Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Tuesday that the 35-year-

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Tuesday that the 35-year-

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 18 Grudzień 2017, o 04:04

ALICIA SACRAMONE, U. Cedric Jersey .S. Gymnast(Credit Francesco Carrozzini)JOHN WALL, Washington Wizards Point Guard (the bubbles play point guard here)(Credit Peggy Sirota)JOFFREY LUPUL, Toronto Maple Leafs Left Winger(Credit Carlos Serrao)RONDA ROUSEY, UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion(Credit Peggy Sirota)JOSE BAUTISTA, Toronto Blue Jays, Outfielder(Credit Peter Hapak) GARY PLAYER, 77-Year Old Professional Golfer (the oldest to ever appear in the issue… by a lot)(Credit Peter Hapak)And taking I to the next level, THE 2010 U.S. WOMENS WATER POLO TEAM(Credit Art Streiber)The Issue is released July 11th, and the rest of the list of athletes involved will be released on Wednesday. (No word on whether TSNs Darren Dutchyshen made the cut.) Eder Jersey . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines. Jose Fonte Jersey . Seager had another triple, a home run and a double in a rare feat not seen in more than 40 years, leading Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past the New York Yankees 10-2. "It was a weird play," Seager said of the triple in the fourth inning. http://www.soccerportugalshop.com/world-cup-anthony-lopes-football-jersey/ . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams.Clearwater, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Philadelphia Phillies reliever Mike Adams is expected to start the 2014 season on the disabled list. The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Tuesday that the 35-year-old, who suffered through an injury-plagued first season with the Phils in 2013, wont be healthy enough to join the club when it travels north. Adams, who will be paid $7 million for the upcoming season, told the paper he doesnt expect to throw his first bullpen session until late next week and has not currently set a timetable for his returnn to the team. Ricardo Carvalho Jersey. Adams will see a $6 million vesting option kick in for 2015 if he is able to pitch at least 60 innings this year, something which he hasnt done since 2011. Signed by a free agent by the Brewers in 2001, Adams made his MLB debut for that same franchise in 2004. He finished 1-4 with a 3.96 earned run average over just 25 innings in 28 appearances for Philadelphia a season ago. A veteran of 386 big league games, Adams has gone 19-19 with a 2.39 ERA for the Brewers, Padres, Rangers and Phillies. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość