Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • 'Unyielding message'

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

'Unyielding message'

Postprzez DMT » 23 Kwiecień 2018, o 08:05

Mark Selby of England competes during the final match with Ronnie O'Sullivan of England at the Snooker UK Championship in York onitsuka tiger track españa , Britain, on Dec. 4, 2016. (XinhuaHan Yan)

LONDON, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- World number one Mark Selby won his second UK Championship title after beating Ronnie O'Sullivan 10-7 in a thrilling final in York's Barbican Center on Sunday.

The 33-year-old becomes only the sixth player to win the World and UK Championship tournaments during the same calendar year and pocketed the top prize of 170,000 pounds.

O'Sullivan, bidding to win his sixth UK title, trailed 2-6 following the opening session and lost one more frame in the evening session to go behind 2-7. But he managed to make it 7-8 after two brilliant breaks of 134 and 130.

Leicester's Selby finally close out the match with back-to-back century breaks of 134 and 107 to secure the title.

Selby said after the match, "It feels amazing. Just to win the UK is a great feeling anyway, but as I said when I won the world for the first time, if I was to go on and win a big tournament I'd like to play Ronnie in the final and to go on and win.

A disappointed O'Sullivan said, "Mark has done well to win so congratulations to him. I was pleased with my attitude. I was pleased that when I came to the table I just played the shot and didn't get bogged down looking around too much, which can happen when you are playing long frames.

"I enjoyed my game, but I just missed too many easy balls to win tournaments, that's probably why I haven't won anything this season. "

SYDNEY, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- Australia's Queensland government has finally given the green light to Uber to be legalized across the sunshine state, Fairfax Media reported on Thursday.

The newspaper reported that while Uber will be made legal, its drivers will face more regulations including background checks to match its already established taxi industry.

At present, Queensland and Northern Territory are the last two states in Australia yet to have legalized Uber. The ride-sharing services are free to operate in New South Wales, Victoria, Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Tasmania and Western Australia.

However, despite the illegality, Uber has recently launched a maxi-cab style service in Queensland known as UberXL in June. The service allows parties of up to six people into one car, and is claimed to be 30-percent cheaper than current traditional "maxi-taxis" found in the state.

Retail sales during Shanghai's month-long shopping festival rose 9.7 percent year on year with strong growth of night time sales as shopping malls extended business hours, the Shanghai Commission of Commerce said today.

The festival, part of the Shanghai Tourism Festival asics onitsuka tiger track baratas , included dining, entertainment, and cultural exhibitions in 16 districts, with more than 2,000 commercial companies and nearly 40 onitsuka tiger tokuten españa ,000 outlets attracting shoppers.

Sales at key retailers rose 9.7 percent during the month-long festival that started September 8, the commission said in a statement.

Night time sales rose 16.8 percent year-on-year and the number of visitors rose 20.8 percent.

Shopping malls, especially those near metro line stations, extended business hours during the festival as metro lines extended operation to midnight on weekend nights.

China on Friday said sanctions should not affect the everyday life of North Koreans as the United Nations (UN) Security Council headed toward a vote on a new resolution that would impose the toughest sanctions yet on the country over its nuclear bomb and ballistic missile tests.

Addressing a daily briefing, Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Hong Lei said the UN resolution should aim to prevent the North from developing its nuclear and missile programs asics onitsuka tiger tokuten baratas , but should not affect the daily lives of local people.

The resolution, drafted by the US after negotiations with China, would require UN member states to conduct mandatory inspections of all cargo passing through their territory to or from North Korea to look for illicit goods, Reuters reported.

Measures also provide for a ban on exports of coal, iron onitsuka tiger mexico mid españa , gold, titanium and rare-earth minerals from North Korea and would prohibit the supply of aviation fuel, including rocket fuel, according to AFP.

'Unyielding message'

US Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power asics onitsuka tiger mexico mid baratas , said the resolution, if adopted, would send "an unambiguous and unyielding message" that there will be consequences for actions of the North, AFP reported Friday.

The Security Council decided to impose new measures on North Korea after it carried out its fourth nuclear test on January 6 and test-fired a rocket on February 7. It will be the fifth sets of sanctions on the country since 2006.

"The new sanctions may not have a major impact on the North in the short run," Zheng Jiyong asics onitsuka tiger mexico delegation baratas , director of the Center for Korean Studies under the Shanghai-based Fudan University, told the Global Times on Friday.

"As the country gradually runs out of supplies and equipment for its research work on nuke tests, Pyongyang will feel more acute pain when the sanctions basically cut off its production and research abilities," Zheng noted.

Meanwhile, Pyongyang's staunch determination to get nuclear weapons can be constrained if the US and China can reconcile their positions onitsuka tiger mexico delegation españa , since the divergence has aided the nuclear tests of the North in the past, Li Kaisheng, an associate research fellow at the Institute of International Relations at Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, told the Global Times on Friday.

The US should shoulder a bigger role in reaching a final solution to the nuclear issue on the peninsula, which is dependent on negotiation and dialogue onitsuka tiger mexico 66 españa , Li noted.

Ending armistice

In a Thursda.
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: 'Unyielding message'

Postprzez valdunn » 11 Grudzień 2021, o 15:58

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość