Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • Germanys Annika Beck knocked off Israeli qualifier Julia Glu

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

Germanys Annika Beck knocked off Israeli qualifier Julia Glu

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 7 Grudzień 2017, o 10:05

Red Bulls Christian Horner says the respect between Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen meant he was happy to let the team-mates race to the finish in the Malaysia GP. Jeffrey Bruma Jersey . Ricciardo and Verstappen capitalised on Lewis Hamiltons late engine blow-out to claim Red Bulls second win of the season and the teams first one-two finish since their last world title in 2013.Ricciardo emotional after win This was achieved despite the team-mates earlier going wheel-to-wheel for several corners as they battled over what was second position as they met on track on different strategies.And Horner, Red Bulls team principal, said: What we have seen is there is a real respect between the two.Good hard racers and I felt comfortable letting them go head to head. A round of Shoey’s on the podium of the Malaysia GP as Daniel Ricciardo wins his first race of the season The engrossing battle between Ricciardo and Verstappen drew comparisons with the Multi-21 duel between Red Bull predecessors Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at the same circuit in 2013.However, that fight was laced with controversy and acrimony after Vettel ignored a direct order from the pitwall to hold station and instead overtook team-mate Webber for the victory. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Vettel and Webbers five-year partnership, while delivering the team huge success, produced several on-track flash points as the pair developed a frosty relationship off the track.With Red Bull targeting a return to title contention in 2017, Ricciardo and Verstappens fight for supremacy - and the state of relations between them - is set to prove one of the major points of intrigue of future seasons. Daniel Ricciardo was emotional after claiming his first victory of the season at the Malaysia GP but he always believed it would come But, for now at least, the pair are enjoying racing against each other.It was hard racing and for sure were both determined to win and we want to beat each other, but I think we did it very fair and with a lot of respect, said Sepang race winner Ricciardo. So I thank him for that and I think it goes both ways. It was good fun.Verstappen concurred: We had a good fight, a fair fight, and I think it shows the respect between us. Also See: Malaysia GP driver ratings The Formula 1 Gossip Column Ricciardo: Win tastes so sweet Get a Sky Sports weekend pass Tim Krul Jersey . Of all the names out there who could realistically be dealt by Wednesdays deadline, Ryan Kesler remains No. 1 on the most desired list. And while were not sure if theyre any closer to a deal, we now have a defined price. Jasper Cillessen Jersey . Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No. http://www.soccernetherlandsshop.us/Marco-Van-Ginkel-Netherland-Jersey/ . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3.Den Bosch, The Netherlands (SportsNetwork.com) - Dutchwoman Michaella Krajicek won her opening match at the Topshelf Open on Monday, then got engaged after the match. Following Krajiceks 6-3, 4-6, 6-1 victory over Slovakias Jana Cepelova, she was surprised by boyfriend Martin Emmrich, a German on the ATP World Tour. He proposed on the court and Krajicek said yes. "It was a huge surprise," said Krajicek. "We spoke about marriage a couple of times before, but I didnt expect it now. Its very special. Im really happy and I feel so lucky that he did it like this. We met here one year ago and I think its such a very special place to do it." Other winners Monday included Belgiums Kirsten Flipkens, Spains Garbine Muguruza and the Czech Republics Klara Koukalova. The sixth-seeded Flipkens, last years runner-up, thumped Slovenias Polana Hercog, 6-4, 6-0, while the seventh-seeded Muguruza eased past Dutch wild card Lesley KKerkhove, 6-4, 6-2. Virgil van Dijk Jersey. . Koukalova, the eighth seed, outlasted Spains Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor, 7-6 (7-5), 2-6, 6-2. American qualifier Coco Vandeweghe advanced with a three-set win over New Zealands Marina Erakovic, while German qualifier Mona Barthel advanced with a 6-3, 6-2 win over Russian Maria Kirilenko. Germanys Annika Beck knocked off Israeli qualifier Julia Glushko in straight sets and the Ukraines Elina Svitolina dropped just three games in a pasting of Japans Kurumi Nara. The top four seeds are all set for play Tuesday. Simona Halep, the defending champion and top seed, will take on qualifier Olga Govortsova of Belarus, while second-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia will meet Kazakhstans Yaroslava Shvedova. Third seed Eugenie Bouchard of Canada will square off against American Vania King and fourth-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain will battle Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Germanys Annika Beck knocked off Israeli qualifier Julia

Postprzez valdunn » 6 Grudzień 2021, o 00:44

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość