, it is believed that her recent Twitter beef with Rihanna may have influenced Adidas decision to drop her from the brand. A success in itself, Teyana quickly became a poster-child for young teens and fans over the past year and half with the release of her Harlem GLC and Diary of a Dark Knight sneakers which both sold out instantly. Unfortunately, the parting of Adidas and Teyana Taylor comes during a pivotal point in time where Kanye West signs with Adidas and Drake signs with Jordan Brand. As celebrities like Tyga and Big Sean maintain their stay with Reebok and Adidas, respectively, Kanye West joins the Adidas family by inking a $10 million contract with royalties a deal that Nike apparently wouldn t give Kanye because he wasn t an athlete . Did Adidas let go of Teyana to clear up some cap space for Kanye?

Having already made headlines with the confirmation of the Kanye deal, it looks like adidas is cooking up a adidas boost womens special collaborative treat for all of you sneakerheads this Xmas. In combing the dynamics of Run DMC with the legendary artistry of Keith Haring, adidas Originals has created this special Christmas in Hollis offering. From the looks of the teaser flyer, we can expect to see something release on December 21st. Interestingly enough, the teaser photos are comprised of the same artwork from Run DMC s classic  Christmas in Hollis single from 1987. Read on after the jump to check out another look at the preview flyer and be sure to keep checking with SneakerFiles for more information.
    CyrilLuke
    Szeregowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość