Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • dream is to make this happe

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

dream is to make this happe

Postprzez DMT » 12 Marzec 2018, o 03:39

(Source: CGTN)

Workers set up large flower terrace on Tian'anmen Square in Beijing

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet , China's Fujian

Protesters gather in Berkeley despite cancellation of "Free Speech Week"

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

In pics: paddy fields across China

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

10th Pink Ribbon Charity Walk held in Switzerland

KIEV, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- At least 56 people, including six children Cheap Air Max 1 Outlet , were sickened by food poisoning in Ukraine's western city of Lviv, local authorities said Monday.

Four people have received medical care at home, while 52 others have been hospitalized Cheap Air Max 90 Outlet , said Lviv regional administration in a statement.

A person remains in critical condition in intensive care and 13 are in serious condition, while the rest are in stable condition, the statement said.

All victims were diagnosed with an acute enteric infection. They fell ill after eating smoked fish purchased in a local market.

The National Police of Ukraine have started a criminal investigation into the case.

Workers set up large flower terrace on Tian'anmen Square in Beijing

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village Cheap Air Max Outlet , China's Fujian

Protesters gather in Berkeley despite cancellation of "Free Speech Week"

Li Na, India's Mirza tour in Wuhan during 2017 WTA Wuhan Open

In pics: paddy fields across China

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

10th Pink Ribbon Charity Walk held in Switzerland

HONG KONG, May 3 (Xinhua) -- Chinese basketball legend Yao Ming will lead an exhibition match in Hong Kong on July 30 through the annual "Yao Foundation Charity Tour" Cheap Nike Air Max 1 , according to a news briefing here on Wednesday.

Yao, the founder of the Yao Foundation, said he committed to charity through the "Yao Foundation Charity Tour" to raise funds to promote the development of China's rural education to help young people grow up physically and mentally.

"In the past 10 years Cheap Nike Air Max 90 , Yao Foundation focused on better education, higher self-esteem and improving health conditions for vulnerable, underprivileged children across China. I hope that the money raised will allow children in poor areas to create more opportunities and platforms to show themselves and enhance their participation in sports Cheap Nike Air Max ," added Yao.

According to Yao, the Chinese national basketball team will take on the NBA-star team in Hong Kong coliseum stadium.

Yao Foundation, set up in 2008 after the massive earthquake in Sichuan Province Cheap Air Max 1 , is now focusing on sports and education charity. It is the 7th year to host the annual basketball charity game by the foundation since 2010.

Maiden flight for C919 scheduled for May 5

Chinese scientists make quantum leap in computing

Key component of world's longest cross-sea bridge installed

Snow scenery of Tianshan Mountains in China's Xinjiang

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos (April 24 - April 30)

Undersea tunnel of HK-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge to be joined together

Artists perform Tango during Brussels Tango Festival 2017

Yoga lovers practise yoga amid hawthorn blossoms in Hebei

TEHRAN, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Iran's soccer head coach Carlos Queiroz said Wednesday that his men are going to secure a win against Uzbekistan in the 2018 World Cup qualification in Group A.

"We will play against the best team in our group. Uzbekistan won its first two matches and is the leader in Group A. Nonetheless, my team will try to secure the win for the Iranian people," Queiroz said, according to Tasnim news agency.

"My team is clearly improving year on year. When I began to work in Iran we had only one player playing for a European side. Now we have 11 who are at various clubs in Europe," Queiroz said.

Iran will play the group leader in Tashkent's Bunyodkor Stadium on Thursday.

"Of course, Iran has star players. We are not a team of individuals," the Portuguese coach added.

On Tuesday, Queiroz also said that his men are going to book a place at the 2018 FIFA World Cup for the second time in a row.

"Team Melli's (national team) history shows that despite boasting great players, coaches and presidents, Iran has never qualified for the World Cup games twice in a row," Queiroz said.

"My job, my goal, my mission and my dream is to make this happen," he said.

"If we learn from history, in order to make the impossible possible, we should not repeat the same mistakes or misunderstandings from the past."

Iran has been drawn along with South Korea, Uzbekistan, China, Qatar and Syria in Group A of the Asian Zone qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The Iranian striker Reza Ghoochannejhad said that they will have a difficult task against Uzbekistan on the way to the World Cup, Tehran Times daily reported on Tuesday.

"We know Uzbekistan is a good team; that's why they sit top of Group A. In the past, we have played against them and lost to them in Tehran," he added.

Uzbekistan is leading the Group A with six points, with Iran and South Korea on second and third with four points each. Enditem

WASHINGTON, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Most of the frogs alive today may owe a "big thank you" to the mass extinction that wiped out dinosaurs 66 million years ago.

A new study by Chinese and American biologists showed that 88 percent of today's frog species have descended from just three lineages that survived the calamity, likely caused by an asteroid or comet striking the Earth.

"Frogs have been around for well over 200 mil. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość