Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • career record

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

career record

Postprzez DMT » 16 Kwiecień 2018, o 04:58

Serena Williams won her 750th career match to stay on track for her ninth Miami Open title when she beat Zarina Diyas of Kazakhstan 7-5 Air Max Mens Clearance , 6-3 in the third round in Florida on Saturday.

The world No.1 improved her career record to 750-125, seventh on the all-time list and just three match wins behind Lindsay Davenport's 753. Martina Navratilova sits atop the -all-time list with 1,442 wins.

The 34-year-old Williams will meet Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova in the fourth round. The 15th seed defeated France's Caroline Garcia 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (86).

Unlike the last time they met Air Max Mens Sale , when Williams required 54 minutes and Diyas won just two games, the 22-year-old -Kazak gave the American some trouble in the heat and humidity of Miami.

Williams jumped out to a 4-0 lead in the second set, only to see Diyas rally and win three straight games. But the 21-time Grand Slam champion steadied to close out the match.

"I think she called her coach and they used a different strategy," Williams said in a courtside interview.

"I was able to figure it out -after a little bit. She played well, especially to be ranked 97th. She has a bright future because she's so young. But I really wanted to close it out."

Williams and Kuznetsova were joined in the fourth round by Poland's Agnieszka Radwanska Air Max Mens Shoes , Romanian Simona Halep, Swiss Timea Bacsinszky, Russian Ekaterina Makarova and wild card Heather Watson of Great Britain.

Makarova, the 30th seed, upset eighth-seeded fellow lefty Czech Petra Kvitova 6-4 Air Max Mens , 6-4.

"Of course it's always tough to play against a lefty … we're not used to it!" Makarova said. "Petra's such a great player, it was really tough to play against her."

2012 Miami Open champion Radwanska defeated American Madison Brengle in two straight sets 6-3, 6-2.

Halep is still in the bidding for being the third person to win the BNP Paribas Open and Miami Open back-to-back after beating Julia Goerges 4-6, 1-6.

by Mahmoud Fouly

CAIRO, May 27 (Xinhua) -- Marco Ayed Habib Cheap Nike Air Max Mens , an Egyptian 14-year-old boy in the third grade of preparatory school, was carefree while riding his father's pickup car along with his younger brother Mina and several other workers, heading to visit a monastery on the desert highway in Upper Egypt's Minya province.

It never crossed his little, innocent mind that the trip will turn into a tragedy with his farther being one of about 30 victims who were gunned down by terrorists on Friday. Marco survived to become an eyewitness yet he couldn't help his tears while narrating the story.

"Two men stopped our car for a ride at the desert highway. Ahead of the monastery before we got off, they confronted us Nike Air Max Mens Black , asked my father for his ID card and before he gave it to them, they shot him with three bullets. I have seen it," the boy tearfully told Xinhua while rubbing his eyes.

Marco said that the terrorists all together were more than a dozen or maybe 15, disguised in military uniform, and they had video cameras to record the deadly attack on Friday on a bus and two cars heading to Saint Samuel Monastery in Maghagha.

After his farther was shot and the perpetrators were preparing to escape Nike Air Max Mens Clearance , the boy bravely sneaked into his father's vehicle and made a phone call to his uncle back in his village of Dayr Jarnous for help.

"Marco is the hero of the tragedy, as he is the only one who could go back to the car and call us for help," his uncle Mamdouh Youssef Michael told Xinhua near the altar of the Sacred Family Church of Dayr Jarnous, where a funeral for several victims was held.

Michael continued that they hurried to the scene and saw Ayed, Marco's father Nike Air Max Mens Sale , was bleeding but still alive. They tried to move the man to the nearest hospital but the man breathed his last on the way.

"We carried him to rescue and an ambulance met us halfway, took him in and provided him with a respirator, but he died before we reached the hospital," said Marco's uncle.

He added that Marco was surrounded by over 30 dead bodies in a mountainous area, yet the little boy did not only call relatives for help but he also stopped a private car and asked them to take his 10-year-old younger brother Mina to a safe place at the highway.

During the funeral held on Friday evening at the Sacred Family Church of Dayr Jarnous village Nike Air Max Mens Shoes , hundreds of Copts and Muslims were marching together and shouting slogans of unity and prayers for the victims.

The angry Copts raised long wooden crosses during the funeral while carrying the coffins of the village's victims on their shoulders.

Terror attacks in Egypt have killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers since the mid-2013 military removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in response to mass protests against his one-year rule and his currently-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

Most of the attacks have been claimed by a Sinai-based group loyal to the regional Islamic State (IS) militia, which started to expand terror operations to target the Coptic Christian minority to further pressure the government.

In April, IS-claimed bombings at two churches in Gharbiya and Alexandria northern provinces killed at least 47 and wounded over 120. A similar suicide bombing at a Cairo church in December 2016 killed at least 28 worshippers.

On Saturday, the IS also claimed responsibility for the anti-Coptic attack in Minya, which left victims from Minya Nike Air Max Mens , Beni Sweif and Giza provinces who all were heading to the monastery. Marco's father was one of them.

When Marco was asked what he would like to be in the future, he tearfully said nothing, but when he was asked about his message to the terrorists he said: "May God punish them!"

Upcoming Dragon Boat Festival marked across China

Party held on trains to celebrate upcoming Duanwu Festival

Successive downpours hit Bangkok

Water park attract many citizens in SW China's Chongqing

Aerobatics air.
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość