Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • by Carlos Ruiz in the eighth inning.

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

by Carlos Ruiz in the eighth inning.

Postprzez hfy962464 » 21 Kwiecień 2018, o 06:05

BRASILIA, Brazil -- Ghana threw Sulley Muntari and Kevin-Prince Boateng out of its World Cup squad for disciplinary reasons on Thursday, plunging the African team into further chaos ahead of its decisive group-stage match against Portugal. Radek Faksa Jersey . Just a day after seeming to resolve a possible player mutiny over World Cup bonus payments, the Ghana Football Association released two separate statements saying two of the countrys stars had been "suspended ... indefinitely from the Black Stars with immediate effect." Muntari was suspended "in the wake of his unprovoked physical attack on an executive committee member of the GFA and a management member of the Black Stars, Mr. Moses Armah" on Tuesday, one statement read. The other statement said Boateng was dropped from the squad because of "vulgar verbal insults targeted at coach Kwesi Appiah" during a training session this week. "Boateng has since showed no remorse for his actions which has resulted in the decision," the statement added. Both players have had their World Cup accreditation withdrawn. Boateng, who plays for German club Schalke, told German newspaper Sport Bild that he accepted his suspension and wished his teammates well for Thursdays game against Portugal -- "but no one should think that I insulted the coach or did anything wrong." Boateng said he and Muntari had been joking with each other during training Wednesday. The coach asked why they were laughing, and then sent Boateng to the dressing room, he added. "After training I went to the coach and asked him if he had a minute for me. I asked him what he had against me," Boateng was quoted as saying. "Then he started shouting at me." Ghana, a quarterfinalist in 2010, must beat Portugal in Brasilia on Thursday to stand any chance of reaching the second round from Group G. Muntari was suspended for the match after collecting two yellow cards. Ghanas World Cup campaign was already in turmoil following a row over appearance-fee payments that squad members had been promised but had not yet received. The countrys cash-strapped federation had been forced to ask FIFA for an advance on the $8 million prize money it is guaranteed from playing at the World Cup to pay outstanding debts to players. FIFA said Wednesday that Ghanas request was "under evaluation." Ghanas deputy sports minister earlier had said that as much as $3 million in cash was being flown into Brazil from the West African nation to finally pay the bonuses to the unhappy players, averting a possible player strike. World Cup prize money -- which ranges in Brazil from $8 million for being knocked out in the group stage to $35 million for winning the title -- is normally paid after the tournament. Ghana midfielder Christian Atsu dismissed fears the team would boycott its final group game in Brasilia over the bonus-payment row. "We are not going to say we are not going to play because of the money," Atsu said. "We love our nation and we are going to play for our nation." Appiah said Wednesday that he had been having "sleepless nights" this week, and also said he had patched up his differences with Boateng after a training-ground altercation. Kari Lehtonen Jersey . Over the course of his career Glenn is 79-71-1 in 151 starts for a .526 career winning percentage. Since becoming a Stampeder, he has elevated his play and raised his stock around the league. Brian Flynn Jersey . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/brian-bellows-hockey-jersey/ . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. PHILADELPHIA -- In their cozy, hitter-friendly ballpark, the Philadelphia Phillies just cant seem to score runs. Casey McGehee hit a two-run double, Nathan Eovaldi pitched six-hit ball into the seventh inning and the Miami Marlins beat the Phillies 4-0 Monday night. Hoping to build momentum after a 5-2 road trip that featured five straight wins over Atlanta and St. Louis, the Phillies were shut out for the 10th time this season, and seventh time in their last 25 home games. Theyve lost three in a row after the five-game winning streak pulled them to within 3 1-2 games of first place in a mediocre NL East. "I dont have an explanation for that," manager Ryne Sandberg said of the teams hitting problems at home. "It needs to change. A night like this is conducive for hitting, we need to do a better job at home." Eovaldi (5-3) went 6 1-3 innings and got 12 of his 19 outs on flyballs. The right-hander hadnt won since May 26 and gave up 11 runs in his previous two starts. Phillies starter Roberto Hernandez (3-6) allowed two runs and three hits, striking out six in six innings. Hernandez lined a single to right in the third inning for his first career hit after going 0 for 40. "I dont care about hitting," Hernandez said. "They pay me to pitch." Coming off a 3-7 homestand, the Marlins kicked off a four-game series with a rare win in Philadelphia. Theyre just 10-26 at Citizens Bank Park since 2010, including two wins in their last 10 games. The Marlins are tied with San Diego and Tampa Bay for fewest road wins this season with 13. "Eovaldi threw the ball well," Phillies slugger Ryan Howard said. "We hit some balls pretty good but just couldnt find any ground. I dontt think we were pressing. Jamie Oleksiak Jersey. We just didnt get that hit." The Marlins got all the runs they needed in the first inning. Derek Dietrich hit a single and Giancarlo Stanton was hit by a pitch. McGehee followed with a drive to right-centre to score both runners. Though he only has one homer out of the cleanup spot, McGehee has 46 RBIs. McGehee has a 14-game hitting streak on the road. Hes hitting .435 (27 for 62) with 10 RBIs in those games. Pinch-hitter Reed Johnson drove in a run in the ninth on a bloop single to left. Dietrich also had an RBI single in the inning. Eovaldi pitched out of a jam in the fourth after Cody Asche ripped a double to put runners on second and third with two outs. He retired Domonic Brown on a shallow fly to end the inning. Eovaldi allowed one walk and has issued only five in his last seven starts, covering 45 innings. The Marlins turned three double plays, including a nifty 6-4-3 started by Ed Lucas on a hard one-hopper in the hole by Carlos Ruiz in the eighth inning. NOTES: Injured Phillies ace Cliff Lee will throw his third bullpen session Tuesday. Lee has been sidelined by an elbow strain since May 20. Hes hoping to return before the All-Star break. ... Phillies reliever Mike Adams received a cortisone shot on his ailing right shoulder last week and hopes to return after the All-Star break. ... Former Phillies OFs Pat Burrell and Bobby Abreu (currently with the Mets) were among those who turned out to honour Jimmy Rollins during a pregame ceremony. Rollins became the clubs all-time hits leader on June 14. ... LHP Andrew Heaney (0-1, 1.50) goes for the Marlins against RHP David Buchanan (3-3, 4.95) on Tuesday night. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
    hfy962464
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Data urodzenia: 21 12 1989

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: by Carlos Ruiz in the eighth inning.

Postprzez valdunn » 1 Grudzień 2021, o 07:22

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość