Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • new balance 247

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

new balance 247

Postprzez Ida Maltz » 26 Kwiecień 2018, o 04:03

The Reebok Shaq Attaq Modern was created to celebrate the 25th anniversary of new balance 247 the Reebok Shaq Attaq. In an effort to make the more appealing to the modern times, this new version Reebok Shaq Attaq ditches the leather upper in favor of one made out of woven mesh. This results and a lighter and more comfortable look and feel. Foam padding is placed on the collar region, while a net mesh overlay to provides padding around the ankles while the Pump technology remains intact. Most of the shoe comes in Yellow, while the Black throughout provide some nice sharp contrast. Priced at $160, pick these up today directly from Reebok.

Releasing tomorrow is the Reebok Shaq Attaq Modern Yellow Spark. For those that don t know, the Reebok Shaq Attaq Modern is a modified and modernized version of the classic Reebok Shaq Attaq. This pair comes in a Yellow and Black color scheme that is constructed out new balance 373 of a textile upper bonded with hot melts that provide the shoe with plenty of comfort. The shoe also comes with Pump technology and a fusion sleeve that provides that customized fit. Completing the major traits of the shoe is the cushioned footbed and interim graphlite sole. Priced at $160, new balance 373 mens find these at select retailer beginning May 19th (tomorrow).

Reebok has linked up with Major DC to give hockey fans a new collaborative colorway of the Reebok Ventilator.Currently facing off against the Pittsburgh Penguins in the NHL Playoffs, the Washington Capitals avoided elimination with a 4-2 victory yesterday and forced a game 6 that will take place tomorrow. Reebok and Major DC have linked up to create a Ventilator that pays homage to the Capitals and their original jerseys from the 70 s and 80 s. The shoe features a combination of red, blue, and white with sand knit mesh, new balance 373 womens used in hockey jerseys from the era, along with tumbled leather and wool.

Get a good look at the retro lifestyle sneaker above and let us know what are your first thoughts of the unnamed Future x Reebok shoe.Does this Undefeated x Reebok Insta Pump Fury collab look familiar to you? Well, it should since is a release inspired by the classic Reebok Question OG colorways. Release later on this week, let s get a good look at the Undefeated x Reebok Insta Pump Fury.Coming in your choice of White and Red or White and Blue, each pair comes constructed out of a combination of leather, mesh and neoprene.

The Reebok Insta Pump Fury features an Sage Green upper constructed out of ballistic nylon and suede. Even more of the same Green hue is spotted on the Pump exoskeleton chamber. Breaking up the tonal look of the shoe is the White placed on the midsole. Lastly, the Green outsole matches up nicely with the aesthetics of the upper. If I had choice in picking up a colorway of the Reebok Insta Pump Fury, it would definitely be this one since I m a sucker for Green sneakers. Expect to see new balance 410 these drop stateside in the coming weeks.

Although it may be hard to tell from the pictures, each tonal upper comes with micro pixel camo uppers done in a matching hue. Other features on the shoe include the parachute cord, the reengineered fit sleeve, the Pump tech on the tongue and the carbonate Foam midsole. Already arriving at select retailers, pick these up today for the retail price of $160.The latest BEAMS x Reebok Insta Pump Fury collab opts for a Desert Camo motif and also happens to come with matching apparel. Releasing Image later on this week, let s get a closer look.
    Ida Maltz
    Szeregowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: new balance 247

Postprzez valdunn » 7 Grudzień 2021, o 18:12

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość