Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • It is not as flexible as other photo enhancement techniques

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

It is not as flexible as other photo enhancement techniques

Postprzez hkjtehoeph » 16 Listopad 2017, o 03:20

Photographing nowadays has passed the level of using ordinary digital camera. There is much software with which images can be manipulated to give them a wonderful look. With increasing demand for high quality pictures, there are a number of photo enhancement techniques which can be applied to make pictures wonderful and sweet.rnOne of such photo techniques is image masking. Photo masking techniques allows you to isolate a part of an image from the rest without showing the edges. With image masking you can eliminate objects that you dont want to print from the rest of the photo. This gives you the power to select a part of your picture that you will like to print.rnImage masking is one the most difficult photo enhancement techniques. Extracting an object from the rest of the picture is time consuming and not as simple as it sounds. It can only be handled perfectly by a well trained desktop publishing expert. Besides being complex and difficult, image masking is time consuming. For a perfect masking to be done one has to devote a whole lot of time to it. It is not a work to be rushed. When compared with clipping path, is image masking is not as fast as clipping path.rnOne of the things that differentiate image masking from clipping path is that it is not Non Woven Mask possible to save images as clipped ones. This means that the path or edges of masked images cannot be saved while in clipping path images are saved with the path.rnImages masking is done with such techniques or tools like layer mask. This will ensure that the resulting photo will have smooth edges. This is unlike clipping path where pen tool is used with the resulting output having hard edges.rnImage Masking is one photo enhancement techniques that is very complex.

Changes are not easily made. It is not as flexible as other photo enhancement techniques like clipping path. Image masking techniques does not support all formats. The only format formats that it supports are .tiff and .psd. This is why image masking can be difficult and time consuming unlike other photo enhancement techniques.rnHowever, the good time about image masking is that the output size is always big when compared with that of clipping path. One of the aspects of image masking that gives it an edge over all the other photo treatment techniques is that with it complex hair structure Gold Mask Sheet Suppliers which is one of the most difficult aspects of photo treatment can be extracted. With imaging masking techniques masked complex hair structures have natural effects. Besides, hair styles can be fixed quickly with photo masking.rnWith improvement in photo enhancement equipments, there is a remarkable improvement in image masking techniques. With modern photo equipment it is becoming less complicated and less time consuming to mask an object unlike before.
    hkjtehoeph
    Szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 01 01 1988

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość