Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • After opening with

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

After opening with

Postprzez hfy962464 » 21 Kwiecień 2018, o 06:51

DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki is an All-Star again, and the big German is playing like he did when he went to 11 straight midseason showcases. Alex Petrovic Jersey . Nowitzki scored 34 points and the Dallas Mavericks held off Sacramento 107-103 Friday night, handing the Kings their sixth straight loss in another game without leading scorer DeMarcus Cousins. The 35-year-old had his second straight 30-point game for the first time in nearly two years and helped the Mavericks rally in the fourth quarter after they squandered a double-digit lead in the first half and fell behind by 14 in the third. "Ive been in a good groove," said Nowitzki, who was named an All-Star reserve Thursday after his long streak of appearances ended last season when he missed the first 27 games after knee surgery. "Before the last three, I didnt really have a good groove." Rudy Gay scored 35 to lead the Kings, who have the worst record in the Western Conference at 15-31 and were without Cousins for the fifth straight game because of a sprained left ankle. He is likely to miss his sixth straight in San Antonio on Saturday night. "We have to learn how to be a winning team," said Gay, who had 18 at halftime by making all six shots from the field and 6 of 7 free throws. "We just have to play a whole solid game. Thats what we need to do for us to get off that slide were on right now." Nowitzki backed up his 12th All-Star nod while Cousins had to sit out a chance to show he belonged in the Feb. 16 game. The fourth-year centre is in the top 10 in the league in scoring and rebounding. "Theres always guys that deserve it," said Nowitzki, whos in his 16th season. "Maybe this is my last hurrah." Brandan Wright had his first double-double of the season with 10 points and 10 rebounds, including a floater in the lane that put the Mavericks ahead for good at 96-94. Dallas was up 102-100 after a bucket by Gay with 24 seconds left. But the Kings didnt foul right away, and Vince Carter found Monta Ellis underneath for a three-point play. Sacramento was still within two after a 3-pointer by Marcus Thornton, but Ellis made a pair of free throws to make it a two-possession game with 4.6 seconds left. Ellis was in his worst three-game scoring slump of the season and didnt have a point most of the first half before getting 11 in the fourth quarter and finishing with 20. "It was one of those nights where he could have easily gotten frustrated, but he didnt," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. "He just kept playing the whole game and it came around." The Mavericks, who couldnt hold a double-digit lead in the first half, went back in front with a 9-0 run capped by a pair of free throws from Nowitzki for an 89-87 lead midway through the fourth quarter. The Kings matched their longest skid of the season despite starting the second half with a 17-3 run that included consecutive 3-pointers from Isaiah Thomas, who scored 13 in the third quarter but was held to two points on 1-of-7 shooting in the fourth. Thomas finished with 19, but he and Gay were the only double-figure scorers for the Kings. "Im frustrated with myself because my shots not falling," Thomas said. "DeMarcus makes things a lot easier for me. Hopefully he gets back soon." Sacramentos lead grew to 14 on a layup by Aaron Gray before the Mavericks finished the third on an 11-3 run highlighted by Ellis steal and breakaway dunk that got the deficit back under 10 at 78-70. The Mavericks played without Shawn Marion, who has lingering soreness from shoulder and ribs injuries sustained in early January. He missed the first four games after getting injured. NOTES: Dallas Jose Calderon and Thomas were called for a double technical when Calderon went to the floor away from the ball after making contact with Thomas. Calderon got up yelling at Thomas and kept going after a whistle stopped play, leading to the technical. The pair had a friendly halftime chat mediated by referee Tony Brothers. ... Nowitzki had his third career game of at least 38 points and 17 rebounds in Wednesdays loss to Houston. The Mavericks won the other two. ... The Mavericks recalled G Ricky Ledo from the NBA Development League before the game and sent him back down afterward. Micheal Haley Jersey . According to a report from CSN Bay Area, the 49ers are bracing for 6-8 game suspension for their outside linebacker. James Reimer Jersey . Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/radim-vrbata-hockey-jersey/ . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list.Ha Na Jang fired a 10-under 62 in calmer conditions at rainy Miramar to take a six-stroke lead in the Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship. After shooting a 69 in high wind and early rain on Friday for a share of the lead with fellow South Korean player Hee Young Park, Jang had her lowest score in her two-year LPGA Tour career and matched the best round in the three years the event has been played at Miramar.The 24-year-old, who is chasing her third victory of the year, started quickly with a wedge to three feet on the opening hole and hit another to five feet on the fifth. She then holed putts of 10 feet on the sixth, eight feet from the fringe on the seventh, and 15 feet on the ninth before chipping in for birdie from 15 feet on 11 and making a 12-footer on the 12th.Jang also birdied three of the last four holes to reach 16-under 200, hitting a wedge to four feet on 15, making a 30-foot putt on 16 and closing her bogey-free round with a tap-in on 18 after a flop shot that landed on a ridge and trickled down to the hole. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I want keep my scorecard always inside my pocket, said Jang.South Koreas Inbee Park set thhe Miramar mark of 62 in 2014 and Englands Jodi Ewart Shadoff tied it earlier on Saturday. Colton Sceviour Jersey. .Chinas Shanshan Feng is Jangs nearest challenger after a 67, with Hee Young Park another shot back following a 69, while Canadas Brooke Henderson and South Africas Lee-Anne Pace each shot 69 to get to eight under.I dont really look at leaderboards, Feng said. But somebody else told me Ha Na shot like 62 today. ... Somebody shot 62 today. Maybe Ill shoot 62 tomorrow. Who knows?Shadoff is tied for eighth place at six under. After opening with rounds of 78 and 70, she birdied 10 of the first 15 holes and closed with three pars.It was getting the ball in the fairway, Shadoff said. The rough out here is so thick that its really hard to get spin from the rough. Its tough even chipping from around the greens. So, I was just in the fairway.Defending champion Lydia Ko is tied for 16th at four under after a 69. The top-ranked New Zealander won by nine strokes last year at 20 under.You can watch the Super League Grand Final, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Opinion Golf on Sky Sports 4 Schedule Free HD Golf Game Get Sky Sports China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
    hfy962464
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Data urodzenia: 21 12 1989

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: After opening with

Postprzez valdunn » 30 Listopad 2021, o 04:49

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość