Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • The third baseman will be 39 when he is eligible to return i

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

The third baseman will be 39 when he is eligible to return i

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 14 Listopad 2017, o 03:07

VANCOUVER -- Hunter Shinkaruk earned a chance to stay in the NHL for at least a little while longer Thursday night. Justin Braun Jersey . The 18-year-old rookie scored a goal, his second of the pre-season, as the Vancouver Canucks blanked the New York Rangers 5-0 at Rogers Arena. He stayed with the Canucks after coach John Tortorella sent three other players packing to the minors and back to junior after the game. "With that shot, it just kind of found the net," he said. "I was really fortunate." Shinkaruk, a Calgary native who was one of Vancouvers two first-round draft choices (24th overall) this year, put in a shot off Rangers defenceman Dan Girardi in with 44 seconds left in the second period to close out the scoring. "Im just kind of excited every day I wake up," said Shinkaruk. "Im just trying to do my best when I come to the rink -- and hope my name is hanging still in my stall. So far, its been good, but I cant take anything for granted." Shinkaruk finished the pre-season with three points after also earning an assist in another game. Although he has been used as a bottom-six forward, he hopes the pre-season production will bolster his chance to stay in the NHL permanently. "Im definitely a guy whos been relied upon to shoot a lot and score goals in junior," said Shinkaruk. "Obviously, its a bit different coming in here with the high-end guys that (are) on this team. My role has changed a little bit, but thats still my role -- to try to create a little bit of offence as much as I can." Due to his age, he must go back to his Medicine Hat Tigers junior squad in the WHL if he does not last more than nine regular-season games with the Canucks. If he plays a 10th game, his entry-level NHL contract will kick in. But with winger Zack Kassian suspended for the first five games of the regular season and Jordan Schroeder nursing a fractured foot that is expected to keep him out three weeks, new coach John Tortorella has elected to keep Shinkaruk around -- for now -- as the regular season approaches. "Hes played well, scored another goal," said Tortorella. "He scores two goals that are kind of funky goals, but theyre goals. Hes had a good camp. The suspension with Kass opens up another spot there. Im not sure what the lineups going to be. But hes certainly made a case as he played." Henrik Sedin scored two goals as the Vancouver Canucks finished the pre-season 2-4-0. The goals, his first of the pre-season, came as he and twin brother Daniel celebrated their 33rd birthday. The Rangers saw their pre-season record fall to 1-4-0 with one game still to play Friday in Las Vegas against the Los Angeles Kings. Frank Corrado and Ryan Kesler also scored for the Canucks. Alex Edler supplied three assists. But Corrados offence didnt help him because the 20-year-old defenceman from Toronto was sent down to Utica of the AHL after the game. "Frankie had a goal and assist, and we just sent him to Utica," said Tortorella. "I thought he started off (training camp) really well and, the middle part, it looked like he just lost a little bit of the confidence. But he has to go play. Were not going to keep a young guy here to be a sixth guy or a seventh guy whos playing eight or nine minutes. He can go down there and play 25, 30 and, hopefully, maybe revisit where hes at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and see where we go." Zach Hamill, a 25-year-old journeyman from Vancouver, was returned to Utica after being recalled briefly in wake of suspensions and injuries. Brendan Gaunce, 19, Vancouvers top 2012 draft pick, was returned to the Belleville Bulls of the OHL. Tortorella said he wants Gaunce, who scored two goals in five pre-season games but did not play Thursday, to pick up his pace of play. New Yorks Alain Vigneault and Vancouvers Tortorella coached against their former teams for the first time. They were replaced with each other after being fired following last springs playoffs. Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo picked up his second win of the pre-season. He recorded 41 saves for his first shutout as the Rangers outshot the Canucks 41-20. Luongo was glad to be tested early and hopes the effort will help him get off to a good start in the regular season. "Its definitely a step in the right direction," said Luongo. "We want to keep building on that. "That being said, it doesnt really translate automatically to a good start. Ive had some good pre-seasons before, and sometimes it didnt translate." Rangers starting goaltender Henrik Lundqvist took the loss as he stopped 12-of-17 shots in two periods of work. Vigneault decided to pull Lundqvist early due to poor play and the possibility he might go with him Friday in against the Kings. Backup Martin Biron stopped just three shots in a scoreless third period. Notes: The Rangers signed holdout centre Derek Stepan, their top scorer last season, to a new US$6.15-million, two-year contract. Stepan had 18 goals and 26 assists last season. ... Canucks winger David Booth played his first game since suffering an ankle injury last March. Booth was scheduled to return Saturday in Edmonton, but he hurt his groin during the morning skate. He hit the post on a two-on-one with Biron beaten in the third period, and also saw extensive penalty-killing duty for the first time as a Canuck. ... Shinkaruk and fellow 2013 first-rounder Bo Horvat were the only Canucks who played all six of their clubs exhibition contests. Horvat also remained with the Canucks following the cuts. Paul Martin Jersey . Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 regular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level. Patrick Marleau Jersey . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/joe-thornton-jersey/ . But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4.NEW YORK -- Alex Rodriguez ended his extended and acrimonious fight with Major League Baseball on Friday, withdrawing a pair of lawsuits and accepting a season-long suspension that marks the longest penalty in the sports history related to performance-enhancing drugs. Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said. "A-Rod had no chance legally, and the commissioner got his authority validated." Rodriguez was among 14 players suspended last summer following MLBs investigation of a Florida anti-aging clinic accused of distributing banned substances. Given the harshest punishment, A-Rod was the only player to contest his penalty. The Major League Baseball Players Association filed a grievance, arguing Rodriguezs 211-game ban was unwarranted or at the very least excessive. Rodriguez also sued MLB and Selig in October, accusing them of "vigilante justice" as part of a "witch hunt" against him. Horowitz presided over 12 days of hearings last fall highlighted by Rodriguezs decision not to testify. Horowitz concluded on Jan. 11 there was "clear and convincing evidence" Rodriguez used three banned substances over the course of three years -- human growth hormone, testosterone and Insulin-like growth factor 1. Horowitz also ruled A-Rod twice tried to obstruct baseballs investigation, but he nonetheless reduced the suspension to 162 games plus the 2014 post-season after weighing it against baseballs "just cause" standard. Rodriguez sued MLB and the union two days later in federal court in Manhattan, claiming the arbitration process was flawed. But the Supreme Court has established narrow grounds for overturning arbitrators decisions, and legal experts said Rodriguez had virtually no chance of succeeding in his attempt to have Horowitzs decision vacated. Without making any admissions, Rodriguezs lawyers filed notices of dismissal in both cases Friday. MLB issued a low-key statement calling the decision to end the litigation "prudent." "We believe that Mr. Rodriguezs actions show his desire to return the focus to the play of our great game on the field and to all of the positive attributes and actions of his fellow major league players," the sport said. "We share that desire." Rodriguez had angered many of his fellow players by suing his own union in an attempt to avoid a suspension. Withdrawing the lawsuits was perhaps the start of mending relationnships with fellow players. Tomas Hertl Jersey. "Alex Rodriguez has done the right thing by withdrawing his lawsuit," the union said in a statement. "His decision to move forward is in everyones best interest." Rodriguez in 2009 admitted he used banned substances from 2001-03 while with Texas, before baseball had penalties in place for PEDs. After MLBs investigation was sparked 13 months ago by a report in Miami New Times, Rodriguez repeatedly said he had not failed any drug test and claimed evidence provided to MLB by Anthony Bosch, founder of the Biogenesis of America clinic, was not trustworthy. When Horowitz issued his decision, the three-time AL MVP defiantly proclaimed, "No player should have to go through what I have been dealing with." He announced, "I am exhausting all options to ensure not only that I get justice, but that players contracts and rights are protected." But a few hours after the Arizona Diamondbacks became the first team this year to start spring training workouts, and with the Yankees a week from opening camp, Rodriguez folded quietly. He was in Miami on Friday and made no public remarks. "The statements that were issued say everything that needs to be said. We have no further comments on this matter," Joseph Tacopina, one of Rodriguezs nine attorneys, said in an email. Tacopina said Rodriguez no longer intended to report this month to the Yankees training camp in Tampa, Fla. Suspensions only cover regular-season games and the post-season, with exhibitions specifically exempted. Rodriguez will lose most of his $25 million salary -- Horowitz ruled he is entitled to 21-183rds, which comes to $2,868,852.46. The third baseman will be 39 when he is eligible to return in a year, and he has incentive to play during the final three seasons of his contract. The Yankees owe him $21 million in 2015 and $20 million in each of the final two seasons of the record $275 million, 10-year deal. But the 14-time All-Star has been hobbled by injuries in recent years and has not played a full season since 2007. The timing of Rodriguezs decision was set in motion by U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos, who on Jan. 30 told the players lawyers to respond by Friday to arguments from MLB and the union that the case should be dismissed. Rodriguez does have one lawsuit remaining. He sued Yankees physician Dr. Christopher Ahmad and New York-Presbyterian Hospital in New York State Supreme Court in October, claiming they mishandled his medical care during the 2012 AL playoffs. Rodriguez later was diagnosed with a hip injury that required surgery and did not return to the Yankees until Aug. 5 -- hours after his suspension was announced by Selig. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość