Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • The overall folding of the most common

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

The overall folding of the most common

Postprzez qizhen111 » 4 Maj 2017, o 03:34

The overall folding of the most common application of furniture, such as we often see the folding chairs and folding tables, and even now 1.8 meters wide double bed can be folded. Do not have time to fold up, into the corner, save space; with the time to move out to open, we can provide us with the most primitive performance of furniture, very practical. Folding furniture is one of modern furniture. The main features are simple shape, the use of light, for home travel dual-use, easy to dismantle folding, saving the use of housing area. Parts can use small pieces of wood and wood-based panels, can also be used to produce other substitutes.
    Second, the characteristics of folding furniture
    1. Small size, saving and the most efficient use of space
    Folding is also an effective way to reduce the size of the structure. Folding products have special significance for the most efficient use of factories, warehouses, hotels, restaurants, gymnasiums and housing space. Such as a writing with the folding stool when the size of 28 × 24 × 23cm, after the volume is only open when the opening of 1 / 4.5. This saves space and is easy to store, and can be used for a wide range of rooms.
              2. easy to carry
    Some products due to special requirements to be designed to be small and easy to use, lightweight, easy to carry, folding products to meet this requirement is a good form, such as travel sketches with folding stool can be put into the bag or even into the pocket.
    patio dining set outdoor arm chair
    durable folding drying rack
    commercial outdoor benches and table
    qizhen111
    Starszy szeregowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość