Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • s for the die-hard

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

s for the die-hard

Postprzez hfy962464 » 21 Kwiecień 2018, o 06:17

PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. Robbie Gould Jersey . -- David Price didnt think he would be in Port Charlotte this spring. For much of the off-season, the Tampa Bay Rays ace expected to be traded. Instead, the 2012 AL Cy Young Award winner signed a one-year contract to remain with the only team hes ever played for, a huge deal for the small-market club. "It feels great. Everybody knows how much I love this organization and how much they love me. The way the cities of St. Petersburg and Tampa have treated me over the course of six or seven years has been nothing short of incredible," Price said Saturday. "I love it here. Im very comfortable. This is home for me." Theres still a chance that Price could get traded before the end of the season, but he thinks each day in Port Charlotte makes it less likely. "Right now, I dont think theres a very good chance of being traded because Im here in spring training," he said. "I felt like if I could make it to spring training, that would solidify my place on this team." Price isnt the only member of the Rays happy to see him return. His teammates say his contributions to the warm clubhouse atmosphere are as important as the pitches he throws. "David has a great arm," new Rays catcher Ryan Hanigan said. "Ive watched him pitch a lot. His performances speak for themselves. Hes a great clubhouse guy, too. I got a text from him when I signed just saying, Ill have (the pitchers) ready for you. Thats awesome. Hes a leader." Manager Joe Maddon suggested the uncertainty of where the looming off-season would take him weighed heavily on Price last season. He went 10-8 with a 3.33 ERA. Maddon expects Price will enjoy this season much more and could return to his form from 2012, when he went 20-5 with a 2.56 ERA. "I can definitely see him not as edgy," Maddon said. "Hes more comfortable here. He believes hes going to be here. Last year was a difficult year, coming off all the awards and coming back with all the uncertainty." If Price does return to that 2012 form, it could lead to something very big for the Rays. "We have a very solid team right now from our outfield to our infield, which is always packed with Gold Gloves," Price said. "I feel like we have a very competitive team right now. Everybody in here has very high hopes for us." Eric Reid Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. Laken Tomlinson Jersey . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Elvis-Dumervil-49ers-Jersey/ . The New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists detailed in a report how Russian and international journalists have been harassed and prevented from covering sensitive stories in Sochi such as the abuse of migrant workers and environmental issues.So we will see the Heat in the Finals. Maybe they will beat San Antonio. Maybe they will lose to Oklahoma City. Whatever. No. Big. Deal. (crickets) Okay, Im trying to be all nonchalant but this is actually VERY PERSONAL. I am holding back years of torment and contempt. Bile in my throat. Bags under my eyes. Ancient pain in my heart. In 2010, I learned to hate LeBron James. I had not hated anyone in sports so much, ever. Not Harold Ballard, not Michael Vick, not Vince Carter. On July 7, 2010, I considered LeBron James to be an excellent player, living up to the incalculable hype, even if I didnt care for his chronic uncalled traveling violations or his cloying media personality. By July 8, I wanted him dead (figuratively, obviously). That was the night of Mr. Jamess infamous "Decision" to leave Cleveland, when he would gather his many talents and massive entourage, and partner with Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and Pat Riley in South Beach, a notoriously undeserving sports town full of ray-soaked, disinterested seat-fillers. Courtesy: CelebBuzz Let me be clear. I was not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan and had, in fact, driven quickly most times I passed through Ohio. I was, and still am, a staunch Baltimore Ravens supporter, about as natural an enemy to a Cleveland sports fan as there is. But on that Thursday night, I drank from a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame collectors tumbler. On that night, I became an ardent fan of something I to this day refer to as “Team 29”. That is, any team playing LeBron. I had been a basketball nomad ever since the previous low point of my fandom: February 24, 1994, the day my beloved Atlanta Hawks traded my childhood wallpaper, Dominique Wilkins, to the Los Angeles Clippers. I still shudder at the memory. When the Toronto Basketball Club chose to name itself the "Raptors" instead of a self-respecting choice like "Towers" or "Huskies", I could never entirely settle in with my newly formed local. But, on that fateful day in 2010, I was granted asylum. I finally had a home. Team 29. Whoever was playing LeBron. My animosity burrowed deep. In a hushed tone, I admit to making the 500-kilometre December journey to wintery Northern Ohio - on my own - to assist the locals in ushering in Jamess return to Cleveland. You may revisit my chronicle of that journey here and my subsequent delirious celebration later that season when Team 29, AKA the Dallas Mavericks, triumphed over Miami in thee Finals. Jerry Rice Jersey. The day after LeBrons defeat, a sigh of aching relief passed through my lips. A burden lifted. I had not noticed, but my loathing had become an appendage. I dragged it around like a boil on my cheek. Suddenly, it was lanced. Even though it meant losing part of my identity, I simply didnt have the hate in me anymore. LeBron was too talented for me to despise. I dragged around some residue resentment the next year, but I was going through the motions. I didnt want to be on the wrong side of history as the greatest player since Jordan did the requisite great things. But even as I reconciled my feelings for LeBron, I felt a familiar twinge, something which made me continue rooting against him. And, as Ive certainly foreshadowed, it was relatively easy to pinpoint what it was. I cant stand the Miami Heat. I harbour an endless depth of loathing towards LeBrons brethren in South Beach, particularly the ever-whining Dwyane Wade, who was gifted the 2006 Finals by the most biased refereeing this side of of an Ante Sapina soccer match. Ive had it with the cluster of Ray Allen-come-lately veterans looking for a coattail ring in the Florida sun. Ive seen too many of Pat Rileys Armani suits. You may enjoy luxuriating on South Beach, but attend a game in south Florida and tell me those spoiled, limp crowds deserve their seven major championships. But whats to be done? It would be great if the Raptors met the Heat in the second round. It would be great to see Jonas and Amir get their licks in against the histrionic Chris Bosh, a guy I rank after Paul Millsap in talent, but will somehow wind up a first-ballot Hall of Famer. It would be an epic demonstration of cosmic fairness for the die-hard, through thick-and-thin faithful of Toronto to triumph over the second quarter arriving, third quarter leaving falling ass-backwards into success Miami fans. But wishing wont manifest destiny. The East is in stone. Predetermined like a game officiated by Tim Donaghy. Miami is heading to the Finals. So I recognize what must be done. Im keeping my eye on the prize this year. I know the focus of my venom, and I welcome you to join my Team 29 bandwagon. I dont care if LeBron ever wins another ring, I just dont want anyone else in Miami to get one. Gallays Poll #7 Who do you want to win the 2014 NBA Finals? (A) The Miami Heat, because I have no conscience. I also hate puppies and hugs.(B) Team 29, because I am a good and decent person. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
    hfy962464
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Data urodzenia: 21 12 1989

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: s for the die-hard

Postprzez valdunn » 5 Grudzień 2021, o 18:58

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
    geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
    hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
    journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
    kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
    сайтlargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
    nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
    papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
    rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
    stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość