Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi took control of the second set wi

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi took control of the second set wi

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 7 Grudzień 2017, o 09:31

PARIS - Spains Tommy Robredo defeated Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil 6-3, 4-6, 7-6 (5) on Tuesday in a first-round match at the Paris Masters tennis tournament. Erick Aybar Jersey .Robredo needed just over two hours to earn the win over Pospisil, who had 13 aces in his final singles match of the season. Pospisil earned a break in the final set to go ahead 3-2, then held serve took a 4-2 advantage with an ace.But Robredo recorded a break of his own, then held serve to tie the match 4-4. Pospisil then took the set into the tie-breaker with yet another ace.After falling behind 4-2, Pospisil saved two match points before losing on the third after sending a return long.It was frustrating for sure, he played well, said Pospisil. I played a good match after the first set, I had a high lever.We were both pretty tired at end. He had a tough week last week (losing in Valencia final) and Ive been going eight weeks in a row. In the circumstances we were both playing well. Hes a good fighter and got the better of meBut Im just happy that I played a better match than last week (a straight-sets, second-round loss to Grigor Dimitrov at Swiss Indoors). Today I felt more like myself, competing well and playing a good match.Pospisil will now turn his attention to doubles as he and American Jack Sock, the 14 Wimbledon champions, are fighting to qualify for next months eight-team World Tour Finals in London.Well go out there and do our best, he said. Ill try to forget this loss and turn to doubles.On Sunday, Pospisil and Serbian Nenad Zimonjic won the doubles title at the Swiss Indoors event. Zimonjic is also a former partner of Torontos Daniel Nestor.In other singles action, Spains Fernando Verdasco advanced to the third round by dispatching 15th-seeded Frenchman Gilles Simon 6-3, 3-6, 6-4. Also, Jeremy Chardy of France defeated Kenny De Schepper of France 7-6 (5), 7-6 (4), and Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay advanced when Leonardo Mayer of Argentina retired because of a back injury while trailing 7-6 (3), 1-0.---With files from The Associated Press. Dave Winfield Jersey . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. Yangervis Solarte Jersey . The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/tony-gwynn-jersey-c-9/ . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic lost in the doubles final at the Dubai Championships tennis event Saturday. Nestor and Zimonjic, the tournaments top seeds, lost 6-4, 6-3 to Rohan Bopanna of India and Pakistans Asiam-Ul-Haq Qureshi. Nestor and Zimonjic beat Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi in the doubles final of a tournament in Sydney last month. But they were outplayed this time by Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi, who needed 68 minutes to secure the win. "They were better, we probably didnt get enough first serves in," said Nestor. "When we both had chances to play they put more pressure on us. "We just didnt play well all around." Nestor, 41, was playing in his third ATP final in five weeks, winning in Brisbane and Sydney while also earning the Australian Open mixed title with Kristina Mladenovic of France. Nestor won the Dubai title in 2002 with Mark Knowles of thee Bahamas but was unable to repeat the feat 12 years later. Rickey Henderson Jersey. He and Zimonjic saved three set points in the final game of the 35-minute first set. But they were finally caught by a shovelled winner down the line which ended a fierce volley duel at the net between all of the four players. Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi took control of the second set with a break of Zimonjic for a 3-1 lead en route to the victory. "Weve won some matches this week so thats a good thing," said Nestor. "Doubles seems to turn on just a few points, who knows anything can happen. "We can beat anyone or lose to anyone at any time." Nestor still needs a win to move into third all-time in the post-1968 Open. He currently has 83 career wins, tied with Australian Todd Woodbridge and behind Mike Bryan (96) and Bob Bryan (94). Nestor and Zimonjic have won 25 titles together with Nestor having played in 137 doubles finals. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi took control of the second se

Postprzez valdunn » 1 Grudzień 2021, o 02:20

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość